Author Topic: Anyone who continuously disses Dre should be banned  (Read 1811 times)

Sccit

Re: Anyone who continuously disses Dre should be banned
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2021, 08:53:37 AM »
Now that I've witnessed the WorldWide Covid Scam where nearly everybody--including the regular guy next door types has so quickly turned into a "Nazi" ready to send the unvaxxinated off to quarantine camps in a New York minute if the government gives the order.

Seeing such a worldwide scam makes me sort of call everything into question.  It led me to becoming a flat Earther and I even question if the whole narrative on Germany and Nazism is even all its cracked up to be.  I mean look how quickly Israel turned on their own people with forced vaxxination and quarantine.

smh i have family that was in the holocaust u idiot

sheparali

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2021, 09:12:55 AM »
F**k Dre...theres way more talented artists & producers in the West thats deserving

Safe+Sound

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2021, 10:13:37 AM »
Now that I've witnessed the WorldWide Covid Scam where nearly everybody--including the regular guy next door types has so quickly turned into a "Nazi" ready to send the unvaxxinated off to quarantine camps in a New York minute if the government gives the order.

Seeing such a worldwide scam makes me sort of call everything into question.  It led me to becoming a flat Earther and I even question if the whole narrative on Germany and Nazism is even all its cracked up to be.  I mean look how quickly Israel turned on their own people with forced vaxxination and quarantine.

Ironically, it's unfounded conspiracy-driven anti-science and anti-Semitic content like this that should be properly moderated - not people's opinions about Dr. Dre. 

Orbyte

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2021, 10:36:41 AM »
Fuck dre, he's a bitch.

Jay_J

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2021, 12:57:08 PM »
F**k Dre...theres way more talented artists & producers in the West thats deserving

if there is smth called "west coast" and west coast artist and producers, its because of dre. if you are a hiphop fan today and fucking around here in a west coast hip hop forum, you owe this to dre.

you can fuck dre in your dreams while fingering yourself and scream "fuck you dre"... but you can't change the fact that, not only in hiphop, in whole music history dre is one of the most talented and succesful producer/musician/genius ever.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2021, 10:43:27 AM »

Ironically, it's unfounded conspiracy-driven anti-science and anti-Semitic content like this that should be properly moderated - not people's opinions about Dr. Dre.

See dawg... this is the exact shit I’m talking about you are exposing yourself as being the same fuccing Nazi you allege the Germans to be...

Look at what I said... I said “calls into question” you wanna ban someone or censor someone for the mere thought of “questioning” something—and then in the same token act like you give a fucc about the Jews and hate Nazi’s or whatever u are the fool that needs to be checked tryna ban someone for the mere “questioning” of a narrative exposes you for what you really are
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

b.laden

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2021, 11:17:12 AM »
Dr Dre belongs To the 80's and 90's.
no doubt he s a legend but he s washed up.
i like this website but i m surprised people still talkin about him everyday. same shit with snoop or Cube and i like them  but we not livin in the past . and it s not about the age but it s all about music . too short 's music is still dope, jayo felony and big hutch too.  Dr Dre is a multimillionnaire for grannys or the old ass television. .dr dre representin The opposite of the NWA or death row spirit .
i remember when the chronic was released, it was a classic , a revolution, a new world on music...
westcoast music is still bangin , im into 03Greedo,drakeo the ruler,  mac lucci,lil sodi

Safe+Sound

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2021, 08:41:24 PM »
See dawg... this is the exact shit I’m talking about you are exposing yourself as being the same fuccing Nazi you allege the Germans to be...

Look at what I said... I said “calls into question” you wanna ban someone or censor someone for the mere thought of “questioning” something—and then in the same token act like you give a fucc about the Jews and hate Nazi’s or whatever u are the fool that needs to be checked tryna ban someone for the mere “questioning” of a narrative exposes you for what you really are

What you're saying is completely incoherent and racist. You have absolutely no idea who or what I am. You're certainly no historian, nor are you a scientist. So you're not really qualified in any academic or professional capacity to speak on either of those topics and be taken seriously. You're entitled to have your opinions but racism and anti-semitism have no place on any platform. There's enough hate in the world. Take it out there and off this forum if that's really how you feel. "Questioning" empirically verified facts and documented history that is publicly available is merely a euphemism for the abundantly clear xenophobia and anti-intellectualism  you're displaying. Throwing around the word Nazi in that fashion demonstrates a gross lack of education, competency, and highlights the extraordinary level of ignorance and insensitivity you have for other groups of people. It's ugly and disgusting. If you spent half as much time pursuing an education as you do on here throwing your weight around with anti-science and bigotry, your community would be better for it. And FYI, I'm not a moderator so I can't kick you off the forum... so I'm not "tryna ban" you. But anyone who thinks racism and prejudice are permissible forms of behavior shouldn't be given the privilege of having a platform to amplify those views. 

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2021, 06:49:53 AM »
What he's saying is you believe what other people, even when what other people say contradicts common sense and what you see with your own two eyes. Of course, you won't admit that because you can't see that because you've been trained to accept the mainstream narrative without question.

All of the flat earth lunacy, aliens living in the north pole and other kinds of madness come with the territory of "awakening" it seems because it makes it easier to brush off as crazy/stupid. All for a reason.

Both of your are still in The Matrix, in an intellectual sense. Safe in the mainstream bubble, 1996 in the bubble that surrounds the bubble to contain those who think they've escaped. 96 will get exactly what I mean in around a decade if he keeps this line of questioning up, Safe will go to his grave thinking he knew best when in reality he didn't know a thing outside what he was told.

No point arguing with either of you, or you with either for above reasons. You're both victims to accepting external narratives with no direct proof of anything as fact then acting on it.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2021, 07:13:13 AM »
What he's saying is you believe what other people, even when what other people say contradicts common sense and what you see with your own two eyes. Of course, you won't admit that because you can't see that because you've been trained to accept the mainstream narrative without question.

All of the flat earth lunacy, aliens living in the north pole and other kinds of madness come with the territory of "awakening" it seems because it makes it easier to brush off as crazy/stupid. All for a reason.

Both of your are still in The Matrix, in an intellectual sense. Safe in the mainstream bubble, 1996 in the bubble that surrounds the bubble to contain those who think they've escaped. 96 will get exactly what I mean in around a decade if he keeps this line of questioning up, Safe will go to his grave thinking he knew best when in reality he didn't know a thing outside what he was told.

No point arguing with either of you, or you with either for above reasons. You're both victims to accepting external narratives with no direct proof of anything as fact then acting on it.

and you are unequivocally wise.. intellectually well above the other 2 in question. your capacity for understanding is unparalleled.

:lulz:

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2021, 07:21:25 AM »

and you are unequivocally wise.. intellectually well above the other 2 in question. your capacity for understanding is unparalleled.

Dress it how you wish but you know you've just spoken the truth so we'll leave it at that.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2021, 11:31:13 AM »

Getting through this was like grammatical gymnastics.

I don't know what language you're speaking but it's not anything based in reality. You're borrowing terminology from movies to try and describe some sort of abstract, deterministic, warped perception you have. So, I'm not a victim of this fantasy you have of what you think the world is.

For the record, my views are not based on what I am told. They are based on experiments, studies, years of intense academic work and a wealth of information dating back hundreds of years that was (and continues to be) responsible for the advancement of civilization as we know it - You know, the kinds of ideas that people like Newton, Galileo, Russell, Lorenz, Einstein, Schrodinger, Leibniz and Turing put fourth that allow you to exist online and type on a computer for starters. It's called Calculus and it is the metric we use for virtually everything that allows your modern life to even take place. Direct proofs are how mathematics work and they compose the physical laws of the world and universe as we know it. They also govern the framework of engineering that keeps whatever house you live in from collapsing on you and your car running. Feel free to read some material of the names mentioned if proof is what you want. It's all there for anyone with a curious mind. I don't have the time to give you a crash course in these areas - get up and get your own damn education. Also, the only "training" I have is based on the aforementioned principles from the pioneers of modern society - from medicine, biochemistry, and neuroscience to mathematics and astrophysics.

Science is fundamentally based on trying to prove something wrong. Leaning on ideas to test their efficacy is how we figure out what actually works and move forward. We learn to identify and price in our own human biases so that we can effectively factor them out of important experiments. Human influence is exactly what we don't want. That teaches you how to think outside of a bubble, not inside of one. Every person I have encountered like you hasn't had an ounce of exposure to anything STEM related. That's not a coincidence. It's simple scientific illiteracy. But the good news is anyone can learn about it and teach themselves how to critically think using valid forms of logic instead of mere opinions pulled straight out of the asshole. We didn't get this far by being idiots. Bonafide scholars who dedicated their lives to careers in these fields whose work spanned multiple generations is why. Take a lesson from them and don't be the truck driver who thinks he can offer meaningful contributions to quantum mechanics.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 11:41:11 AM by Safe+Sound »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2021, 10:44:55 AM »
What you're saying is completely incoherent and racist. You have absolutely no idea who or what I am. You're certainly no historian, nor are you a scientist. So you're not really qualified in any academic or professional capacity to speak on either of those topics and be taken seriously. You're entitled to have your opinions but racism and anti-semitism have no place on any platform. There's enough hate in the world. Take it out there and off this forum if that's really how you feel. "Questioning" empirically verified facts and documented history that is publicly available is merely a euphemism for the abundantly clear xenophobia and anti-intellectualism  you're displaying. Throwing around the word Nazi in that fashion demonstrates a gross lack of education, competency, and highlights the extraordinary level of ignorance and insensitivity you have for other groups of people. It's ugly and disgusting. If you spent half as much time pursuing an education as you do on here throwing your weight around with anti-science and bigotry, your community would be better for it. And FYI, I'm not a moderator so I can't kick you off the forum... so I'm not "tryna ban" you. But anyone who thinks racism and prejudice are permissible forms of behavior shouldn't be given the privilege of having a platform to amplify those views.

yeah.. when you are losing an argument just call the other person racist.  This is lib-tard logic. 

...so any historical narrative is empirical fact and not allowed to be questioned?  His-story is written by the winners not the losers.  The one who wins the war gets to write the history about it.  That doesn't mean that there aren't cases where the history is accurate; sometimes it is accurate.  Sometimes both sides are represented.  Some times they are not.  It may be that you question something, and find out the official narrative rings true—but how would you know that yourself if you never questioned it? 

You are still in the dark ages in which the clergy were above questioning.  The clergy created the official narrative and were above reproach.  These days; it's the Medical Experts who are above reproach or questioning and they are able to mandate and control every aspects down to forcible injections, lockdowns, and even. our breathing.

Not questioning anything means remaining a pro-censorship ignorant lib-tard like yourself that's taking society back into the dark ages.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2021, 12:19:31 PM »
yeah.. when you are losing an argument just call the other person racist.  This is lib-tard logic. 

...so any historical narrative is empirical fact and not allowed to be questioned?  His-story is written by the winners not the losers.  The one who wins the war gets to write the history about it.  That doesn't mean that there aren't cases where the history is accurate; sometimes it is accurate.  Sometimes both sides are represented.  Some times they are not.  It may be that you question something, and find out the official narrative rings true—but how would you know that yourself if you never questioned it? 

You are still in the dark ages in which the clergy were above questioning.  The clergy created the official narrative and were above reproach.  These days; it's the Medical Experts who are above reproach or questioning and they are able to mandate and control every aspects down to forcible injections, lockdowns, and even. our breathing.

Not questioning anything means remaining a pro-censorship ignorant lib-tard like yourself that's taking society back into the dark ages.

but questioning something that’s well documented and easily researchable like the holocaust pretty much makes u an idiot and also is a regularity amongst neo-nazis, the kkk and various other factions of white supremacy 

it’s like if i were to question whether there was truly a beef between pac and big.. you would think i was retarded, right?

teecee

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2021, 01:03:42 PM »
I rarely post anymore, but I still lurk these forums as well as others like thecoli, and I have to say that I don't think there is anyone on any forum that is as simple as this Infinite character.   It's been interesting to watch him lose touch with reality over the years, and to think he's on some next shit when, in reality, we all know people like Infinite who think they are "enlightened" while being the most basic of basic bitches. 

Except to say that much of the shit Infinite posts doesn't belong on a hiphop forum.   Someone please restrict his posts to other areas of the forum so that others like myself aren't put off with the mindless drivel he spouts that he thinks is unique when in reality people with his views are everywhere nowadays. 

Safe and Sound put a lot more effort into his posts and said it much better than I could ever, so I'll stop here.