Author Topic: 1ST GENERATION (KURUPT, JAYO, EIHT, KING T, ETC) - RAPTURE (Official Discussion)  (Read 1683 times)

thegooddoc

The single is legit.  Looking forward to the album.

astra4322

The single is legit.  Looking forward to the album.
There will be no album. Just EP and it’s out.

Young Old Head

I wonder if they gonna release hard copies like they did for the HRSMN album. Both projects Fat Beats releases, so who knows...

Cash Money Blood Gang

astra4322

EP been floating around for some time now but it's officially out today - great job but shame it's so short:

https://music.apple.com/co/album/rapture-feat-tha-chill-gangsta-king-t-jayo-felony-ep/1613751977?l=en

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jay_J

Honestly it's just old rappers on full of old fashioned, out of date beats. Only Kurupt sounds like he is hunger for mic. I miss King-T really but he even doesnt sound like he wants to rap. Very disapointed.

DJSpin

Kirupt sounds terrible. and his nonsense is unlistenable.

So Much Style

too short, too many people, no point in this

disagree that kurupt sounds terrible, he is good as always. everyone else is boring
So much style back at it again

DJSpin

I think this was the song that prompted my kirupt comment. Why’s he growling.  🦁

Sccit

I think this was the song that prompted my kirupt comment. Why’s he growling.  🦁

damn, this album was 9 years in the making?!

:mindblown:

astra4322

And just EP as well as MC Ren Osiris - joke.

Sccit

And just EP as well as MC Ren Osiris - joke.

that’s fine, but if it’s an ep that took a decade to make at least make it a classic

they need some sccit & siavash production

doggfather

ok, i gonna check this...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

romson19

Lets make one thing clear... Long story short.... This album was made 10 years ago not 9 years in the making. they recorded so many songs in two months for the full album called "Sharkz n da wada" but something went wrong. Chill and Gangsta were jailed shortly before the album release so it all fucked up.
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
they need some sccit & siavash production

I agree but can they afford you?  :-\
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.