Author Topic: Infinite officially a flat earther now  (Read 461 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Infinite officially a flat earther now
« on: December 06, 2021, 03:36:09 AM »
Clouds behind the sun... telescopes, trains, airplanes surveying long stretches of land and never once do you ever witness or experience the fuccin curve...

Honestly true story I literally remember being in my 3rd grade class the day the teacher first taught gravity and thinking “bullshit”.  If something has weight it drops... why the need to invent some fuccing magnetic pull theory that supposedly doesn’t exist in the fairy tale of outer space??

Look at the damn moon and tell me it’s not luminous. 

Even before I became a flat earth guy I actually had so little indoctrination that I thought the earth was flat and that it was only the surrounding atmosphere that gave it the globe shape—and that’s when I was believing their theories!!  I didn’t realize all my life they were actually saying we on the outside edge of that spinning ball upside down, diagonal, and so on..

Being a believer in the spinning ball theory means you deny your own 5 senses and your own experience of stillness, flat surfaces the luminous moon, etc

Perhaps the most obvious is when you see clouds behind the sun or the moon (how is that possible if they are a million miles away in space?)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sikotic™

Re: Infinite officially a flat earther now
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 03:02:08 AM »
You're losing me, fam.

Look: there is a lot of hit that is speculative. Origins of the universe, why gravity is weaker than other forces, black holes, magnets (how to they work?)...

Earth is round like Vida Guerra's ass in 2003 though. I keeps an open mind at all times though . That's one thing these last 21 months have taught me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

abusive

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 06:37:48 AM »
You're losing me, fam.

Look: there is a lot of hit that is speculative. Origins of the universe, why gravity is weaker than other forces, black holes, magnets (how to they work?)...

Earth is round like Vida Guerra's ass in 2003 though. I keeps an open mind at all times though . That's one thing these last 21 months have taught me.
If I draw a circle on a piece of paper of course the shape of the circle is round. That doesn't make it a sphere by default. You saying the earth is circular in regards to flat earth means nothing.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 07:52:18 AM »
If I draw a circle on a piece of paper of course the shape of the circle is round. That doesn't make it a sphere by default. You saying the earth is circular in regards to flat earth means nothing.

semantics

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 03:31:31 AM »

how do you explain clouds behind the moon?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 03:43:52 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 05:27:46 PM »

semantics

Nah
 There is a difference between a circle and a sphere. Both are round but only one of the two can be flat.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2021, 05:35:14 PM »
Nah
 There is a difference between a circle and a sphere. Both are round but only one of the two can be flat.

yea but sikotic obviously meant sphere

abusive

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 08:22:06 AM »
I don't know that.

How do you respond to this tho?

Isaiah 40:22

“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”

"He" is the Most High God.

I believe the curtains to be the time space fabric. I digress...

abusive

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2021, 03:23:22 PM »

Word: BEG

Pronounce: khoog

Strong: H2329

Orig: from 2328; a circle:--circle, circuit, compass. H2328

Use: TWOT-615a Noun Masculine

Grk Strong: G2362

1) circle, circuit, compass
2) (BDB) vault (of the heavens)
http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvstrongs/kjvstrongsisa40.htm

This is the KJV concordance for Isaiah 40:22 for the word circle.
What Hebrew word is being used on your end?

thegooddoc

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2021, 09:29:59 PM »
Clouds behind the sun... telescopes, trains, airplanes surveying long stretches of land and never once do you ever witness or experience the fuccin curve...

Honestly true story I literally remember being in my 3rd grade class the day the teacher first taught gravity and thinking “bullshit”.  If something has weight it drops... why the need to invent some fuccing magnetic pull theory that supposedly doesn’t exist in the fairy tale of outer space??

Look at the damn moon and tell me it’s not luminous. 

Even before I became a flat earth guy I actually had so little indoctrination that I thought the earth was flat and that it was only the surrounding atmosphere that gave it the globe shape—and that’s when I was believing their theories!!  I didn’t realize all my life they were actually saying we on the outside edge of that spinning ball upside down, diagonal, and so on..

Being a believer in the spinning ball theory means you deny your own 5 senses and your own experience of stillness, flat surfaces the luminous moon, etc

Perhaps the most obvious is when you see clouds behind the sun or the moon (how is that possible if they are a million miles away in space?)

You really need to try to read a book or learn something about science.