Poll

Was "Reloaded" better than the first one ?

Definately better, another level..
6 (27.3%)
Maybe better, but not by much
7 (31.8%)
About equal
4 (18.2%)
Not as cool as the first, but still..
2 (9.1%)
Disappointing.. ok though
0 (0%)
I almost demanded my money back..
1 (4.5%)
Haven't seen it yet
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Those of you who have seen "Matrix Reloaded"  (Read 383 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:Those of you who have seen "Matrix Reloaded"
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2003, 01:01:15 AM »

You HAVE to be kidding me, the movie was about noting?  Pointless talking?  If you actually paid attention to the talking you would see how MUCH the movie was about.  The heavy doses of spiritualism and philosphy, the metaphoric symbolism, everything from the colour of morpheus's clothes, to the candy, to the crows, even to Smith's whole name represented something.  Heck, it could even be percieved as the mathematical universe where mathematics is the self-ordering consciousness of the universe and this could be ultimately be  the story of a lonely little spontaneously generated program called 'choice' who just happened to have a profoundly damaging effect on the balanced universe of the system in spite of its relative insignifigance and it's struggle to survive in spite of all efforts of the universal system to correct itself.  
It can represent the hyperreality engulfing us, through economic and political systems, through the media in general and through advertising specifically.  The question of choice, fate, and highly debated concept of freewill.  If you really think you understood the whole movie and still think its pointless, headover to Immortal Tech's thread about Matrix Reloaded and try answering some of my questions and doubts.

It's just a brilliant movie!  I've head a few negative reviews Jome, but 99% of these reviews origninate from ignorance towards the movie's symbolic meaning and the complex mosiac of it's puzzling storyline.  
Let me tell you this, if you are interested in spiritualty, philosphy, intelligence, action and indepth and complex storylines, this is the movie for you.  The amazing direction and choreography will have you in awe, the cliffhanger at the end could piss you off, but also build up your desire to see Matrix Revolutions.  Peace

-{bLaDe}

LoL, I have to read the first part another day when I'm in "the zone"..
Movie sounds coo though.. just a few days now..

LOL, sorry, got too excited  ;D

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2003, 05:29:57 PM »
i saw it once and i still dont get it..

but its true.. if you walk away from the matrix 2 thinking that you got the whole movie you didnt get shit.. there are so many unanswered questions.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2003, 05:49:32 PM »
all i can say is di-duh di-duh DAMN
that movie was intense, i wasn't really feeling the way they ended it, they coulda made it more crazy but i loved the fact there was way more action an matrix style scene's  ;D
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

elneckio

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2003, 12:47:03 PM »
Good movie, only seen it once so far, will get it on DVD when its out... a) to understand more about that big plot spillage near the end (it was a way too much to take in after all the action lol) and b) to watch the action scenes in slowmo cause there was loads of stuff going on in them :).

"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Immortal

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2003, 01:25:54 PM »
I would like to add a note for those of you who have seen the film. Please check out the new animatrix videos. There are these two special episodes called "The Second Renaissance" Part 1 and Part 2. The episodes are from the animatrix and are available on the follwing site for download for free. I was astonished after seeing those two major episodes. It really sheds light on the origin of the emergence of the matrix. Pls go see it @:

www.intothematrix.com
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA