Author Topic: Nancy Fletcher saying Dre visited Pac in hospital??  (Read 1137 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Nancy Fletcher saying Dre visited Pac in hospital??
« on: July 18, 2021, 12:13:16 PM »

Never heard this before.  Pac was going around calling Dre gay and Suge was beefing and yet I’ve never heard anyone say anything about Dre visiting Pac in the hospital.

How come this has never been talked about?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Proc pka KP

Re: Nancy Fletcher saying Dre visited Pac in hospital??
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 02:52:58 PM »
I'd say this only matters to people in that time period. Not 25 years later.

abusive

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 03:10:29 PM »

Never heard this before.  Pac was going around calling Dre gay and Suge was beefing and yet I’ve never heard anyone say anything about Dre visiting Pac in the hospital.

How come this has never been talked about?

Because it never happened.

Someone named her as a source saying Dre produced the Dogg Food album. I immediately discounted her word based on her saying this. I've heard interviews from everyone close to Tupac who had publicly spoken about him being in the hospital and no one but Nancy has ever said that Dre was there.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 10:45:19 PM »

Someone named her as a source saying Dre produced the Dogg Food album. I immediately discounted her word based on her saying this. I've heard interviews from everyone close to Tupac who had publicly spoken about him being in the hospital and no one but Nancy has ever said that Dre was there.

dre did (ghost) produce dogg food

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 10:47:12 PM »

Interesting..and you might be right... I don’t really picture Dre going to the hospital to visit Pac, Dre was really reclusive at the time and if he would of came to see Pac that would’ve been a big story.. and he’s said in interviews he only hung with Pac like twice and that’s recording the couple AEOM tracks and the video and he never mentioned seeing Pac on his death bed
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 10:48:22 PM »

Word.. that part I think Nancy might be right about I think Dre had a big hand in Dogg Food and at the very least he mixed and sequenced the album and at most he ghost produced it as well

Okka

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 05:24:03 AM »

She was in the studio working with them so I'll take her word over yours. She actually knows what producing means. She's not talking about making beats.

abusive

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 05:43:07 AM »

I'm not disputing it because I don't know. I do know your source (which in this case is her) has stated something unfactual in regards to the same person in question.

abusive

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 05:58:01 AM »
She was in the studio working with them so I'll take her word over yours. She actually knows what producing means. She's not talking about making beats.
It has nothing to do with the producer/beat maker discussion. I'm not sure why you would even try to interject that.

Let's take your post and roll with it tho...

Was she at the hospital when Tupac in there? I'll wait. No, so how would she know? Your mistake was assuming that I don't believe that Dre didn't ghost produce on the project based on me asking for a source and then not taking the source at face value based on a previous inaccurate statement. If this were a court of law and she was a character witness for someone and it had been shown she had lied once cross examined, her previous testimony, even if true, would have a shadow of doubt cast upon it. Not saying she was lying either, she just may be mistaken. Nevertheless, based on my lengthy research, she is in error.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 08:02:38 AM »
I'm not disputing it because I don't know. I do know your source (which in this case is her) has stated something unfactual in regards to the same person in question.

naah, i’ve been saying dre ghost produced dogg food since way before she claimed it.. even on this very board. all u gota do to know that is listen to it fam.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 10:04:08 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Dre had an unusually large hand in the overall Dogg Food project. He's the most experienced producer there and was teaching other people like Daz proper execution. I don't know the real story behind this... but I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Comparatively, there's a huge production quality fall-off on Daz's unaffiliated solo projects, which obviously means that despite his production credit on the Dogg Food album, he had a fuck-ton of help making it sound as good as it did. 

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 10:44:36 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Dre had an unusually large hand in the overall Dogg Food project. He's the most experienced producer there and was teaching other people like Daz proper execution. I don't know the real story behind this... but I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Comparatively, there's a huge production quality fall-off on Daz's unaffiliated solo projects, which obviously means that despite his production credit on the Dogg Food album, he had a fuck-ton of help making it sound as good as it did.

RRGB was pretty much up to the Death Row standard but then again a lot of those tracks were very old and gems he’d been hanging onto from the vault since Daz pretty much had exclusive access to the vault as the bigger names were all gone...

Where you really see a difference between Dogg Food and RRGB is the overall execution and sequencing that Dre is one of Dre’s greatest strengths.  The way Dre drops the intro and you have the “like we always do about this time” and album flows seamlessly into hard ass DPG opener track then Dre’s doing the keep the headz wringing bit “I know you bobbin your head” and W Balls fading them all doing his radio DJ shtick — that perfection in the way the whole album comes together from artwork to videos the whole 9 — just doesn’t happen without Dre in the building.

Daz had tracks, Daz had bangers and RRGB is a monster album but you can hear the difference in the overall outcome.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 02:20:26 PM »
RRGB was pretty much up to the Death Row standard but then again a lot of those tracks were very old and gems he’d been hanging onto from the vault since Daz pretty much had exclusive access to the vault as the bigger names were all gone...

Where you really see a difference between Dogg Food and RRGB is the overall execution and sequencing that Dre is one of Dre’s greatest strengths.  The way Dre drops the intro and you have the “like we always do about this time” and album flows seamlessly into hard ass DPG opener track then Dre’s doing the keep the headz wringing bit “I know you bobbin your head” and W Balls fading them all doing his radio DJ shtick — that perfection in the way the whole album comes together from artwork to videos the whole 9 — just doesn’t happen without Dre in the building.

Daz had tracks, Daz had bangers and RRGB is a monster album but you can hear the difference in the overall outcome.

rrgb is possibly a classic in its own right, but theres a clear distinction between the production on that and the production on dogg food .. and it goes beyond the sequencing.

dogg food might be a top 5 west coast album all time

The following users thanked this post: Safe+Sound

abusive

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 05:23:46 PM »

naah, i’ve been saying dre ghost produced dogg food since way before she claimed it.. even on this very board. all u gota do to know that is listen to it fam.
Source - Some guy on the internet.

jman91331

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 05:30:45 PM »
It's people that say this that and the other as far as Dr. Dre's involvement in Dogg Food. He's listed as an Executive Producer so I'm pretty sure he handled the sequencing and probably the hiring of the studio session musicians. He's also listed as mixing every song except the DJ Pooh produced ones. Most say Dre did the mixing and it sounds like a Dre mix to my ears but some say Dave Aaron actually mixed Dogg Food so who knows? The there's Dj Quik ranting about his involvement in Dogg Food (where, I don't know exactly, but nothing sounds Quik related on the album to me unless that's him on the turntables doing the scratches here and there). But I do know there is a sonic drop off from Dogg Food to Retaliation and Get Back, more of a drop off on Raw and then down hill from there. To