Author Topic: Whatever happened to....  (Read 917 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Whatever happened to....
« on: May 26, 2021, 01:39:18 PM »
Lets drop a random dubcc member from the past and see if anyone knows what happened to them.

Whatever happened to lights ?  Did he eventually OD and die ?

Sccit

Re: Whatever happened to....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 03:43:40 PM »
this is a good question .. last i seen him was about 2 years ago and he wasn’t doin too well. after that i called him about a month later and his phone was off. he hasn’t called me since then either which is very strange. i reached out to his sister on IG but she won’t tell me what’s going on, so i lowkey been thinking the worst. also his mail has been coming to my workplace too since he didn’t have an address to receive mail at last time we were in touch. so him not reachin out to at the very least collect on that makes it even stranger. my hands are tied at this point.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 03:51:50 PM »
this is a good question .. last i seen him was about 2 years ago and he wasn’t doin too well. after that i called him about a month later and his phone was off. he hasn’t called me since then either which is very strange. i reached out to his sister on IG but she won’t tell me what’s going on, so i lowkey been thinking the worst. also his mail has been coming to my workplace too since he didn’t have an address to receive mail at last time we were in touch. so him not reachin out to at the very least collect on that makes it even stranger. my hands are tied at this point.

There's probably a big story behind all this somewhere... may never find it though
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 12:47:53 AM »
Damn...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 12:16:49 PM »
Whatever happened to blade

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 01:07:46 PM »
Whatever happened to blade

blade i don’t think was ever a big hip-hop head like that.. he just lost interest. he logged in last year but never posted.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 01:08:01 PM »
next up, sub-z

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 03:18:53 PM »
Can you just ban Psychotic, the pussy ass puss contributes nothing. His comedy is amateur. Oh and he ran.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 03:04:21 AM »
Since i'm in the neighborhood, what happened to hack wilson & 3rd coast?  I've been trying to get a good full time job that pays good & has me off of work on certain holidays.  I achieved that late sep. 2019.  I was 1 rent payment away from filing for bankruptcy & nearly 23 months later...i'm in a financially good place now  :)  Warehouse & simple work.  Worked even during the pandemic, safely thru rain, sleet & snow.  It don't snow out here.  I'm not out of credit card debt yet but got 1 loan to knock out 3 of 4 cards.  I haven't been on here & other forums cause of work & having to do laundry cause my work clothes get big time dirty.  I don't know when's the next time i'll be on here.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 07:45:04 AM »
Since i'm in the neighborhood, what happened to hack wilson & 3rd coast?  I've been trying to get a good full time job that pays good & has me off of work on certain holidays.  I achieved that late sep. 2019.  I was 1 rent payment away from filing for bankruptcy & nearly 23 months later...i'm in a financially good place now  :)  Warehouse & simple work.  Worked even during the pandemic, safely thru rain, sleet & snow.  It don't snow out here.  I'm not out of credit card debt yet but got 1 loan to knock out 3 of 4 cards.  I haven't been on here & other forums cause of work & having to do laundry cause my work clothes get big time dirty.  I don't know when's the next time i'll be on here.

was wondering where u went

3rd coast and hack are both regulars on the coli now

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 10:01:59 AM »

was wondering where u went

3rd coast and hack are both regulars on the coli now

Yo Sccit... not sure if we could pull it off but would be dope if we could do like a monthly or seasonal... "Whatever happened to.." type of thread where we catch up with an old member.  I'd be up for doing the interviews and posting it, the problem is actually finding these people.  Maybe if we make a list then we can work from there.  Here's a list off the top of my head of OG'z that disappeared...

Maxi
Muthafucka
Timelock
Dead Souljah
Incinvible
Incognito
JakeDoggyDogg
Illicit
Quiet Truth
Primo
That guy who used to produce Sccits music (forgot his name)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 11:11:24 AM »
muhfukka popped up recently and comes here from time to time to make a post or 2
petey and bigjake both went through some tragic shit in they life and stopped posting
the rest i couldn’t say

that’s not a bad idea tho .. get it poppin and i’ll sticky the thread on it’s up n runnin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2021, 07:54:18 PM »
muhfukka popped up recently and comes here from time to time to make a post or 2
petey and bigjake both went through some tragic shit in they life and stopped posting
the rest i couldn’t say

that’s not a bad idea tho .. get it poppin and i’ll sticky the thread on it’s up n runnin

fucc man what happened to Petey and Jake?   

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2021, 09:09:33 PM »
fucc man what happened to Petey and Jake?

duno if they want that info out on this forum so i’ll respectfully let them speak on it if they ever come back

King of Kings Krayz1e Mesa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 10:16:12 PM »
Ur King, Petey that iz iz doing aight. He thanx peoplez 4 assin. He sed he has several undacova accoonts 4 dat azz so hell kno if U shi talq. Sccif iz a low key Petey hata downt b fool.
Fucc C-Lacc. Fucc Okka. Fucc Sccif. Fucc Nimah Fucc Dunc Fucc Rome