Author Topic: 1ST GENERATION (KURUPT, JAYO, EIHT, KING T, ETC) - RAPTURE (Official Discussion)  (Read 1681 times)

Sccit

I agree but can they afford you?  :-\

our price is very low right now

after our fatlip and rbx album drop, i’m not so sure….

:ohwell:

doggfather

finally checked and liked it a bit.

Something like a b side version of the We Got Now And Next album from the Diirty OGz.
Same as the band. this 1st gen is a weaker version of diirtys IMO.

All member is way, i mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over their prime. None of em hungry for no more. They sound like a bunch of burned out factory workers who goint to work day after day and borin the life, the audience and themselves too.

why i liked it?

Couse they are my childhood favs from the 90s WC gangsta rap scenes. They use my nostalgic feelings good i have to tell.

so i dont think they have to shame themselves to release this.

i have to shame myself to enjoy it.

(like a bit stockholm syndrome)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

finally checked and liked it a bit.

Something like a b side version of the We Got Now And Next album from the Diirty OGz.
Same as the band. this 1st gen is a weaker version of diirtys IMO.

All member is way, i mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over their prime. None of em hungry for no more. They sound like a bunch of burned out factory workers who goint to work day after day and borin the life, the audience and themselves too.

why i liked it?

Couse they are my childhood favs from the 90s WC gangsta rap scenes. They use my nostalgic feelings good i have to tell.

so i dont think they have to shame themselves to release this.

i have to shame myself to enjoy it.

(like a bit stockholm syndrome)

:dead:

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Young Old Head

I kinda liked the EP (except for the terrible cover), solid production, got a nice West Coast feel to it. Glad it's just a EP tho, easier to digest with no fillers.

Cash Money Blood Gang