Author Topic: Recent Deaths Of West Coast MCs  (Read 1184 times)

Dee Tha AK

Recent Deaths Of West Coast MCs
« on: January 06, 2022, 03:17:01 AM »
Did Gonzoe die cause he talked too much he shouldn't have said in the Interviews? Like Pac & many more

Rip Young Ritzy Outlaw, Syke Of Thug Life , Bad Azz & Slip Capone (LBC Crew/DPG).
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 09:45:49 AM by XR3LoV3vTiOnX »

abusive

Re: Gonzoe Death
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 04:51:19 AM »
idk but from what I seen he had a hit out on him. He talked about getting shot at on the highway on one of his lives and at time it had recently happened. It wasn't like he was telling some back in the day story. Another time he talked about what to do if someone's trying to chip you. After that one my perception of him changed. I could tell he was deeper into the streets than I had originally thought. He was on some funny ish but you could tell something was going on and he would do what he needed to do. He even said to put your people on game so if you do get touched they'll know who to go after.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 09:41:36 AM »
Slip Capone too..add him to the List

Okka

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 11:00:30 AM »
Let's stop with the conspiracy theories before they even start.

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 12:19:15 PM »
RIP!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

abusive

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 02:28:32 PM »
Let's stop with the conspiracy theories before they even start.
Why? Conspiracy is literally done 24/7 by people from all walks of life. There are laws devoted specifically to it.

The people who dismiss conspiracy every time are no different than those who rule everything a conspiracy.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 10:06:59 PM »
Why? Conspiracy is literally done 24/7 by people from all walks of life. There are laws devoted specifically to it.

The people who dismiss conspiracy every time are no different than those who rule everything a conspiracy.

Trudat... World is crazay though.. You never know..

I started to think, many many of the artist got killed for reasons we "don't know"..

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 10:40:44 PM »

Bad A$$

I'll explain later WHY

Okka

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 04:18:13 AM »

'Cause everything is not a mothafucking conspiracy theory. People die every day. You probably think Pac was murdered by the goverment?

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 04:37:03 AM »
'Cause everything is not a mothafucking conspiracy theory. People die every day. You probably think Pac was murdered by the goverment?
You missed the point of my post.

abusive

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2022, 05:01:14 AM »
Trudat... World is crazay though.. You never know..

I started to think, many many of the artist got killed for reasons we "don't know"..
Ive studied this is detail. Alot of artist get killed for their music catalog/royalties. The artist Super Cat has some audio on YT speaking in depth about it. Some theories for the murder of Sam Cooke was that he cut out his manager he was going to start a distribution company and that he was going to fund MLK and Malcolm X. MJ was murdered probably for his back catalog of music. The fact that it went right back into Sony's hands is disgusting. Nipsey was attaching his music to his clothes. If someone bought a marathon item there was be a code you could scan and open an app to play songs. Something like that. If the music was registered, it would constitue as a stream and or sale. He could go gold, plat or multi plat based on that.  That would mean no need for Apple music, Tidal etc and no need for a label. Not saying he was kilt for that but I'm sure the music industry wouldn't want artist to do that because it would make them obsolete. I encourage any artist to do what Nipsey did. Someone like Berner could distribute artist must via Cookies using Nipsey's method. Maybe he already does, idk I'm just freestyling right now...

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 09:37:34 AM »
idk but from what I seen he had a hit out on him. He talked about getting shot at on the highway on one of his lives and at time it had recently happened. It wasn't like he was telling some back in the day story. Another time he talked about what to do if someone's trying to chip you. After that one my perception of him changed. I could tell he was deeper into the streets than I had originally thought. He was on some funny ish but you could tell something was going on and he would do what he needed to do. He even said to put your people on game so if you do get touched they'll know who to go after.

What did he say about Chip?

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2022, 10:08:18 AM »
Ive studied this is detail. Alot of artist get killed for their music catalog/royalties. The artist Super Cat has some audio on YT speaking in depth about it. Some theories for the murder of Sam Cooke was that he cut out his manager he was going to start a distribution company and that he was going to fund MLK and Malcolm X. MJ was murdered probably for his back catalog of music. The fact that it went right back into Sony's hands is disgusting. Nipsey was attaching his music to his clothes. If someone bought a marathon item there was be a code you could scan and open an app to play songs. Something like that. If the music was registered, it would constitue as a stream and or sale. He could go gold, plat or multi plat based on that.  That would mean no need for Apple music, Tidal etc and no need for a label. Not saying he was kilt for that but I'm sure the music industry wouldn't want artist to do that because it would make them obsolete. I encourage any artist to do what Nipsey did. Someone like Berner could distribute artist must via Cookies using Nipsey's method. Maybe he already does, idk I'm just freestyling right now...

+1

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

Re: Recent Deaths Of West Coast MCs
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2022, 11:07:39 AM »
the weirdest death that wasn’t explained was bad azz

doggy was in contact with him for some work on the upcoming fatlip and/or rbx album we’re producing the very day he died

Dee Tha AK

Re: Recent Deaths Of West Coast MCs
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2022, 10:47:59 PM »
the weirdest death that wasn’t explained was bad azz

doggy was in contact with him for some work on the upcoming fatlip and/or rbx album we’re producing the very day he died

Yes. Kinda Fishy too. Listen to the rare Jazzy Bad Azz Track I linked previously above

I saw Krazie Bone & Fatlip Project advertising .. Fatlip is dope completely different Style than Bad A$$ & Bone Though.