Author Topic: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......  (Read 860 times)

BJV

Re: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2021, 04:00:27 PM »
I'm all for the vaccine, got 2 shots myself but I'm only for it by choice. The government can't MAKE you get medical treatment like that if you don't want to. Theyre threatening taking peoples livelihoods away if they don't get the vaccine that's crazy. I'm glad it's not happening in my country (yet). Besides what if you already had covid? Wouldn't you already have enough antibodies to survive without a vaccine?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2021, 12:18:38 AM »

that’s a lot of insecurity bein voiced in the form of attempted retaliation..

i cant even break balls witout u genuinely gettin in ya feelings like a lil bitch

i see why u can’t keep a woman .. easily triggered like a female, always on the defense

work on laughin it off next time instead of revealing your true colors.

Yeah it got a bit old after the dozen or so time... especially coming from the same guy who used to argue me on Facebook about how serious and deadly Covid was and how Sweden 🇸🇪 had the wrong approach and wasn’t implementing enough govt mandates and now you wanna turn around and complain about Newsom—you are way late to the party cause you had to get permission from your black friends first

Either that or you were in denial that Sweden 🇸🇪 must have the wrong approach because they were doing the opposite of Israel 🇮🇱 and no way Israel 🇮🇱 could be wrong??   Now flash forward—and Israel got mandatory booster shots and you are complaining about Newsom but you are way late to the party—follower

So I am dumb?  So you were against the lockdowns all along?   So you never came on my Facebook page and argued me when I applauded Sweden's decision to stay open? 

^^ Sccit the hypocrite loves Authoritarian govt complains that Sweden didn’t implement enough mandates now wants to complain about Newsom’s mandates  ;D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 12:26:19 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2021, 07:24:30 AM »
Yeah it got a bit old after the dozen or so time... especially coming from the same guy who used to argue me on Facebook about how serious and deadly Covid was and how Sweden 🇸🇪 had the wrong approach and wasn’t implementing enough govt mandates and now you wanna turn around and complain about Newsom—you are way late to the party cause you had to get permission from your black friends first

Either that or you were in denial that Sweden 🇸🇪 must have the wrong approach because they were doing the opposite of Israel 🇮🇱 and no way Israel 🇮🇱 could be wrong??   Now flash forward—and Israel got mandatory booster shots and you are complaining about Newsom but you are way late to the party—follower

^^ Sccit the hypocrite loves Authoritarian govt complains that Sweden didn’t implement enough mandates now wants to complain about Newsom’s mandates  ;D

what’s your point again?

when the virus was FIRST announced i erred on the side of caution, because it was an unknown.. but always maintained i wasn’t sure and had not yet reached a conclusion:

after i caught it and saw how it played out i came to a conclusion and stuck to my guns

you spoke about it like it was a hoax and swore up and down the vaccine would kill/sterilize/fuck up people, and THEN went out n got it

so do you see how you’re the hoe in this situation yet?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2021, 07:55:50 AM »
I severed ties with Infinite. He's a mark ass buster like the mosque guy who preaches suicide bombings but won't put on the vest

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2021, 09:05:20 AM »

what’s your point again?

when the virus was FIRST announced i erred on the side of caution, because it was an unknown.. but always maintained i wasn’t sure and had not yet reached a conclusion:

after i caught it and saw how it played out i came to a conclusion and stuck to my guns

you spoke about it like it was a hoax and swore up and down the vaccine would kill/sterilize/fuck up people, and THEN went out n got it

Lol.. you just played yourself posting your own comments, thanks for doing that... guess it didn't age so badly after all --- follower --

now lecture me again about George Floyd, you were saying?

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2021, 09:23:27 AM »
Lol.. you just played yourself posting your own comments, thanks for doing that... guess it didn't age so badly after all --- follower --

now lecture me again about George Floyd, you were saying?

i never denied taking a wait n see approach when the virus hit.. as u can see, i am confident enough in myself to keep it a buck. from what i posted, u can very well see that i always maintained a preference to see how it plays out before coming to a conclusion. but once i come to a conclusion i stand on it

you on the other hand don’t have the morals n values to stand on your belief and make sacrifices for a cause u truly down for.. the epitome of a sellout

george floyd doin better than your brother officer derek chauvin btw

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2021, 09:27:52 AM »

george floyd doin better than your brother officer derek chauvin btw

ohh yeah of course because the liberal narrative is that Trump's a racist, and white people are racist, and cops are going around mowing down innocent black folks left and right, and this is what you were busy lecturing Infinite about...

When meanwhile Cali was being taken over by a medical tyranny and you were too blind to see it before it was too late.

Keep being a pawn -- follower --

Proc pka KP

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2021, 10:35:35 AM »
Infinite is like Finsbury Park Mosque preachers telling people to put the suicide put the vest on while the preacher goes for whiskey shots.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 01:55:34 PM by Taco Ruiz »

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2021, 01:27:48 PM »
ohh yeah of course because the liberal narrative is that Trump's a racist, and white people are racist, and cops are going around mowing down innocent black folks left and right, and this is what you were busy lecturing Infinite about...

When meanwhile Cali was being taken over by a medical tyranny and you were too blind to see it before it was too late.

Keep being a pawn -- follower --

too late how? me taking a wait n see approach didn’t change anything .. it’s always smart to do your due diligence before reaching a conclusion, as long as u stand behind your conclusion once you reach it

but you ain’t really bout it.. u just the type of person who likes to go against the grain. that’s why in 96 you was hollerin “fuck the police!”, but in 2021 it’s “blue lives matter!”.. you don’t care about finding the truth, you just blindly go against whatever the general consensus is so you can be viewed as a “rebel” .. if u was really bout it n not just bout the attention u woulda never been vaxxed. i c u.

btw i know you’re a dumb cracker, but if u were as “ethnic” as your honkey ass wished to be you would know there’s ways to get fabricated vax cards signed off by legit doctors :)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2021, 01:57:07 PM »
Infinite's type is the reason Noel Clarke can't make movies anymore.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2021, 06:38:32 PM »
Look homie, at the end of the day someone dissin me for takin the vaxx (which I only did at the point of force) is basically like someone dissin me for not loving 2pac enough, of Death Row or 1996 enough... so I’m happy if that’s became our argument cause I’m on the same side of that

thegooddoc

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2021, 07:25:06 PM »

what’s your point again?

That's fucked up.  People do things they don't want to do all of the time, because of necessity.  Not a hard concept to understand. 

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2021, 09:52:17 PM »
That's fucked up.  People do things they don't want to do all of the time, because of necessity.  Not a hard concept to understand.

not when u dedicate your life to a cause

doin something that invalidates 2 years you spent primarily fighting against kills your credibility regarding that cause and solidarity as a man

thats called selling out for the dollar .. your mentality is shared by snitches- “i had to do what i had to do for my livelihood” .. sometimes you gota bite the bullet to stand for what u believe in, and i know even part of infinite himself agrees with that.

i’m not even speaking for myself, i know many people who lost their jobs because they stood their ground. commendable.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2021, 12:10:33 AM »
Infinite = Anjem Choudry.

thegooddoc

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2021, 06:06:09 PM »
not when u dedicate your life to a cause

doin something that invalidates 2 years you spent primarily fighting against kills your credibility regarding that cause and solidarity as a man

thats called selling out for the dollar .. your mentality is shared by snitches- “i had to do what i had to do for my livelihood” .. sometimes you gota bite the bullet to stand for what u believe in, and i know even part of infinite himself agrees with that.

i’m not even speaking for myself, i know many people who lost their jobs because they stood their ground. commendable.

Exaggerate much?  The vaccine has only been available to most people for less than a year.  Having a belief about something that has only been in existence for less than a year, is hardly a core belief.  And you are a moron if you would take a bullet for something that you don't(can't) even possibly understand.   And you do realize he likely has other loyalties to consider(family, job, insurance, etc.) ?   Instead of ripping him, perhaps you should criticize the fact that he was forced to make a decision he didn't want to make.