Author Topic: Inglewood OG Fire Bugg speaks on what really happened between Him and Nipsey Hus  (Read 148 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

h2k4

Anxiously waiting for the video talking about Nipsey's relationship with the Circle K attendant.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

Anxiously waiting for the video talking about Nipsey's relationship with the Circle K attendant.
There are conspiracy theories out there that say this guy is the real killer of Nip. For people who research the Nip murder, this video (even though its not ground breaking) is appreciated just for the simple fact that he's even speaking on him. From the outside looking in, I understand your sentiment.

h2k4

There are conspiracy theories out there that say this guy is the real killer of Nip. For people who research the Nip murder, this video (even though its not ground breaking) is appreciated just for the simple fact that he's even speaking on him. From the outside looking in, I understand your sentiment.

Seems to me like the ones that believe in the conspiracy theories are the ones on the outside looking in.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

Seems to me like the ones that believe in the conspiracy theories are the ones on the outside looking in.
Yeah they are looking in. They are doing ish like taking screenshots from video footage of that day to get the license plate numbers from cars then running the plates, looking at grand jury testimony, looking at police records etc. They out here talking to psychics trying to get answers. I've seen it for kennika jenkins, mo3, pac and now nip. There are communities of people doing some strong investigating out there. I would rather listen to them than the news or the police. Nip said if something happens to him that people better ride for him so you can't be mad at them trying to get the to the bottom of this.

This guy did an interview and some of the things he said line up with the events that we're told happened. It's his fault if people suspect him.