Author Topic: Apology  (Read 108 times)

Hellrazor818

Apology
« on: May 14, 2003, 08:49:45 PM »
Well, things have certainly started off on the wrong foot. I think you guys got the wrong impression. I'm not racist. I don't like Heinrich Himmler. All I believe is that Hitler was a mastermind, a genious, a great leader, and an overall great man. That's all. Am I not allowed to hold these views? What about my amendments? People praise Malcolm X while others hate his guts and consider him a brutal guy. Is it wrong to idolize Malcolm X nowadays? Just because he was a man with a cause who used any means necessary to spread his point. Well Hitler did the same thing. He was a man with a cause. I don't agree with the racist actions undertaken by the small percentage of Nazis. I just love Hitler.

Woodrow

Re:Apology
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 08:54:53 PM »
It never was new, but it's REALLY getting old.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 08:56:51 PM »
Yea, you dumb faggot...Is that why you're trying to rid Europe of Jews? Get the fuck out of here, Nazi...

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 08:58:34 PM »
let the guy believe what he wants to believe,nobody here iis bitching about what you believe,just leave him alone

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2003, 09:00:50 PM »
Re:DJ Tomekk is here!!!
« Reply #10 on: Today at 09:16:02pm »  

. I'm just here to express my musical taste, get to know some of you (except for the Americans and Jews, no offense), make some friends, and share my musical talent.

U should also apologize for that

Hellrazor818

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2003, 09:01:51 PM »
Thank you Grinch. I mean I'm not even making racist comments. Are you guys hating me because I like Hitler? In that case you can keep hating because I worship the guy. It has nothing to do with the anti-semitism. He was just a strong political figure with great desire and power.

Hellrazor818

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2003, 09:03:53 PM »
Re:DJ Tomekk is here!!!
« Reply #10 on: Today at 09:16:02pm »  

. I'm just here to express my musical taste, get to know some of you (except for the Americans and Jews, no offense), make some friends, and share my musical talent.

U should also apologize for that

Well if that offends you then I apologize. I just dont think I can get off on a good foot with these guys you know? There will be conflict and I dont want that. They hate me, and consequently I dont like them much either. Its just better if I dont have anything to do with wussy Americans or Jews. But I will apologize if it came out the wrong way.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2003, 09:05:28 PM »
Okay, ur not racist, so I have no prob with u, if u agree that the comment u made about the american and jews sounded wrong but it wasnt what u meant, its all good

Jome

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2003, 09:06:16 PM »