Author Topic: Had a dream about Mase and he did not try to molest me  (Read 423 times)

Sikotic™

Had a dream about Mase and he did not try to molest me
« on: December 07, 2021, 02:50:40 AM »
First and foremost, I want to state that I haven't even thought about that nigga Mase since he tried to make his PG Christian come back in 2004 back when I was in fucking high school.

So I went to bed. I was stressed. Got some political work bullshit going on and any time that shit happen I don't have a hard time sleeping, but I get these weird ass random dreams that fuck with me.

So I go to bed and dream that I am at some music festival. Me and my fee are back stage with P. Diddy and Mase drinking Cristal. This nigga Mase asks me to introduce him before he comes out for his set and I agreed to do it. Now, I never cared for Mase and don't know too much about him.

So I am trying to  come up with anything to say and asking my fee to Google some shit about him. I'm sweating bullets because I don't wanna fuck this up. I go to take a piss and for some reason I get lost. I can see the stage, but I can't get there no matter how hard I tried. Eventually, I hear someone introduce Mase and I frantically try to get to the stage, but never did.

Then I woke up and took a shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

Re: Had a dream about Mase and he did not try to molest me
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 07:48:38 AM »
something happened in your past that you yearn to get over but don’t know exactly how

mase symbolizes your past, the stage symbolizes the conquering of your past, the ability to see the stage and inability to reach it symbolize you’re close but not quite there

the good thing is that your past isn’t molesting you, so it could be much worse

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 02:27:26 PM »
Thank you for the interpretation 15 months ago.

I would also like to report that I took another shit this morning.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 08:37:40 PM »
something happened in your past that you yearn to get over but don’t know exactly how

mase symbolizes your past, the stage symbolizes the conquering of your past, the ability to see the stage and inability to reach it symbolize you’re close but not quite there

the good thing is that your past isn’t molesting you, so it could be much worse

Hey, how come I don't get this sort of indepth analysis when I post my reoccuring dreams such as Suge bakin' somethin in the oven of my childhood home? 

I'm sure there is a lesson there somewhere to be had...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2023, 12:51:37 AM »
Hey, how come I don't get this sort of indepth analysis when I post my reoccuring dreams such as Suge bakin' somethin in the oven of my childhood home? 

i’m pretty sure i gave you an in depth breakdown or 2 in the past

a lot of your dreams seem to be rooted in insecurity tho

………like somethin you’re afraid of

i’ll try to dive deeper on the next 1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2023, 01:07:46 AM »

i’m pretty sure i gave you an in depth breakdown or 2 in the past

a lot of your dreams seem to be rooted in insecurity tho

………like somethin you’re afraid of

i’ll try to dive deeper on the next 1

I know you commented, but I don't think you offered up your psychoanalytic dream interpretation in depth
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2023, 06:39:29 PM »

At first I thought it was your thread inf.

Sccit gave a good explanation

Good 2 see psychotic still around

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2023, 08:36:11 PM »
First and foremost, I want to state that I haven't even thought about that nigga Mase since he tried to make his PG Christian come back in 2004 back when I was in fucking high school.

I think my most failed thread in dubcc history was back when I predicted Mase's Christian comeback album with the "Welcome Back" single would be some mega hit and sell platinum in the first week.

That whole born again Pastor Mase Shtick bricked harder than a Shaquille O'neal free throw.  A few years later he was back to Murder Mase and trying to sign to G-Unit but Puffy told him no  ;D