Author Topic: Nas called a bitch.. once again  (Read 212 times)

Jome

Nas called a bitch.. once again
« on: May 15, 2003, 06:39:25 PM »
Ed and Dre calls Nas "a bitch" for going back to Hot97

Popular morning show co-hosts Ed Lover & Dr. Dre aren't letting their recent national radio syndication success go to their heads. The two seem bent on continuing their irreverant antics, taking shots at BET and MTV and saying Nas 'b i t c h e d up' in an exclusive interview with SOHH.com.

Ed and Dre talked frankly to SoHH.com about being dropped from the groundbreaking Yo!MTV Raps show where they trailblazed the genre on television. "MTV always feels like sh!t runs its course and they need to bring new blood in there and I don't understand why," questions Ed Lover. "If something's working just let the sh!t work. They always bring in these lame ass vee-jay in and that sh!t don't work."

Ed & Dre aren't haters though as are their self-confessed competitors down the dial. The two give props to Rap City:The Bassment, hosted by their Power 105.1 comrade, Big Tigger. However, they don't think to highly of the shows home network, B.E.T. Says Lover, "I would do the show differently if I was a producer on it. But f#@$ it they always been a half steppin' ass channel anyway."

Finally, the two talk frank about Nas, who turned to Power 105.1 for support after last year's Hot97 Summer Jam debacle. "I think it was a very bold thing that he did to be a confused muhf#@$a like he is. It was bold. It was high time that somebody did it. He didn't let them put him in a chokehold. Then he b i t c h e d up and went back there and apologized but it was a bold move in the beginning. It needed to be done."

Read more on SOHH.com's exclusive interview with Ed Lover & Dr. Dre and catch them on their newly syndicated show, The Jump Off, now airing weekends nationwide.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Nas called a bitch.. once again
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 06:02:58 PM »
 :-*