Author Topic: Busta Rhymes speaks out against mask mandates “fucc your mask” !!  (Read 1534 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
About time someone came out strong against all this tyranny of the last 18 months.  Rap been talking about Illuminati and New World Order all these years and now it’s here and all the rappers afraid to speak out.  Listen to “Impossible” from Wutang Forever and it’s all about Illuminati takeover thru forced vaxxination and mass manipulation, and now who in Wutang is speaking up??

Much props to Busta for holding it down, one of the great ambassadors of the culture!!

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Matty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Busta Rhymes speaks out against mask mandates “fucc your mask” !!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 11:58:28 AM »
https://www.nme.com/news/music/busta-rhymes-rails-against-covid-protocols-on-stage-fuck-your-mask-3027691

Here he elaborates further on the Covid lockdown mask vaxx agenda to control us and suppress our thoughts and freedoms—and this was back in October

Rubinho

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 02:12:44 PM »
Hopefully more people will wake up. In Europe many people got the shot because it was promised life would get back to normal. That is no reason to take the shot. The only reason should be to protect you if you fear the virus. Just like the flu shot. Vaccinated people can't still do normal shit and unvaccinated are being witch hunted by media en sheeple.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 02:25:11 PM »
Hopefully more people will wake up. In Europe many people got the shot because it was promised life would get back to normal. That is no reason to take the shot. The only reason should be to protect you if you fear the virus. Just like the flu shot. Vaccinated people can't still do normal shit and unvaccinated are being witch hunted by media en sheeple.

Yeah in America they promised the sheeple “take the vaxxine and go back to normal” and “if you are vaxxinated then you don’t have to wear a mask” and then after they got all the sheeple vaxxinated they said “okay now everyone has to put their mask back on for an indefinite period of time whether vaxxinated or not”

And most people are still going along with this shit even though it’s coming up on 18 months and no change in anything — I was against it all from day 1

k1000

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 01:26:42 PM »
something's wrong and nobody can see it.

good talk Busta.

try Telegram if you want alternate points of view.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 02:28:23 PM »
mufuckaz on the coli callin him maga over this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 03:16:52 PM »
something's wrong and nobody can see it.

good talk Busta.

try Telegram if you want alternate points of view.

Yeah, anything that doesn't fit their Covid agenda is heavily censored... I use bitchute a lot if I can't find it on youtube, and before 2020 I had never used bitchute before

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 03:20:25 PM »
mufuckaz on the coli callin him maga over this

doesn't surprise me... I got a friend here in KC that is a Coli regular (he was H20 Proof on dubcc but never posts) and he's into all that stuff...

they still haven't figured out that they've been conned.  They are still thinking according to the old system of "Trump Selfish White Man Evil" so lets bring everyone down and make everyone suffer and our life's all turn to shit but "Trump Selfish White Man Evil", repeat

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 07:14:39 PM »
doesn't surprise me... I got a friend here in KC that is a Coli regular (he was H20 Proof on dubcc but never posts) and he's into all that stuff...

they still haven't figured out that they've been conned.  They are still thinking according to the old system of "Trump Selfish White Man Evil" so lets bring everyone down and make everyone suffer and our life's all turn to shit but "Trump Selfish White Man Evil", repeat

oh shit i remember h20 proof

what’s his name on the coli?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2021, 07:43:44 PM »

oh shit i remember h20 proof

what’s his name on the coli?

I don’t know if he even posts there but I know he visits regularly cause he talks about it... and he’s just like all of them there

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2021, 07:45:35 PM »
I don’t know if he even posts there but I know he visits regularly cause he talks about it... and he’s just like all of them there

tell him sccit was askin next time y’all talk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2021, 12:11:37 PM »
tell him sccit was askin next time y’all talk

Problem with the Coli is they are all followers. 

I was around on the hip-hop forums back in 99' when Eminem came out and they definitely would of been the type hating on him and shit just because he was white (these guys are mostly white and they thought they would look too "trendy" supporting a white rap artist) most are not old enough to remember all of that.  But even the forums dedicated to Eminem like Eminem's bodyrott forum were mostly people hating on him.  Then once Dre's album came out and they realized that this guy had actually done proved himself in the hood, in the underground, all the support he had from all the credible black artists, then they tried to act like they was always down from jump

I should actually make a thread about this because its really a forgotten story how many rap fans hated on Eminem when he first came out in 99'.  Everybody forgot about this fact after Dre's album came out
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:18:43 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2021, 12:46:06 PM »
Problem with the Coli is they are all followers. 

I was around on the hip-hop forums back in 99' when Eminem came out and they definitely would of been the type hating on him and shit just because he was white (these guys are mostly white and they thought they would look too "trendy" supporting a white rap artist) most are not old enough to remember all of that.  But even the forums dedicated to Eminem like Eminem's bodyrott forum were mostly people hating on him.  Then once Dre's album came out and they realized that this guy had actually done proved himself in the hood, in the underground, all the support he had from all the credible black artists, then they tried to act like they was always down from jump

I should actually make a thread about this because its really a forgotten story how many rap fans hated on Eminem when he first came out in 99'.  Everybody forgot about this fact after Dre's album came out

the coli is 90% black and still hates eminem til this day lol

Matty

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2021, 07:55:16 PM »
Busta keeping it real this shit has gone way too far. History will remember those who stayed silent and those who weren't afraid to speak against the tyranny. Dissapointing is how many people are blindly going along with it.

Matty

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2021, 07:58:04 PM »
About time someone came out strong against all this tyranny of the last 18 months.  Rap been talking about Illuminati and New World Order all these years and now it’s here and all the rappers afraid to speak out.  Listen to “Impossible” from Wutang Forever and it’s all about Illuminati takeover thru forced vaxxination and mass manipulation, and now who in Wutang is speaking up??

Much props to Busta for holding it down, one of the great ambassadors of the culture!!

brilliant point. now it's actually happening where are the voices? shows you most rappers are simply clowns, confused as the rest of them with no grip on reality.