Author Topic: Tray Deee & Supreme Circle been quiet for a minute now...  (Read 114 times)

topdogg188

Tray Deee & Supreme Circle been quiet for a minute now...
« on: January 18, 2022, 06:42:15 AM »
Releases have slowed down, we had the Third Coming, Generals List 2 and The Certified Project then all of a sudden everything stopped.

I thought the 2 singles Boiling Point and 45 Laws of Gizm would be a prelude to a new Tray Deee album but nothing since almost a year ago...

astra4322

Re: Tray Deee & Supreme Circle been quiet for a minute now...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 06:48:49 AM »
DW Flame album was also on Supreme Circle label and there was one more but I don't remember so maybe romson can help.

phatj

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 08:24:47 AM »
Was thinking same damn thing regarding 3D putting out music. Big Petey & 3D should have done more music together

astra4322

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 08:51:05 AM »
Erik Lee solo album is also on Supreme Circle.

topdogg188

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 10:27:36 AM »
Thought with his own label Deee might have a lot more solo content and releases but I guess working more behind the scenes with his artists. Hopefully we won’t have to wait as long as his first album for the second solo. Dirty OGz I probably should have included - not sure if they was through Supreme circle

phatj

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 12:10:41 PM »
Wasted too much time pushing DW Flame. 3D is 100× harder then DW. A new Long Beach State of Mind is way past due.