Author Topic: The Call | Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show OFFICIAL TRAILER  (Read 2287 times)

Sccit

Re: The Call | Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show OFFICIAL TRAILER
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2022, 05:32:37 PM »
that was epic

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2022, 07:12:00 PM »
So Daz and Kurupt parts both got swallowed by Dre... Dre did Kurupts part on “Next Episode” and then Dre did Daz “I Ain’t Mad At Ya” (though I know Daz lifted that sample right?? Any backstory on that was that sample Daz idea or a musician on that classic?) maybe Danny Boy knows but speaking of which Danny Boy got to feel big he’s kind of down right now I think his daughter died  or something recently...

My prediction for Em was right I told y’all he would do “Lose Yourself”.

I thought Snoop outperformed Eminem.  Kendrick did his thing.  Em was good though...

50 nearly choked I think... hell I was feeling nervous just being a fan of Dre so I thought someone would choke and it was nearly 50.

Dre didn’t great only disappointment was I thought when he went to the piano and did “I Ain’t Mad At Ya” that was the moment for Pac hologram

...and take note it was anniversary of "I Ain't Mad A Ya" release and greatest album in history release AEOM
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 07:21:52 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mtbsm

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2022, 07:23:07 PM »
If 50 was upside down any longer his head might have exploded

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2022, 08:10:05 PM »
If 50 was upside down any longer his head might have exploded

Yeah that was the feeling I got... and not to mention he always try to throw shade on Dre with little comments over the years and then Dre gives him his big moment.  Dre shoulda’ cut that shit and gone wit the Pac hologram
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

thegooddoc

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2022, 08:39:27 PM »
Yeah that was the feeling I got... and not to mention he always try to throw shade on Dre with little comments over the years and then Dre gives him his big moment.  Dre shoulda’ cut that shit and gone wit the Pac hologram

I wonder how The Game was feeling tonight.  It makes sense, as Dre never took sides in the beef and even tonight picked the bigger hit for the set.   

thegooddoc

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2022, 08:46:05 PM »
So Daz and Kurupt parts both got swallowed by Dre... Dre did Kurupts part on “Next Episode” and then Dre did Daz “I Ain’t Mad At Ya” (though I know Daz lifted that sample right?? Any backstory on that was that sample Daz idea or a musician on that classic?) maybe Danny Boy knows but speaking of which Danny Boy got to feel big he’s kind of down right now I think his daughter died  or something recently...

My prediction for Em was right I told y’all he would do “Lose Yourself”.

I thought Snoop outperformed Eminem.  Kendrick did his thing.  Em was good though...

50 nearly choked I think... hell I was feeling nervous just being a fan of Dre so I thought someone would choke and it was nearly 50.

Dre didn’t great only disappointment was I thought when he went to the piano and did “I Ain’t Mad At Ya” that was the moment for Pac hologram

...and take note it was anniversary of "I Ain't Mad A Ya" release and greatest album in history release AEOM

Dre made the right choice by not including every artist that he ever worked with. Hard to believe it, but Aftermath has sold way more records than Death Row ever did.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2022, 09:16:33 PM »
I wonder how The Game was feeling tonight.  It makes sense, as Dre never took sides in the beef and even tonight picked the bigger hit for the set.   

that was my thought as well

dameons

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2022, 09:37:04 PM »
Am I wrong here by being disappointed ? I thought he mentioned something about revealing his next "saga" ? They performed stuff we have heard 40 million times and it was just kind of mediocre live . Mary J Blige was completely unnecessary and 50 also was just another has-been on that stage . The hardcore fans looking ahead were not fed  tonight .

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2022, 09:55:40 PM »
Am I wrong here by being disappointed ? I thought he mentioned something about revealing his next "saga" ? They performed stuff we have heard 40 million times and it was just kind of mediocre live . Mary J Blige was completely unnecessary and 50 also was just another has-been on that stage . The hardcore fans looking ahead were not fed  tonight .

yea ur trippin, the show was spectacular and sounded amazing

duno what u were expecting but those of us familiar with the super bowl already told you how it would go down

h2k4

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2022, 10:17:04 PM »

I thought the overall performance was good but adding MJB didn’t make sense. 50 was completely underwhelming. I don’t think he should have been on the stage unless it was with Game but the politics prevented that.

BenFranco

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2022, 10:39:37 PM »
So why Dre played i ain’t mad at cha ? for a few second

I don’t fuck with n dot no more but he killed it!! Best performance of the night

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2022, 11:20:08 PM »
I thought the overall performance was good but adding MJB didn’t make sense. 50 was completely underwhelming. I don’t think he should have been on the stage unless it was with Game but the politics prevented that.

it made perfect sense.. they needed somethin for the ladies too. she handled it.

doggfather

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2022, 11:26:39 PM »
it was aight.

my fav part is the body positive thing was.

check the dancers. not just skinny ass model chicks, but real women, and plus size dancers too.

and not on the back, on the front of the camera!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Lucifuge

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2022, 12:02:46 AM »
Wow, this was amazing, spectacular. Stage was unreal. Everyone killd it.  8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2022, 12:03:25 AM »
it was aight.

my fav part is the body positive thing was.

check the dancers. not just skinny ass model chicks, but real women, and plus size dancers too.

and not on the back, on the front of the camera!

that was your favorite thing?

:thefuck:

The following users thanked this post: Okka