Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - BACC ON DEATH ROW (Official Discussion)  (Read 14257 times)

Safe+Sound

Re: SNOOP DOGG - B.O.D.R (New Album 2/13)
« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2022, 08:43:05 PM »
Looks like Harry-O may be involved in some capacity with the Deathrow deal. Snoop and Harry are both hashtagging "Unfinished Business"

romson19

« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2022, 10:20:07 PM »
3 bonus tracks only for Gala buyers
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

astra4322

« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2022, 10:21:12 PM »
3 bonus tracks only for Gala buyers

Not many can afford that so we can only wait for leaks :-)

astra4322

« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2022, 11:44:55 PM »
According to Snoop's IG from couple of minutes ago it will be realeased tomorrow  8)

Jay_J

« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2022, 12:06:43 AM »
According to Snoop's IG from couple of minutes ago it will be realeased tomorrow  8)

i already listened at least 5 times from start to end.

there are no trash songs but lots of average songs. but at least mix master quality is satisfying.

album is 2 parts for me, first part from 1th to 9th track are average ones. second part from 10th t o 18th are bangers.

my top favorites are conflicted, doggystylin, still smokin', sandwich bag and daddy.

Jay_J

« Reply #290 on: February 10, 2022, 12:17:43 AM »
You know how you can buy grades of weed from brick pack dirt all the way up to organic bionic bubonic chronic (or whatever the kids smoke these days) and points in between? Beats are like that.

A throwaway beat is cheap because no one else wants it, it gives you a marketing angle and you give up less publishing points. A certified banger that everyone knows is hot costs. Upfront and back end. On top of that it will require proper mixing because any decent producer isn't going let his heat be killed with trash quality fidelity that doesn't knock and there are usually increased legal costs as well and various other behind the scenes things that up the price.

There it is. Thats why Snoops projects sound cheap because they are. He generally buys cash up front beats to skip all of the above and just keep churning out releases. Take a couple of big names, two more has beens and fill the rest out with Soundcloud level beats and thats the project done after its been ran through a Fruity Loops loudness filter and shared with an MS Paint cover. If he gets a smash hit he scores big as the profit is all his. If it bricks, it doesn't matter because the recoup is low and he doesn't have anything else to pay. His videos are the same, shot on phones and edited by some kid in the Philippines.

All that money he makes he could easily release 1 A1 album every two years instead of 6 crappy amateurish drops but he is a business, not an artist. Its about keeping the Snoop Dogg brand out there because he knows suckers will eat it up as he has die hard Stans waiting to jump on his jock.

Personally I won't and don't support that kind of "artistry" because its obvious he doesn't respect those who made him what he is but then Snooper Dooper has always been a conman and you suckers keep letting him get away with it. At least his pimp thing was real because he certainly knows how to hoe his fans.

you have a good point for music business but i dont believe its %100 true for snoop dogg. im talking about battlecat, yes we all admire him and treat him god-like producer... but we all know he is a local artist for west coast hip hop and snoop is the biggest name he has been working since day one.

did you listen to boo ya tribe's album or eastwood's album produced entirely by battlecat? how bout eastsidaz projects? ok lets check female artist called la brea and her song "walk". do you think she or boo ya or eastwood payed lots of money for these beats?

you think snoop is going to ask for a beat and battlecat is going to say "its expensive bro"... if snoop cant buy it, who's going to?? some unknown local artists from la?

i think snoop is very into soul and rnb lately and thats why he pick these kind of beats, he is not interested in gangta rap/early 2000s west coast bangers from battlecat. but looks like goldie loc and tray dee are into. according to snippets they played, they know how to pick a good battlecat banger.

so its not about money and looking for a cheap beat for snoop in this discussion.

astra4322

« Reply #291 on: February 10, 2022, 12:19:38 AM »
i already listened at least 5 times from start to end.

there are no trash songs but lots of average songs. but at least mix master quality is satisfying.

album is 2 parts for me, first part from 1th to 9th track are average ones. second part from 10th t o 18th are bangers.

my top favorites are conflicted, doggystylin, still smokin', sandwich bag and daddy.

You have listend to it on that radio station or some leak?

Jay_J

« Reply #292 on: February 10, 2022, 12:30:29 AM »
You have listend to it on that radio station or some leak?

dash radio. but its not so hard to rip those from dash radio.

astra4322

« Reply #293 on: February 10, 2022, 12:33:43 AM »
dash radio. but its not so hard to rip those from dash radio.

Thanks but will wait till tomorrow.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #294 on: February 10, 2022, 01:31:07 AM »
Daz also supports the new Death Row Records

astra4322

« Reply #295 on: February 10, 2022, 01:36:25 AM »
Daz counts on some profits his begging for attention and some money.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2022, 11:36:18 AM »

B. O. D. R. 2days ??

Safe+Sound

« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2022, 11:57:35 AM »
Ok, at least one person over there can't count. This is stupid haha. He buys Deathrow but can't get the days right - get it together over there haha

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #298 on: February 10, 2022, 12:11:26 PM »
If I was Snoop I would focus on his R&B acts...Doggystyleee is a gimmick

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #299 on: February 10, 2022, 12:20:20 PM »
If I was Snoop I would focus on his R&B acts...Doggystyleee is a gimmick

R&b acts? What do you think algorithm was then? That was mostlybr&b and not a great album