Author Topic: Dre, Snoop, Em, Kendrick & Mary J. Headline Super Bowl 56 Halftime Show  (Read 7019 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Dre, Snoop, Em, Kendrick & Mary J. Headline Super Bowl 56 Halftime Show
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2021, 01:59:18 PM »
the homie was sayin the same thing.. i was tellin him 50 prolly wasn’t included due to politics.

good point on the maskless super bowl party. the cancel culture fux would come hard if 50 was announced.

50 said some things about Dre that Dre didn't liked. I'm sure that's the reason!
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Proc pka KP

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2021, 02:26:01 PM »
50 said some things about Dre that Dre didn't liked. I'm sure that's the reason!

Nah they good. Pictures of them and Em together lately. 50 will be involved still in my opinion just not a headliner.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2021, 03:18:04 PM »
the homie was sayin the same thing.. i was tellin him 50 prolly wasn’t included due to politics.

good point on the maskless super bowl party. the cancel culture fux would come hard if 50 was announced.

O'Reilly is campaigning hard to get Snoop banned.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2021, 07:29:11 PM »
O'Reilly is campaigning hard to get Snoop banned.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2021, 07:35:31 PM »

I think O'Reilly got him banned from the muppets. No idea if O'Reilly has any time to go after people these days, he's been giving hand jobs to Trump and Alex Jones.

BJV

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2021, 08:11:32 PM »

Wow that's a throwback. Robert Jensen used to have this talkshow on dutch tv but these days the only shows he does are on his youtube and spotify channels the man turned into a right wing conspiracy nut much like Bill O'Reilly actually.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2021, 08:37:23 PM »

That same weirdo culture swallowed up the Raiders coach today. I didn't particularly care for him but losing your job over opinions before you had the job is dumb.

To your point, Em Snoop and Dre don't come without warts. Having 50 not announced gives this weirdo culture reason to attack them.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2021, 04:52:04 PM »

That same weirdo culture swallowed up the Raiders coach today. I didn't particularly care for him but losing your job over opinions before you had the job is dumb.

To your point, Em Snoop and Dre don't come without warts. Having 50 not announced gives this weirdo culture reason to attack them.

"Gruden resigned from the team Monday after emails surfaced from 2011 where he used racist comments to describe a players' union executive. The New York Times reported that Gruden, 58, used homophobic and misogynistic terms years ago in another batch of emails from 2011 to 2018. The NFL shared copies of Gruden's emails internally during an on-going workplace misconduct investigation, the Times reported.

Because Gruden resigned, as opposed to being fired, he will probably be paid an unknown percentage of his remaining salary, said Derek Potts, a sports-contract lawyer in Houston."

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/gruden-could-be-out-millions-for-leaving-raiders-early/ar-AAPr47P

Jay_J

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2021, 02:08:38 PM »
i believe this gta related single in december will feature Mary J. Blige... this is my she joins the team.

mtbsm

« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2021, 02:46:25 PM »
i believe this gta related single in december will feature Mary J. Blige... this is my she joins the team.

that would be great. no joint with kanye can be the lead single, which seemed to be what lost angels was saying

astra4322

« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2021, 11:34:04 PM »
We waited for so long for just one single and most likely not from Dre but just produced by him. WTF

Proc pka KP

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2021, 06:24:35 AM »
that would be great. no joint with kanye can be the lead single, which seemed to be what lost angels was saying

Says a lot.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2021, 11:39:30 AM »

If you're reffering to "How Many Sins" thing, that's not featured Kanye.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Jay_J

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2021, 12:03:50 AM »

Does it feature Mary J?

mtbsm

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2021, 02:12:08 AM »

Last single was Still Dre. How Many Sins isn’t it

The following users thanked this post: Okka