Author Topic: Infinite posting less since vaxx?  (Read 927 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Infinite posting less since vaxx?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2022, 08:10:20 PM »
I'm not scared of either covid or the vaccine. I got the shot because my doctor advised me to do so.

So you took an injection for no reason?  Just cause your doctor told you?  And you are saying you don't even need it but you took it anyway?

^^definition a sheep^^do what you are told by the man in the white coat

what if your doctor advised you to bend over and take it up the ass?  And you knew an ass raping wasn't really necessary but the man in the white coat advised you to take an ass raping from him?  Don't be scared homie, take the ass raping.  What, are you afraid of a little ass raping?

It's all a scam.  I used to be the guy with the med cart who would go around room to room and pass out dozens of pills to old folks at the nursery home.  Some would get like 7 pills in the morning, another 5 around lunch, 7 after dinner, then a few more at night.  They were total fucking zombies and completely miserable and non-functioning.  But the doctors were asked by the Pharmaceutical Companies to push all those meds and that's one way they all make their money.

And only sheep like you would just say "okay" and shove whatever crap they prescribe for you down your throat and any injections suggested as well.  The amount of injections the average human is told to get by their doctor has gone up exponentially over the past decades, and it's not because the world is any more dangerous.  It's just a fuccing scam.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 08:16:00 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2022, 10:56:22 PM »
So you took an injection for no reason?  Just cause your doctor told you?  And you are saying you don't even need it but you took it anyway?

^^definition a sheep^^do what you are told by the man in the white coat

what if your doctor advised you to bend over and take it up the ass?  And you knew an ass raping wasn't really necessary but the man in the white coat advised you to take an ass raping from him?  Don't be scared homie, take the ass raping.  What, are you afraid of a little ass raping?

It's all a scam.  I used to be the guy with the med cart who would go around room to room and pass out dozens of pills to old folks at the nursery home.  Some would get like 7 pills in the morning, another 5 around lunch, 7 after dinner, then a few more at night.  They were total fucking zombies and completely miserable and non-functioning.  But the doctors were asked by the Pharmaceutical Companies to push all those meds and that's one way they all make their money.

And only sheep like you would just say "okay" and shove whatever crap they prescribe for you down your throat and any injections suggested as well.  The amount of injections the average human is told to get by their doctor has gone up exponentially over the past decades, and it's not because the world is any more dangerous.  It's just a fuccing scam.

lmfao this is one of your greatest posts ever

i feel like his answer to your ass raping question might be yes

i could be wrong but i doubt it

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2023, 10:09:45 PM »
Pray tell..what is your advice? Why should I listen to you over my doctor?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2023, 10:18:51 PM »

lmfao this is one of your greatest posts ever

i feel like his answer to your ass raping question might be yes

i could be wrong but i doubt it

If this is one of his greatest posts then we are living in the timeline where he didn't accomplish anything in life. I listened to my doctor because I am not an expert on viral illnesses. Neither are you. Neither is Elior.

And yes, Elior, your doctor is going to try to rape your ass. When he tells you to sign up for your prostate exam. What, are you afraid of a little ass raping?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2023, 10:32:41 PM »
So you took an injection for no reason?  Just cause your doctor told you?

Yes. You have done the same. You got your shots when your doctor told you to prior to 2020 right?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2023, 10:57:31 PM »
If this is one of his greatest posts then we are living in the timeline where he didn't accomplish anything in life. I listened to my doctor because I am not an expert on viral illnesses. Neither are you. Neither is Elior.

And yes, Elior, your doctor is going to try to rape your ass. When he tells you to sign up for your prostate exam. What, are you afraid of a little ass raping?

What if your doctor told you that you need to take the injection in the asshole?  I mean, you would do it, right?  He is a doctor after all. 

And what if it were a cock instead of a vaxx?  I mean, your doctor did say it's best for you, right?   

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2023, 07:41:01 AM »

yo rapsodie! 10+ years later n u still remember my government? what it do bruh??

check the new fatlip

https://fatlipofthepharcyde.bandcamp.com/album/torpor

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2023, 07:42:22 AM »
What if your doctor told you that you need to take the injection in the asshole?  I mean, you would do it, right?  He is a doctor after all. 

And what if it were a cock instead of a vaxx?  I mean, your doctor did say it's best for you, right?   

he may just start making more trips to the doctor

:pause:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2023, 09:52:52 AM »

he may just start making more trips to the doctor

:pause:

;D ;D

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2023, 08:42:04 PM »
You vaxxed Inf?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2023, 04:30:08 AM »
You vaxxed Inf?

As most know I have been working in the Arab Gulf since 2015.  I am a total and complete loser back in America, especially professionally, I was surviving in my 20's wiping ass in nursing homes making like 12.00 an hour more or less -- as a nursing assistant and failed out of nursing school 3 times.

Professionally my life was saved when I got this job as an English teacher in the Arab Gulf that I'm actually good at and enjoy going to work everyday.  Here in the Arab Gulf there was no entry into the country or no return to my work without being vaxxed, I did everything to avoid it and ended up having to take the J&J shot a day before leaving America and returning to my job here in September 2021--I told the lady at the clinic I was only doing it because I was forced to so not to put the shot in all the way, so I feel like she didn't but God knows best.

That's the story. 1 shot Johnson and Johnson Sept. 2021

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2023, 12:24:45 AM »
As most know I have been working in the Arab Gulf since 2015.  I am a total and complete loser back in America, especially professionally, I was surviving in my 20's wiping ass in nursing homes making like 12.00 an hour more or less -- as a nursing assistant and failed out of nursing school 3 times.

Professionally my life was saved when I got this job as an English teacher in the Arab Gulf that I'm actually good at and enjoy going to work everyday.  Here in the Arab Gulf there was no entry into the country or no return to my work without being vaxxed, I did everything to avoid it and ended up having to take the J&J shot a day before leaving America and returning to my job here in September 2021--I told the lady at the clinic I was only doing it because I was forced to so not to put the shot in all the way, so I feel like she didn't but God knows best.

That's the story. 1 shot Johnson and Johnson Sept. 2021

Thx 4 the info

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2023, 02:02:56 AM »

I'm gonna be in my 40s in the next few years so yeah. It's called a colonoscopy. That's what science is telling me to do. You're not gonna do that, right?

Let me just say this one thing: your life would be better off if you would have listened to me and took my advice.