Author Topic: Now you know what was meant by “Last Onez Left”, “Last of a Dying Breed”, etc  (Read 453 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ya’ll ain’t really listening to what mutherfuckaz was really saying!!  When Pac was on “How Do You Want It” blowing up and on top of the game in 96’ and he was rappin  “Only a few of us will live to tell” y’all didn’t pay no mind

Do you even listen to the lyrics or just bob your headz to beats??

When MC Breed (a homie of Pac) put out — Last of a Dying Breed — did you think that was just an innocuous title and play on his name??

When Pac is rappin “Last Onez Left” do you not realize what he was really saying.

The NWO is here and they have taken over and there will be no more population expansion.  The agenda is now solidified everyone on a 6 month to year vaxxine schedule and WEF head Klaus Shwab says 4th Industrial Revolution will change our identity and who we are and merge humans with A.I.  Why was Gates in a Ted Talk saying if good work was done on vaxx population growth would reduce.. or population caps off in a couple decades from now at 9 billion??  Just be glad this is the phase where systems are put in place and we have had some good years on Earth and we got to see Pac take it to tha max... but now we are in the end of times, and if y’all don’t create it will also be the end of Rhymes

Why do you think homosexuality is so heavily promoted now and heterosexuality discredited as toxic masculinity

You mutherfuckaz callin yourself woke don’t see the real agenda

Why do you think Dre was rappin “Ain’t Tryna stick around for Illuminati, got to buy my own island by the year 2G”??  Why is that line in my sig here??  Why am I Infinite Trapped in 96??

Infinite has spoken!!!  This is the most important and noteworthy post I’ve ever made on here but none will rekognize for what it is... I’m giving the real from the heart  (But few can really hear)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

nothing you’re saying is groundbreaking, you givin yaself too much credit here brodie

in judaism, it has been prophesized that the world will be over in the year 6000 and we are currently in 5782…. the end of times was predicted exactly as it’s going, with evil inclination being normalized and people straying farther from God with each year. none of us will be here to see the very end, but we’re close.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nothing you’re saying is groundbreaking, you givin yaself too much credit here brodie

in judaism, it has been prophesized that the world will be over in the year 6000 and we are currently in 5782…. the end of times was predicted exactly as it’s going, with evil inclination being normalized and people straying farther from God with each year. none of us will be here to see the very end, but we’re close.

Word

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Watched 2pac Live At the House of Blues Thursday night kind of got me jacked... rememberin what it was like in those days so pungent it pained me...

...had a big crash, made this post, broke up with my girl cause she doesn’t rekognize a true G

Sccit

Watched 2pac Live At the House of Blues Thursday night kind of got me jacked... rememberin what it was like in those days so pungent it pained me...

...had a big crash, made this post, broke up with my girl cause she doesn’t rekognize a true G

you broke it off or she did?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you broke it off or she did?

She don’t wanna let me go... so I’m still comin thru and hittin it if I feelz like it cause it’s like that