Author Topic: What is it mean?  (Read 97 times)

dr83mad

• Lil Geezy
  • dr.mad in da house!
What is it mean?
« on: May 15, 2003, 01:28:20 PM »
What is "da game is to be sold, not to be told" mean? (snoop's album).
Give me your opinion, if you know.

www.zone.ee/dr83mad
MAD PRODUCTION 83 shots

www.zone.ee/dr83mad

I'll kill everyone who want kill me.

budsmokeronly

Re:What is it mean?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 01:34:24 PM »
game mutha fucka, either u got it or u don't.  Game recognize game.  Game = Skillz in life.  Da Game is to be sold, not to be told means don't be givin out all your secrets to get a head in life, rather sell them as music, books, or some other way.  Pimps got plenty of game, they can make women do whatever they want, and as any guy on here should know, that is not easy to do.  If u can roll up into the club solo, not spend a dime, but still get ya perv on and bring back a fine piece of ass for the night and tap dat ass, then my friend, you got game.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 01:39:32 PM »
game mutha fucka, either u got it or u don't.  Game recognize game.  Game = Skillz in life.  Da Game is to be sold, not to be told means don't be givin out all your secrets to get a head in life, rather sell them as music, books, or some other way.  Pimps got plenty of game, they can make women do whatever they want, and as any guy on here should know, that is not easy to do.  If u can roll up into the club solo, not spend a dime, but still get ya perv on and bring back a fine piece of ass for the night and tap dat ass, then my friend, you got game.

wow, couldn't have said it better

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 01:52:58 PM »

well put