Author Topic: Fuck the government!!!!  (Read 159 times)

=CrUkX=EmDubYa aka

• Lil Geezy
  • =CrUkX=EmDubYa aka CuJo
Fuck the government!!!!
« on: May 14, 2003, 11:47:09 AM »
¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º¿¤º

{{Chorus}}
incantation/ magic words caused mystical incarnation, leads to government mutilations~//
Administration/ narrator of federal officers dieing in my narrative, mad at my affilations~//
this song proves I wanna destroy the system & insert eight-teen bullets inside a law-maker~//
uncle sam's a cash taker, fuck the millitary & the government, now their lifes are all in danger~//

in this life given to us, U roll A binz or ride A bus, We live in sins 2 steal, & kill, & cuss''/«¬*
lust leads to death leads to how many times I bust, took his last breath, inhaled with my dust''/«¬*
police Get stuffed with bullets, like U stuffed the crust, all your Bullshit never reaches us''/«¬*
it's a must 2 stuff body-parts in my truck, my rhymes leave U crushed, your rhymes age-and-rust''/«¬*

fuck the system!!, it's my annul anthem with out any antidote, the government's now in panic-mode~//«¬*
george bush plus the other nation leaders slayed sacrificed goats, victims of the wise words I Quote~//«¬*
if social services ever trys to take my son, they'll be sent 2 Hell 2 be tormented by flames hotter then tha sun~//«¬*
it's drama dun, I beat the fuck out of the judge in his chambers 4 fun, last thing he saw was the barrel of my gun~//«¬*

anger plus Danger equals bodys in Chambers, We strangers, who leave bodys mangled, stuffed faces with daggers'//«¬*
left the cop soaked, acid tip'd hollow points flood flaggers like gangstas, all enemy's fall like a drunk man who staggers"/«¬*
marathons held as official Fund-raisers, 2 protest against the government's majors, i crush & rush with tazers & lazers'//«¬*
code makers, we be the code breakers, fuck fakers & haters, all politicians make triple the salary of the theifs & tha bankers!!''/«¬*

optimize this talent to portray it's greatest uses, The White-House fire spread hyper speed and egnighted all the fuses~//«¬*
renounce your life, the system has made U useless, like tuff man brawls, I left opponents toothless because i'm Ruthless~//«¬*
quotations question the comptition all compeditors creamated & cooked in coffens explian my adrenalin rush Exclamations~//«¬*
seperation, from any potential dangerous situation, the judicial system wasten my time with insufficient unlawful incarceration~//«¬*

fucken U up, U bitch, had to push your face right inside horse shit, poor bitch ass police officer got buryed inside tha bricks~//«¬*
Fed's need 2 get up off our dicks, new world order includes tha triple six, kick cops with karate kicks, real drunk off Bacardi mix~//«¬*
interactment, leads to lyrical enchantment, 3 wishes granted, all the Federal buildings vanished, & the mayor, he was banished~//«¬*
this society has been damaged, by the government & their fashions, ten mansions, awarded 2 me 4 exterminating all their asses~//«¬*

{{Chorus}}
"blasten-everlastin-assassin-senden-bastards-2-they-caskets"
"dub-K-we-stay-u-quickly-fade-away-so-watch-whut-U-say!!"
"fuck-this-rap-i'll-delete-your-soul-my-goal-2-recieve-full-control'
"city-hall's-my-next-target-park-it-full-clip-in-the-9-as-I-spark-it"

{{Scene...fades...to...black}}

=CrUkX=EmDubYa aka CuJo

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Fuck the government!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 01:18:46 PM »
That was a nice piece man.. Flow was pretty good.. And the subject was coo too!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 09:36:12 AM »
^yup, fah real, nice use of vocab too.   felt it.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2003, 11:36:41 AM »
Nice...but I have words for you.

If you don't like the system, president, or government...then get the fuck out of this country.

You write like your gonna whoop Bush's ass.  You said you're gonna beat a judge in his chambers and then shoot him.  You're exactly the kind of person who belongs behind bars.

Life is what we make it...if you're poor, then get a job.  If you can't then go on wellfare, which is provided to people BY THE SYSTEM AND GOVERNMENT you live in.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2003, 04:33:14 PM »
it aint that easy dawg, plus jus cuz you live in a country etc. doesnt mean you have to get along with the government. and jus "getting the fuck out" isnt possible for everyone either. of course life is what we make it but not everybody has the same opportunities to make somethin out of it.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2003, 06:39:53 PM »
Fuck the government that gives you the right to say "Fuck the Government"? Be glad you live in a democracy, because if you didn't you'd be six feet deep beneath the ground.

VDK REPPIN!