Author Topic: Busta Rhymes speaks out against mask mandates “fucc your mask” !!  (Read 1535 times)

tempo2

Re: Busta Rhymes speaks out against mask mandates “fucc your mask” !!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2021, 06:14:21 AM »
you are aware spanish flu was far more lethal than covid right? to compare the two is actually hilarious lol, best way to beat it is healthy lifestlye, simple as that, you get your booster shots tho, see where we all stand in ten years

tempo2

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2021, 06:16:41 AM »
and what do you mean by thousands of years of virus and bacterial history? What are you even talking about

Rubinho

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2021, 06:23:05 AM »
you are aware spanish flu was far more lethal than covid right? to compare the two is actually hilarious lol, best way to beat it is healthy lifestlye, simple as that, you get your booster shots tho, see where we all stand in ten years

It is indeed a complete joke comparing the 2. Imagine what if a new Spanish flu would be spread in todays world. Governments aren't ready for it. Covid has proven that quite clearly.

If Tony (and others) are so scared of people not wearing masks I would suggest they start wearing space suits. Maybe they feel safe enough after their 10th shot to start living again

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2021, 10:10:06 AM »
Thousands of years of viral and bacterial history tells us that when new illnesses pop up that human beings have no natural immunity to, those illnesses can potentially cause the loss of millions of lives without proper medical treatment and prevention. Meanwhile, you're you're whining that you can't travel abroad. So, yes, you're fucking selfish, snowflake.

Hah.. snowflake who so shook he demands the whole world shut down and wear masks indefinitely and takes forced injections and he still yet doesn’t feel safe

Fucking pussy

You are just going along with the govt mass media narrative cause you are a sheep 🐑
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tony Trey

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2021, 01:27:45 PM »
and what do you mean by thousands of years of virus and bacterial history? What are you even talking about

Two thousand years of history. New viruses and bacteria when untreated and without protection have the potential to kill millions. Just like I fucking said.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/history-of-pandemics-deadliest/

Tony Trey

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2021, 01:30:33 PM »
Hah.. snowflake who so shook he demands the whole world shut down and wear masks indefinitely and takes forced injections and he still yet doesn’t feel safe

Fucking pussy

You are just going along with the govt mass media narrative cause you are a sheep 🐑

Yeah, and you can keep following right wing conspiracy theorists, YouTubers, TikTokers, podcasters, and Trump affiliates who have never studied history, science, medicine, or really accomplished much of any value in life.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2021, 05:38:29 PM »
Two thousand years of history. New viruses and bacteria when untreated and without protection have the potential to kill millions. Just like I fucking said.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/history-of-pandemics-deadliest/

Yeah and if we don’t invade Iraq and take out Sadaam he will take over the world and wage a nuclear attack on America.

I’m sure all narratives that come from govt and media are true and must be followed and fully complied with. ;)

...If you ever want to open your eyes you will see the globalist agenda.  It’s not a coincidence that the Rockefeller entered Pharmaceuticals and the Federal Reserve was created just before WW1.  All the soldiers returning from war had to receive mandatory shots and then lo and behold an alleged pandemic broke out thereafter.   

If you ever wanna stop believe the controlled and heavily censored narrative and research with Independent thought you will realize that Covid can be found in the same place as Sadaam’s WMD, and that the shots and vaxx are the sickness—not the flu like symptoms that have been a part of daily life since the beginning of time.

Matty

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2021, 05:47:16 PM »
the walls are closing in as stronger vax mandates come through. the vaccine is not fully safe with long-term totally unknown as many may be aware. truly dark, historic times we live in.

Tony Trey

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2021, 06:19:59 PM »
the walls are closing in as stronger vax mandates come through. the vaccine is not fully safe with long-term totally unknown as many may be aware. truly dark, historic times we live in.

You know who's in all the fucking hospital beds right now? Unvaccinated morons in need of life support and ventilators to survive covid-19. You know who's not in hospital beds? People with vaccine complications. I'm not saying no one is having complications, but they're few and far between.

Matty

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2021, 07:18:55 PM »
You know who's in all the fucking hospital beds right now? Unvaccinated morons in need of life support and ventilators to survive covid-19. You know who's not in hospital beds? People with vaccine complications. I'm not saying no one is having complications, but they're few and far between.

you're eating it up hook, line. there's a good reason they're out there running stories of the naughty 'unvaccinated' getting sick and not giving any real coverage to those injured or even dying (much more than people are generally aware of) from the vaccine. furthermore, cases are rising in the most highly vaccinated countries (ie israel) supposedly because any immunity offered by the vaccine fades after a while. so if you keep going along with it you'll have to get endless boosters to supposedly be safe when in reality the opposite may end up being true (look up ADE).

at least some scientists are starting to come out and say young children shouldn't be vaccinated because the risk of any bad effect from covid is much lower than the chance of serious side effects (heart inflammation) from the vaccine.

it's interesting how people are mindlessly eating up the propaganda that's being dished out on these topics though. very divisize stuff. always go for natural immunity where possible, the mRNA treatment being used at this scale is one big experiment and nobody knows how safe it is over the long term. will probably carry some unintended effects if the side effects are anything to go by. and even if you believe in the vaccine nobody should be supporting government intention to force people to take it. that's crossing a huge red line which if history if anything to go by will not end well.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 07:29:29 PM by Matty »

Matty

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2021, 07:33:11 PM »
Yeah and if we don’t invade Iraq and take out Sadaam he will take over the world and wage a nuclear attack on America.

I’m sure all narratives that come from govt and media are true and must be followed and fully complied with. ;)

...If you ever want to open your eyes you will see the globalist agenda.  It’s not a coincidence that the Rockefeller entered Pharmaceuticals and the Federal Reserve was created just before WW1.  All the soldiers returning from war had to receive mandatory shots and then lo and behold an alleged pandemic broke out thereafter.   

If you ever wanna stop believe the controlled and heavily censored narrative and research with Independent thought you will realize that Covid can be found in the same place as Sadaam’s WMD, and that the shots and vaxx are the sickness—not the flu like symptoms that have been a part of daily life since the beginning of time.

covid barely killed anyone vs past pandemics. it's just not a serious illness to the vast majority (read >99%) of people. those who are scared wearing masks everywhere are just eating it up. you also can't compare these vaccines to past vaccines as it's a totally new technology, untested re human health over any longer timeframe. if you read into their development at any length it's easy to see how it's potentially a ticking time-bomb.

for the record i caught it twice and am totally fine. also know people who died but they were on their last legs anyway. at least i won't need the vaccine ever 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2021, 03:31:02 AM »
covid barely killed anyone vs past pandemics. it's just not a serious illness to the vast majority (read >99%) of people. those who are scared wearing masks everywhere are just eating it up. you also can't compare these vaccines to past vaccines as it's a totally new technology, untested re human health over any longer timeframe. if you read into their development at any length it's easy to see how it's potentially a ticking time-bomb.

for the record i caught it twice and am totally fine. also know people who died but they were on their last legs anyway. at least i won't need the vaccine ever 8)

Okay but what did that have to do with quoting my post?   Was it a response, or you were adding to it.  I mean, I’m with ya homie but not sure why you quoted my post.

We are pretty much in agreement.  And anybody who is against mask and vaxx mandates is a friend of mine.

But I do take this a step farther than most people as I do not believe Covid even exists.  It has never been isolated in the lab, they used computer models to fill in the blanks, and the PCR test is a fake test in which the inventor of the test said the PCR should not be used to discover infectious disease.  Everything is inside us and the PCR test just magnified and runs cycles of bacteria inside of us until it finds what it is looking for.  It could find AIDS inside of you in if wanted to.  They run it up to around 40 cycles and lo and behold they find enough cases to scare up a pandemic.

But compare all the symptoms of the regular flu we’ve known all of our lives to what we call Covid, and then look at the people around you in 2020 and everything was relatively the same.  Covid is a myth.  And a lot of the shit that you are seeing now may be the result of the vaxxine, even something they call Covid now in 2021 it could actually be something from the vaxxine proliferation similar to the Spanish Flu when all soldiers had to get shots before returning home around the world that’s what created that alleged pandemic.

Bottom line is life should have just gone on as normal—this is a global driven media produced Plandemic they’ve been planning for years and event 201 and all types of predictive program, Gates Ted talk, fauci prediction of pandemic during Trump presidency—all point to them planning for this to happen at a specific time.  You can’t make such plans around something that randomly occurs in nature.

Covid does not exist.  There is no such thing.

Matty

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2021, 10:21:52 AM »
Okay but what did that have to do with quoting my post?   Was it a response, or you were adding to it.  I mean, I’m with ya homie but not sure why you quoted my post.

We are pretty much in agreement.  And anybody who is against mask and vaxx mandates is a friend of mine.

But I do take this a step farther than most people as I do not believe Covid even exists.  It has never been isolated in the lab, they used computer models to fill in the blanks, and the PCR test is a fake test in which the inventor of the test said the PCR should not be used to discover infectious disease.  Everything is inside us and the PCR test just magnified and runs cycles of bacteria inside of us until it finds what it is looking for.  It could find AIDS inside of you in if wanted to.  They run it up to around 40 cycles and lo and behold they find enough cases to scare up a pandemic.

But compare all the symptoms of the regular flu we’ve known all of our lives to what we call Covid, and then look at the people around you in 2020 and everything was relatively the same.  Covid is a myth.  And a lot of the shit that you are seeing now may be the result of the vaxxine, even something they call Covid now in 2021 it could actually be something from the vaxxine proliferation similar to the Spanish Flu when all soldiers had to get shots before returning home around the world that’s what created that alleged pandemic.

Bottom line is life should have just gone on as normal—this is a global driven media produced Plandemic they’ve been planning for years and event 201 and all types of predictive program, Gates Ted talk, fauci prediction of pandemic during Trump presidency—all point to them planning for this to happen at a specific time.  You can’t make such plans around something that randomly occurs in nature.

Covid does not exist.  There is no such thing.

i was just adding to it lol.

thegooddoc

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2021, 07:10:18 PM »

To be fair, we don't know how many people are going to die from COVID yet.  It has already claimed more lives in the US, than the Spanish Flu did. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-commemoration/1918-pandemic-history.htm  We also have no idea how many lives have been lost in China or Russia or other Countries that have not been reporting cases and deaths accurately.  https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200608/Cremation-numbers-reveal-possible-suppression-of-true-COVID-19-data-in-China.aspx

Hopefully one day, when COVID is under control we will be able to compare.  But at the rate of 600,000 or so reported worldwide cases a day, we are far from out of the woods. 

thegooddoc

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2021, 07:14:40 PM »
It is indeed a complete joke comparing the 2. Imagine what if a new Spanish flu would be spread in todays world. Governments aren't ready for it. Covid has proven that quite clearly.

If Tony (and others) are so scared of people not wearing masks I would suggest they start wearing space suits. Maybe they feel safe enough after their 10th shot to start living again

Based upon what scientific basis do you believe that the Spanish Flu would be worse in today's world than in 1918?  How many COVID patients have been saved based upon modern medical breakthroughs and technologies?