Author Topic: Eminem Video Game...LMAO  (Read 251 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Eminem Video Game...LMAO
« on: May 14, 2003, 10:45:30 AM »
LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- Having conquered the worlds of music and movies, rap star Eminem has his sights set on video games.

The first title from his deal with Conspiracy Entertainment, "Mix TV Presents: Eminem," is expected to debut Wednesday at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles.

The small Santa Monica-based company secured rights to publish interactive properties across multiple platforms featuring the Interscope recording artist.

"This is the first in a line of fan-appreciation titles that we'll ship under the 'Mix TV' brand," Conspiracy marketing director Vince Matthews said. "We're positioning the brand as a fan-appreciation product."

The game features four music videos, including "My Name Is" and "The Real Slim Shady" as well as bonus features and interactive elements featuring Eminem. Conspiracy will ship both a teen-rated version of the game, which will have radio-edit versions of the songs, and a mature-rated version with the uncut material.

In addition to the initial game, Conspiracy is collaborating with Eminem on ideas for the first next-generation video game under the deal. Matthews said ideas for the game include possibly turning "The Slim Shady Show" animated cartoon into a 3-D action video game in time for a release in late 2004.

One or two people can play "Mix TV Presents: Eminem," either cooperatively or competitively. The object is to unscramble puzzles formed from the game's four videos before the song concludes. There are six different types of puzzle modes in the game, including memory match and sliding puzzles. It is scheduled to ship in early summer on PlayStation One and PC for $14.99 or less.

The game will be the first in a new brand of titles using proprietary technology that scrambles full-motion video into various puzzles.

Matthews said the company will expand the brand with additional artists as well as entertainers and entertainment properties.

Conspiracy also will look at the current crop of rhythm-based games and decide what works and what doesn't within the genre, which includes such titles as "American Idol," "Dance Dance Revolution," "Amplitude" and "Britney's Dance Beat," Matthews said.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Eminem Video Game...LMAO
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 02:47:41 PM »
Damn.. Em is really milkin' his fame now

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 07:28:03 PM »
i really really hate eminem now,he should just die

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 08:30:29 PM »
i really really hate eminem now,he should just die
thats not nice.....but i thought the same when i heard that shit in the news

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2003, 11:44:13 PM »
Interesting!....
...you never know, could turn out to be quite a seller if the teens still
like him...

...look out for Eminem Industries in the year 2k15...

...little MM's everywhere controlling the world!    :o

Ok its early here...shouldnt be typing...not responsable at this hour.

Not sure about the game idea myself

pZ

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 12:53:14 AM »
you dont think Snoop, Jay-Z & 50 will be havin this shit done too? c'mon ..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2003, 12:00:54 PM »
Doubt this thing will ever catch fire... Few rythym games get made, even fewer are sold. Besides, there's no mention of the actual content. You can't really call music videos on a disc a game.