Author Topic: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael  (Read 4898 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2007, 04:48:18 PM »
Queef got owned left and right in this thread.  It was great.  I agree that it should be stickied.

Tyronn Lue won titles before MJ (agewise).  Lue>>>Jordan

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2007, 05:37:17 PM »
ive been watching Basketball for a long long time and it true about Jordan getting the Jordan Ref Treatment on Defense and Offense.Picture like the Wade ref treatment but 3 times more it was that bad.One  thing that Jordan had right from the get go was that killer instinct/Confidence of taking the big shots in crunch time same goes for Kobe.There is no question about Kobe works ethic he is probably the hardest working individual in the game today.If Kobe were to get that Jordan treatment or even close to some sort of real all star treatment like Duncan,Wade, or James gets he would easily average 35 a game.I dont know why the NBA hated Kobe from the start though even before the trial he wasnt getting the calls.As for the GOAT as of right now it is still Jordan but Kobe is the only one by far that has a real chance of catching up to him or even becoming the GOAT.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2007, 05:46:36 PM »
ive been watching Basketball for a long long time and it true about Jordan getting the Jordan Ref Treatment on Defense and Offense.Picture like the Wade ref treatment but 3 times more it was that bad.One  thing that Jordan had right from the get go was that killer instinct/Confidence of taking the big shots in crunch time same goes for Kobe.There is no question about Kobe works ethic he is probably the hardest working individual in the game today.If Kobe were to get that Jordan treatment or even close to some sort of real all star treatment like Duncan,Wade, or James gets he would easily average 35 a game.I dont know why the NBA hated Kobe from the start though even before the trial he wasnt getting the calls.As for the GOAT as of right now it is still Jordan but Kobe is the only one by far that has a real chance of catching up to him or even becoming the GOAT.

I agree with everything you said except the part about Jordan being the GOAT

Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Magic Johnson > Michael Jordan.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2007, 07:31:19 PM »
mentioning Kobe with MJ is fuckin rediculous. no matter how u look at it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »
You can really tell who knows what they're talking about in a thread like this. You got Jrome making up homosexual nicknames and PLANT wishing he was me with this Paki guy who thinks he's a YAY AREA CUTTHOAT looking to "own" people when grown folks are discussing basketball. My nutriders are hilarious. :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2007, 08:28:57 PM »
You can really tell who knows what they're talking about in a thread like this. You got Jrome making up homosexual nicknames and PLANT wishing he was me with this Paki guy who thinks he's a YAY AREA CUTTHOAT looking to "own" people when grown folks are discussing basketball. My nutriders are hilarious. :laugh:

You're off topic AGAIN Queef.  I'd expect more from a Mod. :nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2007, 08:45:42 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2007, 09:23:39 PM »

King of Kings Krayz1e Mesa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2021, 01:57:36 AM »
He's right. Oh, and before all you Laker haters starts to write bullshit, it doesn't mean Kobe > Jordan. Understand it first, then comment.

Can we just say they equal cuh. And if Kobe did Space Jam it would have been dope.
Fucc C-Lacc. Fucc Okka. Fucc Sccif. Fucc Nimah Fucc Dunc Fucc Rome

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2021, 02:00:52 AM »

Sccif all day. Bitchin'!

Proc pka KP

« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2021, 07:42:05 AM »
I love Kobe but this is just Phil motivation.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2021, 03:16:32 PM »
I love Kobe but this is just Phil motivation.

U R wrang cracka b-itch

Proc pka KP

« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2021, 06:43:58 PM »