Author Topic: The Vatican; Holy Roman Empire Association: World Terror Organization  (Read 56 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

Re: The Vatican; Holy Roman Empire Association: World Terror Organization
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 02:35:13 AM »
About 15 Yrs Ago on my way to Da Chronic Spot with my Homeboy, I said: Imagine if all these religious Figures are Evil?

Many Waters passed since then...

Will watch it ASAP

« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 02:42:10 AM by Hendo Harmony »

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 08:21:29 AM »
I watched this over the past few days. it's great. Even for someone like me who is very knowledgeable about the subject.

Thet get into the various assassinations of presidents and military men. A few of them sound exactly like the death of eazy-e. They get in wars around the world, banking, the sinkinge of the titanic, the origins of the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Jesuits etc.

They provide names, dates and sources. Not vague terms like deep state, the Jews, agents of the rotchchilds and bankers. This is documented history for the most part. There is some speculation but it fits within the parameters of sound knowledge. If you want to understand world and US history I suggest you watch this  I don't agree with all of this but for the most part it's very accurate.

There is a part where they say that slavery is sanctioned under certain terms in the Bible. Nah. Not in its full context

Believe it or not Eric Jon Phelps may be a Jesuit himself!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 02:32:12 AM »
I watched this over the past few days. it's great. Even for someone like me who is very knowledgeable about the subject.

Thet get into the various assassinations of presidents and military men. A few of them sound exactly like the death of eazy-e. They get in wars around the world, banking, the sinkinge of the titanic, the origins of the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Jesuits etc.

They provide names, dates and sources. Not vague terms like deep state, the Jews, agents of the rotchchilds and bankers. This is documented history for the most part. There is some speculation but it fits within the parameters of sound knowledge. If you want to understand world and US history I suggest you watch this  I don't agree with all of this but for the most part it's very accurate.

There is a part where they say that slavery is sanctioned under certain terms in the Bible. Nah. Not in its full context

Believe it or not Eric Jon Phelps may be a Jesuit himself!

Vids down :(