Author Topic: The Game and Kanye West - Eazy (OUT NOW)  (Read 1024 times)

Game-Won

The Game and Kanye West - Eazy (OUT NOW)
« on: January 11, 2022, 11:59:51 PM »
So are yall hyped or nah?

They have made great songs in the past together.

My favs beeing Dreams & Mula.
Wouldnt get far was not my style of song.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 01:40:17 AM by Cey_Cey »
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

topdogg188

Re: Game and Kanye in the studio.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 11:51:40 AM »
A common theme seen time and time again is If you're initially successful by pot luck or genuine initial talent, there's a point when the media will hang on your nuts and just accept any garbage you drop as the best thing released. Any basic mediocre, weirdo release will be bragged as game changing and from the mind of brilliance. This is the case with Kanye for many a year now, after his first 2 albums. I won't even keep any album I've got for free since the first 2. Listened once, nah. Listened again just in case, nah delete to the trash bin with this garbage. Yet the media and social platforms hype it so it sells and hails it as one of the top albums of the year each time. Ditto Drake.

As for Game was a fan but now after 16 years . I suggest he listen to you own lyrics as a 40 year old and not bother coming out of retirement. "38 and still rapping uggghh". No growth between any album at all, supposed to be in a boss position now but apart from claiming to be a boss over the last 15years what releases have I seen from his labels Black Wall Street, Rolex Records, Wolf Gang Records or whatever it is it's called now. Musically what development has there been to keep me interesed? Since the RED Album been a decline in quality with each release. I expect more scowling, acting hard promoting a blood gang lifestyle and nothing more of note.

h2k4

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 03:50:46 PM »
So are yall hyped or nah?

They have made great songs in the past together.

My favs beeing Dreams & Mula.
Wouldnt get far was not my style of song.

I'm excited to hear what they have created. Game rarely disappoints with his albums and has one of the most underrated catalogs of any artist in recent history.

A common theme seen time and time again is If you're initially successful by pot luck or genuine initial talent, there's a point when the media will hang on your nuts and just accept any garbage you drop as the best thing released. Any basic mediocre, weirdo release will be bragged as game changing and from the mind of brilliance. This is the case with Kanye for many a year now, after his first 2 albums. I won't even keep any album I've got for free since the first 2. Listened once, nah. Listened again just in case, nah delete to the trash bin with this garbage. Yet the media and social platforms hype it so it sells and hails it as one of the top albums of the year each time. Ditto Drake.

As for Game was a fan but now after 16 years . I suggest he listen to you own lyrics as a 40 year old and not bother coming out of retirement. "38 and still rapping uggghh". No growth between any album at all, supposed to be in a boss position now but apart from claiming to be a boss over the last 15years what releases have I seen from his labels Black Wall Street, Rolex Records, Wolf Gang Records or whatever it is it's called now. Musically what development has there been to keep me interesed? Since the RED Album been a decline in quality with each release. I expect more scowling, acting hard promoting a blood gang lifestyle and nothing more of note.

So, if I understand your post correctly, you're upset because Kanye has continued to evolve his style but it's all garbage. Whereas Game has remained consistent with his music but you're disappointed in him because he has shown no growth?
 :thefuck:

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 05:03:59 PM »
i agree that kanye has regress drastically

but game has been consistently dope and on top of that is a great beat picker

maybe he’ll get the best outa kanye .. should be interesting

mtbsm

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 06:17:18 PM »
Guess those videos of Game talking about Kim K water under the bridge

romson19

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 12:48:01 AM »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

astra4322

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 01:55:10 AM »
Can't wait for ne Game's album.

topdogg188

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 04:20:56 AM »
I'm excited to hear what they have created. Game rarely disappoints with his albums and has one of the most underrated catalogs of any artist in recent history.

So, if I understand your post correctly, you're upset because Kanye has continued to evolve his style but it's all garbage. Whereas Game has remained consistent with his music but you're disappointed in him because he has shown no growth?
 :thefuck:
2 separate points
- Kanye Music is now digressed and trash but at least he made it as a Boss with his clothing, footwear and good music label
- Game - musically still the same with no difference in any of his albums to get me hyped for any new release unless Dre is involved. Still an artist with others pulling the strings really.

romson19

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 09:13:48 AM »
I remember all these artists like snoop game daz fredwreck dissed Kanye and what happened?
God got Yeezy lol... Even Mike Dean was there... can't wait to hear that songs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYprWsSIXal

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 04:22:44 PM »
There’s a track supposed to drop with Kanye, Game and Pusha T that Mike Dean and DJ premier we’re both involved in

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2022, 11:52:22 AM »
Kanye West doesnt got it for so long...
But ppl are sheep and even if tomorrow he will sample a fart ppl will applaud and ask for more and say he is a genius.... Kanye Kardashian should just relax sit back enjoy his money and release some more wack ass looking shoes that other sheep will buy

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2022, 12:58:25 PM »

chtimixeur

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2022, 11:50:00 PM »

Jay_J

Re: The Game and Kanye West - Eazy (OUT NOW)
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2022, 01:42:40 AM »
good song... sounds unique... Hit-Boy, Mike Dean and Primo did a good job together... just those kicks made me confused, because it has nothing to do with common mix mastering rules... too experimental.

Mr. Sunshine

Re: The Game and Kanye West - Eazy (OUT NOW)
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2022, 11:59:34 AM »
for me its sounds like some remake, recreate
his last Album was trash beat technically, why they sample the tracks like The Light (Common) / Carmen Electra (DAngelo) / Gold Daytonas ( Junior Mafia) and not the original aka sample track and flip it to another level!?i mean there are some good tracks like Welcome Home (Feat. Nipsey Hu$$le) best track beside Stainless (Feat. Anderson .Paak), or Ask For Me great Production!
i dont get it, wheres the hype?