Author Topic: NAS - KING’S DISEASE 2 (Official Discussion)  (Read 2021 times)

Sccit

Re: NAS - KING’S DISEASE 2 (Official Discussion)
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2021, 09:53:20 AM »
Lol you guys are hating as usual. This album is far superior to the first one. Many classic tracks on here like Death Row East, Nas is Good, Nobody, Rare

who hated?

only comments i see is someone saying it’s better than kings disease, someone saying album is awesome, and someone saying the only song they didn’t like was the epmd one, which u also said to me

it’s almost like u want people to hate

:trollin:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2021, 02:28:50 PM »
Looks like all positive comments to me (?)

Marco

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2021, 05:32:58 PM »
It's a dope album. Better than first King's Disease IMO. 8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2021, 07:26:04 PM »
who hated?

only comments i see is someone saying it’s better than kings disease, someone saying album is awesome, and someone saying the only song they didn’t like was the epmd one, which u also said to me

it’s almost like u want people to hate

:trollin:

Shut up cac you’re hating by not even checking same with infinite I guess it’s not hate it’s not believing

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2021, 08:30:32 PM »
The sound is alright but my complaint is Nas still ain’t up with the times...we are facing lockdown, authoritarian govt, forced injections, and censorship like never before and he thinks it’s still 2019..shit they just came out with vaxxine passports in NY and 69% of black people ain’t taking that poison so it is medical apartheid

Nas used to be a voice of the times, he was like the voice of Queensbridge on Illmatic, he did Dre’s “East West Killaz” at the height of all that—and then Stillmatic he had a lot of post 9-11 sentiment like that Nashawn joint where he’s fighting in Afghanistan and writing letters back and “Rule” and “What Goes Around” all those joints very timely, he made HipHop is Dead album right at the time rap moved away from G Unit to the skinny jeans and gay shit we have today... I mean Nas was always on rhyme (I mean time) but not anymore
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2021, 09:07:36 PM »
Shut up cac you’re hating by not even checking same with infinite I guess it’s not hate it’s not believing

musicians stop becoming consumers at a certain point .. in 2020 i bought almost every release and there was tons of great albums i told u to check which u slept on. in 2021 i’ve fallen back on consuming due to work on fatlip album + my own. i’m in artist mode.

i’ll check it eventually tho. i heard death row east and it was dope. still not touchin his best work, but def somethin i could ride out to.

doggfather

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2021, 10:53:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2021, 02:57:21 AM »

musicians stop becoming consumers at a certain point .. in 2020 i bought almost every release and there was tons of great albums i told u to check which u slept on. in 2021 i’ve fallen back on consuming due to work on fatlip album + my own. i’m in artist mode.

i’ll check it eventually tho. i heard death row east and it was dope. still not touchin his best work, but def somethin i could ride out to.

That’s very cacish of you all great musicians still love and enjoy music. It’s where inspiration comes from but now you’re too good to listen to others music  :camby:

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2021, 04:32:35 AM »
That’s very cacish of you all great musicians still love and enjoy music. It’s where inspiration comes from but now you’re too good to listen to others music  :camby:

never said i’m too good, thats just u bein insecure again.. of course a cock slurpin groupie like u would take it that way tho. u were prolly busy jerkin it to the album when i was hittin u up earlier wit ideas for our own shit.

take that very post u just made, for example .. i texted u earlier that i wrote a new song to the smoov-e beat on our own project, and instead of showin enthusiasm for that youre over here replying to me bout how i didn’t listen to new nas. like a 14 year old girl at a nsync concert .. u busy fawnin over nas instead of focusing on what matters. didn’t even reply to the text, but lord forbid i don’t listen to king disease part 2 on release date!

speakin of cacish, if u think dre and quik are sittin there yellin “helllll yeaaaa new nas!” like your hell yea cac lookin ass then ur highly mistaken.

your beats will improve when u become less invested in consuming and more invested in using what you’ve learned to focus that same energy on your own shit.

our brains are basically like hard drives. the more space you using up, the more it affects the speed of each folder, program, and file. drawing inspiration ≠ consuming. one day you’ll look back on this and understand what i mean.

and for the record i aint opposed to hearin this.. i’m just not as excited for it as i am for the music i’m making. therein lies the difference khoobie.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2021, 08:21:37 AM »
Wrong again khoobie boy I was sleeping then I woke up to take a shit. I saw your text but what am I gonna say at 2am so I decided to reply to your garbage on here don’t take it personally. Lmao @ imagining how dre and quik are anticipating the new Nas release. You can call it groupie behavior but I call it enthusiasm for music. You act like you’re working on Fatlip 24/7. You’re not even touching the tracks 4 days a week. But continue, as you were :dotell:

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2021, 08:31:45 AM »
Wrong again khoobie boy I was sleeping then I woke up to take a shit. I saw your text but what am I gonna say at 2am so I decided to reply to your garbage on here don’t take it personally. Lmao @ imagining how dre and quik are anticipating the new Nas release. You can call it groupie behavior but I call it enthusiasm for music. You act like you’re working on Fatlip 24/7. You’re not even touching the tracks 4 days a week. But continue, as you were :dotell:

looks like my entire post went over your head ..

facts is facts, you get more enthusiastic for a new nas release than for your own shit

when i told u i finished my verse on shot n da dark u didn’t ask to hear it for a month.. i had to play it on my own. u wana talk bout ali but who’s the real “oh my goodness elgen baylehrrrr jehrsey baba” in this situation? if i told u i had an unreleased nas track u woulda jizzed ur pants at the chance to hear it. then u come in here fuming, talkin bout cats is haters when literally all the replies was positive. i guess they didn’t jerk nas off enough to your liking. groupie behavior khoobie.

u still movin like a teeny bopper. check yaself 4 u wreck yaself.

i don’t need to “imagine” these things, i’m just letting u know the difference between appreciating art n being a consumer. u can take it as a diss n get offended or try to hear what i’m saying.

:magic:

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2021, 09:22:56 AM »
Just peep the album already. I’m sure enough time has passed by that you can safely listen to it without the fear of being labeled a teeny bopper or a hell yea cac.

Coli has 300 pages of comments they must all be hell yea cacs and all the real fans are the ones who listen to the album a week after it comes out or later

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2021, 10:00:30 AM »
Just peep the album already. I’m sure enough time has passed by that you can safely listen to it without the fear of being labeled a teeny bopper or a hell yea cac.

Coli has 300 pages of comments they must all be hell yea cacs and all the real fans are the ones who listen to the album a week after it comes out or later

yea that’s exactly why i haven’t listened, because of fear .. u caught me red handed

:hubie:

the coli? are u kidding me? that place is hell yea cac central

:dead:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2021, 11:53:05 AM »
Guess I don’t understand the need to try and force people to listen to an album. If i like an album, great, I don’t care if other people like it or listen to it too. Must be this social media era where everyone has to feel validated when having an opinion about something. If you like the album, cool. You posted that you like it. Now move on. Does it really matter if other people share your same opinion?

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

D-TalkX

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2021, 02:01:18 PM »
I'm 9 tracks in and I gotta say this is one of the best albums I've heard in a while. Hoping the last few tracks are strong but it is solid...I like it better than King's Disease 1 as well.