Author Topic: Ice Cube Sets Industry On Fire Exposing Claims He Robbed Chris Tucker & Faizon L  (Read 180 times)

abusive

Description -
Ice Cube Sets Industry On Fire Exposing Claims He Robbed Chris Tucker & Faizon Love!
Hip Hop News Uncensored2,522 viewsPremiered 110 minutes ago
Email Advertise@hiphopun.com

Ice Cube hit back at claims on Wednesday he shortchanged his Friday co-stars, including Chris Tucker.

The N.W.A. singer was accused of "robbing his own people" on Twitter after Friday actor Fazion Love said he turned down the sequel because of a low offer. Love, known for his iconic role as Big Worm, spoke with Atlanta Black Star about how he only made $2,500 for the original film. The offer for Next Friday would be "double-scale."

"They wanted to give me double-scale. The scale was $2,500, right. So that was $5,000," he explained, purportedly with a "grimace," explaining the money wasn't enough. Instead, he accepted a role in The Replacements for $100,000.

Cube responded on Twitter, writing, "I didn't rob no f****** body. The 1995 Friday movie cost $2.3m to make. Shot it in 20 days. Fazion worked 1 day, maybe 2. All the actors got paid scale to do the movie. They could've [simply] said 'No' but they didn’t. So miss me with that s***."

Another Twitter user replied saying he thought Tucker "quit over money," too. The Rush Hour star previously said he was only paid $10,000 for Friday. But Cube dismissed the rumor that money had anything to do with Tucker's absence from Next Friday. 

"We were ready to pay Chris Tucker $10-$12m," he wrote, "but he turned us down for religious reasons. He didn't want to cuss or smoke weed on camera anymore." #icecube #icecubefriday #christucker #faizonlove #friday

Click Here To Get Our New Merchandise http://bit.ly/39KoHKT
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.