Author Topic: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......  (Read 854 times)

Sccit

Re: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2021, 07:03:32 PM »
Exaggerate much?  The vaccine has only been available to most people for less than a year.  Having a belief about something that has only been in existence for less than a year, is hardly a core belief.  And you are a moron if you would take a bullet for something that you don't(can't) even possibly understand.   And you do realize he likely has other loyalties to consider(family, job, insurance, etc.) ?   Instead of ripping him, perhaps you should criticize the fact that he was forced to make a decision he didn't want to make.

i mean i’m not surprised you’re taking this stance, you are vaccinated and eagerly waiting for your booster shot as we speak

you argued infinite about how great the vaccine was just a couple weeks ago

and of course i’m criticizing the government for making people take the vaccine to continue living their life as they did pre-covid…. but again, some people are willing to get fired for their beliefs (sikotic) and others believe their profession is more important to them than making the sacrifice (infinite) .. it is what it is

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2021, 03:22:05 AM »
I'm all for the vaccine, got 2 shots myself but I'm only for it by choice. The government can't MAKE you get medical treatment like that if you don't want to. Theyre threatening taking peoples livelihoods away if they don't get the vaccine that's crazy. I'm glad it's not happening in my country (yet). Besides what if you already had covid? Wouldn't you already have enough antibodies to survive without a vaccine?
See. I got no problem with that. If you decide its in your best interest to get the vaccines then more power to you.

It's crazy how when the tables are turned, for the most part, people wanna attack those who don't want the vaccine. Which is funny because the vaccine turned out not to be worth shit anyway.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

abusive

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2021, 06:43:05 AM »
No, just to get a job. A job is work but work isn't necessarily a job in terms of this discussion. If you have skills people will pay you for them. Most of the time they don't care how you aquired the skills you have as long as you get the job done.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2022, 10:44:18 AM »
Are there any Pills instead of vaxx??

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2022, 12:57:14 AM »
Are there any Pills instead of vaxx??

Yeah they are coming out with some conVid pills which are basically placebo... I mean the whole thing was just a common cold to begin with and now you have all these idiots running around saying "I got Covid.  Thank God I was triple boosted or else I would have died.  Instead I just had mostly flu-like symptoms." 

Why?  Because that's what it is.  It's the common cold.  That's why people keep getting it... because we have been getting the common cold for 6,000 years of civilization and we will still get the common cold whether we take a vaxx, a pill, wear a mask; or whatever the hell we do--but now these libtards actually believe that the vaxx kept them from dying when all they got was the common cold.

When they started the scam they inflated the death count of the common cold by strapping everyone to ventilators that overfilled their lungs, and by counting any and every death as a Covid death even if they got ran over by a truck, had cancer, diabeties, and 500 pounds.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2022, 03:26:39 AM »
Yeah they are coming out with some conVid pills which are basically placebo... I mean the whole thing was just a common cold to begin with and now you have all these idiots running around saying "I got Covid.  Thank God I was triple boosted or else I would have died.  Instead I just had mostly flu-like symptoms." 

Why?  Because that's what it is.  It's the common cold.  That's why people keep getting it... because we have been getting the common cold for 6,000 years of civilization and we will still get the common cold whether we take a vaxx, a pill, wear a mask; or whatever the hell we do--but now these libtards actually believe that the vaxx kept them from dying when all they got was the common cold.

When they started the scam they inflated the death count of the common cold by strapping everyone to ventilators that overfilled their lungs, and by counting any and every death as a Covid death even if they got ran over by a truck, had cancer, diabeties, and 500 pounds.

Lawd Protect Me

Jah Manifest Peace & Luv

e_gyp

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2022, 06:21:14 AM »

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2022, 02:27:15 AM »

So OK

All these theories, videos, hoaxes, proofs, this & that but:

What shall we do?Solution?

e_gyp

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2022, 09:04:56 PM »
So OK

don't play. pray.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2022, 09:30:21 PM »

V2DHeart

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2022, 12:27:45 AM »
To me this is like a slow gradual step to medical apartheid. Not only is it discriminatory, but it's just not logical to mandate vaccines for employment or even in order to receive full sick pay benefits when off ill. Why has this happened? In my opinion - money $$$, plain and simple.

If you have a product - like Coca Cola, and have enough money and you have the political, media executive and health board investors, like these corporations do such as Pfizer, AstraZeneca etc, then you have the ability to drive your product to not only gain a stranglehold in the market, but to be able to somewhat 'coerce' it upon the populations too. Using the Coca Cola analogy, all the water coolers at work now contain Coca Cola, all sports centre's now have their vending machines replaced by just Coca Cola only, there's adverts on the daily, there's a national drive for everyone to buy Coca Cola, and you're socially stigmatized if you don't, because Coca Cola have also hired psychologists to assist in their Marketing campaigns. This vaccine is no different.

I always knew propaganda and PR is a very strong persuasion tool, but what surprises me is just how easily fooled and compliant an entire nation / nations can become. I have participated in several debates online about the topic, but it's frightening just how much the data and the corroborating evidence against the vaccine is either dismissed, or more worryingly not known in the first place.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2022, 08:38:14 PM »
So OK

Well they got shit on lock so it's hard to do much.. but the question is are you a sheep?  Are you actually one of the people out there perpetuating the myth, and wearing a mask because you're scared of Covid?  Getting triple-boosters of injections? and accusing people who don't want to wear masks or vaxxinate of wreckless endangerment??

Shit.. I just recently got reported by my co-workers for not wearing a mask on a bus to work.  So this didn't even come from anyone in authority; it was my co-workers on the same level as me reporting others for non-compliance?  Are you that level sheep?

Let's start there, are you part of the agenda? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2022, 07:04:51 AM »
Well they got shit on lock so it's hard to do much.. but the question is are you a sheep?  Are you actually one of the people out there perpetuating the myth, and wearing a mask because you're scared of Covid?  Getting triple-boosters of injections? and accusing people who don't want to wear masks or vaxxinate of wreckless endangerment??

Shit.. I just recently got reported by my co-workers for not wearing a mask on a bus to work.  So this didn't even come from anyone in authority; it was my co-workers on the same level as me reporting others for non-compliance?  Are you that level sheep?

Let's start there, are you part of the agenda?

If i was one i wouldnt ask you for advice, right?