Author Topic: MC REN - OSIRIS (Official Discussion)  (Read 3707 times)

Lazaruz5150

Re: MC REN - OSIRIS (Official Discussion)
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2022, 01:18:32 PM »
I thought this was a pretty good EP. Nice way to test the waters. Album should be coming soon. I'm hoping he isn't done with this yet and has a Few videos coming from this project. I will say this, his vocal mixing wasn't the best on this. But the beats are pretty good.happy to see Ren dropping something although 2015 would of been a better time to of dropped something when we thought he was ...

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

doggfather

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2022, 08:20:25 AM »
Videos?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The Predator

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2022, 08:01:29 AM »
Way better then expected, Chill's been on his hustle lately and great to hear 'The Villian' again.

jman91331

Re: MC REN - OSIRIS (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2022, 01:58:21 PM »
of course it doesn't it's way easier to listen it trough your smart tv, smart phone or your car play.

but there should be a physical copy alternative. if not cd, there should be smth. these streaming numbers doesnt mean anything to me when they are counted as album sales.

smth should be invented.
a lot of artists who have a large enough cult following release vinyl for the physicals but besides that, the closest you're going to get to owning it is buying the mp3 in this streaming era we're in unfortunately.

jman91331

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2022, 02:00:40 PM »
Just listened to the Kurupt feature again.  Does he even write his verses anymore or just get in the booth and freestyle?  It sounds cool for a mixtape freestyle, but terrible for an actual album verse.
Him and Snoop, boy they'll take an artist feature money and freestyle that verse quick, all bad!

BIGWORM

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2022, 05:22:35 PM »
Man I though I'd never say this about REN. However this EP is not hittin'. I like Ren's lyrics but the hooks are TERRIBLE and it sounds like it was recorded in a burger king bathroom while Humpty Hump was taking a Dumpty Dump after he once got busy. I'm not sure of the mic they used on this or the general audio's compression filter used, but shit was cringe worthy.

Villain
Villain
Villain
Chillin'
Chillin'
Chillin'

Seriously even the Ice Cream Man serves harder that that. (wu-tang)

OldSkool

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2022, 02:37:52 PM »
Man I though I'd never say this about REN. However this EP is not hittin'. I like Ren's lyrics but the hooks are TERRIBLE and it sounds like it was recorded in a burger king bathroom while Humpty Hump was taking a Dumpty Dump after he once got busy. I'm not sure of the mic they used on this or the general audio's compression filter used, but shit was cringe worthy.

Villain
Villain
Villain
Chillin'
Chillin'
Chillin'

Seriously even the Ice Cream Man serves harder that that. (wu-tang)

Agree and unfortunately Ren looks desperate on social media almost begging people to check Osiris out!

He's almost trying to convince people its good... always a bad sign when the artists begs for sales...

I fear Ren's 'staying hard and real' has hurt his career as hes not been flexible or has no awareness... should have hooked up with Cube...

Okka

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2022, 04:27:30 AM »
Way better then expected, Chill's been on his hustle lately and great to hear 'The Villian' again.

Yessir! It's a dope EP.

Agree and unfortunately Ren looks desperate on social media almost begging people to check Osiris out!

He's almost trying to convince people its good... always a bad sign when the artists begs for sales...

I fear Ren's 'staying hard and real' has hurt his career as hes not been flexible or has no awareness... should have hooked up with Cube...

Where is he beggin' people to check it out? I actually thought he's not posting enough about this on his Instagram page.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2022, 02:03:10 PM »
So he jumped right through the window wit his dick in his hand😂😂
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

OldSkool

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2022, 08:12:59 AM »
Yessir! It's a dope EP.

Where is he beggin' people to check it out? I actually thought he's not posting enough about this on his Instagram page.

He's on social media asking why radio stations aren't playing his stuff...   If he just posted stuff letting people know his stuff was out, that'd be fine...

He sounds desperate...

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2022, 09:09:37 AM »
He's on social media asking why radio stations aren't playing his stuff...   If he just posted stuff letting people know his stuff was out, that'd be fine...

He sounds desperate...

Damn. I guess he's so used to being on major labels (well, Ruthless) that he doesn't understand he needs to promote his music. Where's all the videos?

b.laden

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2022, 08:49:32 AM »
I dont post often...

but sorry Ren its whack!

He needs to get back to Dre and maybe grovel and beg for some beats!

Last time he sounded decent was the stuff with Cube and Dre... Chin Check and Hello..

Agree... he's doing a disservice to his legend... his last effort was whack also... and I'ma Ren fan but I ain't playing this shit.

Drop the Villain moniker.. stop talking about big dicks... grovel to Dre or just do a project with Cube!

Everything else sounds mediocre.. no idea who has been engineering or mixing this trash!!!

Hell No. You know the West is not just Dre,cube or snoop.
His best album in my opinion is vilain in black  ,produced by cold 187 and others
So far i like it..tha Chill beats still hard
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 08:59:59 AM by b.laden »

Okka

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2022, 05:00:23 AM »
What happened to the music he did with E-A-Ski?

The following users thanked this post: abusive

doggfather

« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2022, 01:35:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

abusive

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2022, 10:42:43 AM »
What happened to the music he did with E-A-Ski?
That one song they dropped a few years ago had me excited for this. I didn't even finish listening tho. This is disappointing but hey, so was Kids My Black Azz. I should have known from the demonic intro that it would be trizash.

BTW, Cali needs a new sound.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.