Author Topic: 2PAC FELT BIGGIE STOLE HIS STYLE  (Read 102 times)

Sccit

2PAC FELT BIGGIE STOLE HIS STYLE
« on: January 11, 2022, 12:06:12 AM »

astra4322

Re: 2PAC FELT BIGGIE STOLE HIS STYLE
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 12:10:13 AM »
Their style is nothing to compare.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 12:19:46 AM »
Their style is nothing to compare.

biggie was jockin west coast swag somethin serious.. it’s not even debatable

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 12:47:36 AM »
From Laid back Beats 2 Jacjin King Tees Flow & Style.

Guess Pac was right, when he said Biggie dissed Puffy & Bad Boy, planned to stay with Thuglife in CA

abusive

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 08:40:46 AM »
In Pac's in his own words interview he talks about biggie taking the original matw concepts so he had to change it to what it became. I think some of that material is on r u still down. One of the songs is I get money. Biggie has a song called get money and there's a remix. When faith was out in la she heard a beat they were doing and she went back and told biggie and they used the same beat. If you listen to juicy big is talking about growing up missing meals and ish like that. His mom's came out and said none of it was true that he had a nice up bringing. I believe that big got that narrative from Pac. There are several pics of big wearing either Pac's jewelry from quad or replica jewelry to taunt him. Either way those who say it wasn't lose on the emulation aspect or they lose on the big wasn't involved in the beef narrative. (Which one was it Biggie sympathizers?  ;D)

Only a old dusty, timberland wearing, "yo son, word to mutha god" NY dude would dispute Pac's influence on big.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, dnjp4life

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 08:44:30 AM »

Only a old dusty, timberland wearing, "yo son, word to mutha god" NY dude would dispute Pac's influence on big.

:fisherlol:

The following users thanked this post: abusive