Author Topic: Anybody visited any rapper Grave sites/Tombstones of Eazy, Pac, Nate, Bad Azz...  (Read 341 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If I was out in L.A. I'd visit Nate and Eazy... Pac had some sort of shrine in Atlanta at the Center his mom was trying to put together--but word is it's abandoned and actually really spooky you can actually walk through the forest and stumble upon Pac's shrine.. there's a youtube video somewhere on this
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

If I was out in L.A. I'd visit Nate and Eazy... Pac had some sort of shrine in Atlanta at the Center his mom was trying to put together--but word is it's abandoned and actually really spooky you can actually walk through the forest and stumble upon Pac's shrine.. there's a youtube video somewhere on this

Wow never heard of that Pac shrine u talking about.

Maybe Afeni & others thought saw that the place could become Pilgrim's Nest with Drugs, Gunz Bitches & Young Thugs with fake Thug Life/Outlaw Tats 😂

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow never heard of that Pac shrine u talking about.

Maybe Afeni & others thought saw that the place could become Pilgrim's Nest with Drugs, Gunz Bitches & Young Thugs with fake Thug Life/Outlaw Tats 😂

No it was a failed project all the way around... she raised money for that performing arts center in PAC’s name but it didn’t work out... kind of sad... a lot of money down the drain on that project... I wonder if they even got a couple good years out of that program... there’s an Ashanti video from PAC’s Life album where the music video is filmed at the site when it was still on and poppin

Dee Tha AK

No it was a failed project all the way around... she raised money for that performing arts center in PAC’s name but it didn’t work out... kind of sad... a lot of money down the drain on that project... I wonder if they even got a couple good years out of that program... there’s an Ashanti video from PAC’s Life album where the music video is filmed at the site when it was still on and poppin

I will never understand why afenee (may she rest in peace) chose money over the music her son was dedicated to. She changed the history, fucked up everything since UTEOT LP.

I would sue the fuck out of anybody who takes ME off a song (Pac or not). Or I would handle the things the street way.

Spice 1, Nuttso, DB,etc. few examples.

I wouldn't let that slide.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I will never understand why afenee (may she rest in peace) chose money over the music her son was dedicated to. She changed the history, fucked up everything since UTEOT LP.

I would sue the fuck out of anybody who takes ME off a song (Pac or not). Or I would handle the things the street way.

Spice 1, Nuttso, DB,etc. few examples.

I wouldn't let that slide.

I thought they did pretty well balancing staying true and also mixing/polishing his work all the way thru UTEOT and then Better Dayz even had its moments.  By the time Em came around to do his album there were only scraps left, and then Pac's Life they fucced up on that part I agree 

Dee Tha AK

I thought they did pretty well balancing staying true and also mixing/polishing his work all the way thru UTEOT and then Better Dayz even had its moments.  By the time Em came around to do his album there were only scraps left, and then Pac's Life they fucced up on that part I agree

Eminem PRODUCING on TUPAC album.

Comedy.

Fuck everything after UTEOT.period.

Nu Mixx volumes are NOW dope THEN?NO. Thing is music got way worse since Nu Mixx Klassix now it sounds "OK"

Love CPO Boz*Hogg & Danny Boy BUT THIS IS DOPE:

Dee Tha AK

Better than Daz LP Version

Sccit

naah there was still more than enough to work with after better dayz

makaveli = classic
r u still down = near classic
uteot = dope
better dayz = dope
loyal = mediocre
pac’s life = subpar

if handled right, all 6 of these coulda been classic and outside of this, there’s still enough material for another 2-3 albums easy

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Listen to the OG versions of all the songs from UTEOT and Better Dayz. They’re all on YouTube these days and all upgrades over the updated versions.

I heard they moved that pac statue from Atlanta to Dallas a few years back

Dee Tha AK

Listen to the OG versions of all the songs from UTEOT and Better Dayz. They’re all on YouTube these days and all upgrades over the updated versions.

So?