Author Topic: The Official WCC "RIP Kurupt" Thread  (Read 1072 times)

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:The Official WCC "RIP Kurupt" Thread
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2003, 08:15:42 PM »
IMO, all of them have fallen off. Kurupt, Snoop, Daz, etc. Just leave it at that & let's see what they come out with in the near future. Support all of them.

I agree the only reason some are hating and picking Kurupt out is because he either dissed some of there favorites or he went back to Death Row. Oh and I don't want to hear some of you saying he just got wack because his flow been weak since 99 and it's still wack now. But at the same time he still make good songs here and there.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 08:18:04 PM by real talk »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2003, 12:56:50 PM »
this is a rare occurance but i 100% whole heartedly agree with tech on this thread

kurupt has been whack since 97 that streetz iz a mutha is only good becuase of the beats and the guest apearances, notice how most tracks have guest appearances on that cd. kurupt CAN NOT CARRY A WHOLE ALBUM BY HIMSELF! anyone saying kurupt still has talent is either

A) a hopeless nostalgic fan
B) a deathrow groupie who loves any thing with suge's name on it
C)someone who's in love with his image

face it y'all it's over and it's BEEN over now for a while

unless kurupt can recapture his talent from 92-95 (which has been 8 years now!) he's not going anywhere

and his distancing from snoop further secures his downfall

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2003, 01:44:47 PM »
this is a rare occurance but i 100% whole heartedly agree with tech on this thread

kurupt has been whack since 97 that streetz iz a mutha is only good becuase of the beats and the guest apearances, notice how most tracks have guest appearances on that cd. kurupt CAN NOT CARRY A WHOLE ALBUM BY HIMSELF! anyone saying kurupt still has talent is either

A) a hopeless nostalgic fan
B) a deathrow groupie who loves any thing with suge's name on it
C)someone who's in love with his image

face it y'all it's over and it's BEEN over now for a while

unless kurupt can recapture his talent from 92-95 (which has been 8 years now!) he's not going anywhere

and his distancing from snoop further secures his downfall
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2003, 01:50:24 PM »
I'm one of those people who will listen to anything. If it's dope, I'll give the man his props, if not, then I'll say he's wack. I'm gonna wait for Kurupts new album to pass final judgment.

Woodrow

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2003, 01:50:39 PM »
I liked "im back" btw...