Author Topic: Just listened to Dre and Kurupt “Ask Yurself the Question” 10 hrs St8  (Read 409 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Reminds me of the time I listened to Mel-Man's "Shittin On The World" for 10 hours st8
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 09:17:07 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

u had covid?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u had covid?

There is no such thing.  I changed the title to avoid confusion.  I actually posted "coNvid" not "Covid" (meaning I was cured of the Con/hoax

The song did drastically alter my mental state for 10 hours but then I woke up and it was the same old shit
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 02:41:16 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Dee Tha AK

Re: Just listened to Dre and Kurupt “Questions” 10 hrs St8
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 06:14:33 AM »

Never liked that Song.

10 hrs?

So did you got the answer? 😂

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just listened to Dre and Kurupt “Questions” 10 hrs St8
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 09:18:49 AM »

Never liked that Song.

10 hrs?

So did you got the answer? 😂

The song is a modern day Hip-Hop expansion on Shakespeare’s Hamlet “To Be or Not to Be”... which is a rhetorical question... not necessarily one to be answered

Dee Tha AK

The beat is WACK so I never loved into the lyrics

Inf.:

Check this Song out.
Esp. The Lyrics. You'll like the Beat.

Prince Ital Joe is credited but NOT on the Song though.

Anyway Infinity: Listen:

Smooth B (Nice & Smooth)-Mirror, Mirror

Sccit

The following users thanked this post: Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The beat is WACK so I never loved into the lyrics

Inf.:

Check this Song out.
Esp. The Lyrics. You'll like the Beat.

Prince Ital Joe is credited but NOT on the Song though.

Anyway Infinity: Listen:

Smooth B (Nice & Smooth)-Mirror, Mirror

(Good song and I actually remember this album when it was making its rounds in stores back in the day around the time of the million man march.  This was back in the days when I would pretty much buy any album that had Snoop's name on it but this one I never got...)

...What this has to do though with the Legendary Kurupt and Dre track (possibly the greatest song in the history of music) I don't know.

How can you say the beat is wack?  This was released in 98' and off the top of my head Dre only released like 2 songs that entire year.  He had the LL joint "Zoom" on the Bullworth soundtrack and then this joint with Kurupt.  So... think about that... Dre, the greatest producer in history (still in his prime) working everyday to put his Aftermath Label on top.. only releases 2 songs the entire year with his name on the production!!!  And this is one of them.  So if he only releases 2 songs in that year you really think it's gonna be his wack shit??

No.. this beat is mesmerizing and hypnotic and can induce a trance like state... I'm not sure the name of the instrument but that hard... "BAMP, BAMP...BAMP BAMP BAMP" that sounds like a hard horn sound banging up against a hard drum kick... that sound is the sound to key in on if you want to induce a 10 hour hypnosis as I did.  Song is life changing.  Greatest song in hip-hop history.

Dee Tha AK

(Good song and I actually remember this album when it was making its rounds in stores back in the day around the time of the million man march.  This was back in the days when I would pretty much buy any album that had Snoop's name on it but this one I never got...)

...What this has to do though with the Legendary Kurupt and Dre track (possibly the greatest song in the history of music) I don't know.

How can you say the beat is wack?  This was released in 98' and off the top of my head Dre only released like 2 songs that entire year.  He had the LL joint "Zoom" on the Bullworth soundtrack and then this joint with Kurupt.  So... think about that... Dre, the greatest producer in history (still in his prime) working everyday to put his Aftermath Label on top.. only releases 2 songs the entire year with his name on the production!!!  And this is one of them.  So if he only releases 2 songs in that year you really think it's gonna be his wack shit??

No.. this beat is mesmerizing and hypnotic and can induce a trance like state... I'm not sure the name of the instrument but that hard... "BAMP, BAMP...BAMP BAMP BAMP" that sounds like a hard horn sound banging up against a hard drum kick... that sound is the sound to key in on if you want to induce a 10 hour hypnosis as I did.  Song is life changing.  Greatest song in hip-hop history.

"Zoom" was better.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Lmao @ calling a classic Dre beat wack

Dee Tha AK

Re: Just listened to Dre and Kurupt “Ask Yurself the Question” 10 hrs St8
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 04:18:17 AM »
Lmao @ calling a classic Dre beat wack

Dope = Classic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Dee Tha AK

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I prefer 96 aftermath stuff, even rnb..

I’m probably the biggest fan in the world of the Aftermath Presents album... but I think Dre would’ve done better to make it an EP and trim down some of the R&B but it was alright

Dee Tha AK

Even the rnb cuts r dope