Author Topic: Gratitude Thread  (Read 151 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

Gratitude Thread
« on: July 06, 2021, 07:20:18 PM »
I kinda treat various websites as a blog despite the description of said websites
Today I'm starting a gratitude thread and I'll add a few things I'm grateful for everyday so I can look back in my harder moments and remember good does exist

So
Today I'm grateful that I took it upon myself to ask for the umpteenth time what exactly is going on with this apparent guardian order and the horrible possibility of living in Level 3 Accommodation
My case worker told me it will not be invoked unless I am hospitalized again so I'm grateful I can stop bitching and whinging about that for now. It's also an incentive to stay well.

I'm also grateful I can afford to go shopping for various things like anxiety reducing perfume oil

I'm also grateful my favourite lipstick was half price so I bought 2

I'm also grateful that when I asked the old man that lives here if he needed anything from the shop because I was going to buy milk he offered to give me some milk and save me the walk

I'm grateful for my bed and recliner chair and digital television and kitchenette and microwave and fridge and aircon
I'm grateful the real estate lowered the rent by $20 a week
I'm grateful I'm a month in advance

I think I might fast today and feast tomorrow
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Ebony Bree Caple

Re: Gratitude Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 09:59:48 PM »
Today I'm grateful my case worker agreed to meet me for coffee and argued with her boss that it wasn't necessary to bring another person along for protection 😂
I'm also grateful that I'll be getting my national disability insurance soon and will have access to further supports
I'm also grateful that I can see a counselor for victims of abuse and will commence soon
I'm also grateful I found the prettiest red and blue Spanish dress which makes my ass look fat
I'm also grateful that I was invited to the Kiss concert but politely declined
I'm also grateful that my hair looks awesome today

Ebony Bree Caple

Re: Gratitude Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 12:35:15 AM »
I had a lovely day today and I'm very grateful
I won't go into too much detail but I showered, shopped, chatted, drank coffee, smoked cigarettes and apologized to Dub C on Instagram
My day is complete
Thanks God
Peace God