Author Topic: DR. DRE - GRAND THEFT AUTO: THE CONTRACT EP (Official Discussion)  (Read 14598 times)

astra4322

Re: DR. DRE - THE CONTRACT EP (Official Discussion)
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2021, 12:33:31 AM »
I think the tracks were only made for the game, let's wait for 2022. As Aftermath Artist Mass said; They's just shooting exercises
That's what I thought from very beginning - I hope Dre is just warming up and he will kill us with something next year but I'm afraid I have high hopes for that. Being part of a game is a new step in his career. He can afford to experiment with his music life and he has nothing to prove as a producer (GOAT).

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2021, 12:47:43 AM »
on iTunes its out since 24. Dec and no advertising beforehand?Yesterday was the 1st time i heard it was out on streaming platforms!

doggfather

« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2021, 01:13:08 AM »
checkin the ep now!  8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2021, 01:29:27 AM »
i really hope the aftermath releases will be better after this...

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

astra4322

« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2021, 01:41:15 AM »
i really hope the aftermath releases will be better after this...
What Aftermath releases? You know something we don't know or it's just another COMING SOON theory?

doggfather

« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2021, 01:46:15 AM »
if anything happen, anytime.  ;)

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

AftermathBeats

« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2021, 03:17:26 AM »
What Aftermath releases? You know something we don't know or it's just another COMING SOON theory?

Many hints have been made by the Aftermath producers, that GTA was only the beginning and that 2022 will be a big year for Aftermath, so yes, projects will come next year but everything will still be secret, there will seem to be an announcement at the beginning of 2022. Wait and see what comes

astra4322

« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2021, 03:31:15 AM »
Many hints have been made by the Aftermath producers, that GTA was only the beginning and that 2022 will be a big year for Aftermath, so yes, projects will come next year but everything will still be secret, there will seem to be an announcement at the beginning of 2022. Wait and see what comes
No facts - that what world is today. Let's see what 2022 brings.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2021, 03:55:26 AM »
No facts - that what world is today. Let's see what 2022 brings.

That's what I mean too, there will be a concept behind it but everything is too secret, Dre has always given an interview with Big Boy in the past and nowadays nothing right promotion, but that's a general problem in the music industry today

astra4322

« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2021, 04:16:24 AM »
That's what I mean too, there will be a concept behind it but everything is too secret, Dre has always given an interview with Big Boy in the past and nowadays nothing right promotion, but that's a general problem in the music industry today
The problem is that back in the day there were no tools and the music was great. Now we have tools and music is mostly low quality trash. Sad but true. I was born in early 80's and maybe I'm too nostaligic but hip hop from every corner of the world (especially USA) had soul during my growing up times.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2021, 06:31:57 AM »
a good move from dr. dre would have been, like he said in the Game: he doesn't want his music out like that and release the master mixed version whatever you called it on streaming platfroms!

The following users thanked this post: J-Fox

Eddz

« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2021, 03:52:33 PM »
I've downloaded about 7 different versions of this EP and none sound 100% right. Not even the links labeled "Remastered" sound like they're mixed properly & the closest I've found seems to be a fan remastered version which I think was posted in here.

Makes sense that the quality is so bad as it's ripped from the game and if they are supposed to be demo's in game hopefully the rumors are correct and Dre is going to release a new album with the final version of these track.

:hmmm:

The following users thanked this post: Matty

AftermathBeats

« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2022, 05:26:31 AM »
The Ep is down on all services now

AftermathBeats

« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2022, 06:32:25 AM »
 I think a lot is going wrong right now with the GTA concept, they bring out exclusive tracks after a long time but only for the game, then too long is waited and the EP is leaked and even appears in the charts, then removed again plus Dre's internal people say and post it's official, let's see what happens next, too bad how it's going
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 07:12:59 AM by AftermathBeats »

The following users thanked this post: Matty

Matty

« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2022, 09:35:39 AM »
I think a lot is going wrong right now with the GTA concept, they bring out exclusive tracks after a long time but only for the game, then too long is waited and the EP is leaked and even appears in the charts, then removed again plus Dre's internal people say and post it's official, let's see what happens next, too bad how it's going

yeah it's a right clusterfuck, you think they'd have it together with this stuff it's not like Dre regularly releases music. his people promoting the release was deffo the biggest confusion so far, they didn't even know it wasn't official.

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!