Author Topic: Warren G - Life Is Beautiful (New Single Coming Soon)  (Read 999 times)

djole 213

Warren G - Life Is Beautiful (New Single Coming Soon)
« on: January 30, 2022, 03:16:55 PM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 12:40:50 AM by Cey_Cey »

Sccit

Re: Warren G - Life Is Beautiful ( Premieres Jan 31, 2022)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 03:46:02 PM »
he was sposta put a new album out a while ago

Jay_J

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 10:33:47 PM »
i know its going to be released in lestt than 13 hours but anybody have a snippet or a teaser?

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 10:40:29 PM »
Good News. The G Child is bacc

Jay_J

Jay_J

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 12:05:22 PM »
on his IG page, warren says:

duo to unforseen circumstances, my team and i have chosen to temporarily delay my next single release.

i'll keep y'all in the loop once it's updated.

i apologize tomy fans, but i promise it'll be worth the wait.

i say "i hate seeing these kind of amateur moves by legends"...

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 12:28:16 PM »

duo to unforseen circumstances, my team and i have chosen to temporarily delay my next single release.

typical Warren g, also announced so many albums, tracks etc and nothing! But in this case, with countdown on Youtube, very sad

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2022, 01:44:41 PM »

i told you

none of the dates artists post are “official”

ill believe lost angel’s dates before i’ll believe an artist like warren g or daz

The following users thanked this post: Malcy, Orbyte

Jay_J

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2022, 12:21:41 AM »
i told you

none of the dates artists post are “official”

ill believe lost angel’s dates before i’ll believe an artist like warren g or daz

you are wrong bro, if an artist announce smth about himself, it means it is official but it doenst mean it will come true %100... but yeah its official.

for example if you, Sccit announce a single going to be release next month, i'd take it official... i wouldnt care what somebody else say.

so you say artist's himself is not official but somebody who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody close to that artist is official :)

however im not surprised with warren's delay... it was expected.

astra4322

Re: Warren G - Life Is Beautiful (New Single Coming Soon)
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2022, 01:22:57 AM »
His last single was in 2020 so I wouldn't count on any new album soon.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2022, 07:38:07 AM »
you are wrong bro, if an artist announce smth about himself, it means it is official but it doenst mean it will come true %100... but yeah its official.

for example if you, Sccit announce a single going to be release next month, i'd take it official... i wouldnt care what somebody else say.

so you say artist's himself is not official but somebody who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody close to that artist is official :)

however im not surprised with warren's delay... it was expected.

lol alright then

but let’s be honest, it’s not official until it’s turned into the distributor database

artists could easily have alternative motives like tryna build hype

a friend of a friend might actually know what’s getting turned into the database while someone like daz might be just straight up lying with no intention to turn it in at all

back in the days we had labels that would take care of this sorta thing, but now that everyone is independent, it makes things a little different

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2022, 08:40:46 AM »

lol alright then

but let’s be honest, it’s not official until it’s turned into the distributor database

artists could easily have alternative motives like tryna build hype

a friend of a friend might actually know what’s getting turned into the database while someone like daz might be just straight up lying with no intention to turn it in at all

back in the days we had labels that would take care of this sorta thing, but now that everyone is independent, it makes things a little different

THX

what happened to the No One Can Do It Better Ep? https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.19039/title.warren-g-to-release-no-one-can-do-it-better-ep-with-nate-dogg-first-single-features-game#signup

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2022, 09:50:43 AM »
THX

what happened to the No One Can Do It Better Ep? https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.19039/title.warren-g-to-release-no-one-can-do-it-better-ep-with-nate-dogg-first-single-features-game#signup

i think nate’s family blocked that iirc

but it turned into regulate 2, which was pretty disappointing

Malcy

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2022, 10:42:29 AM »

lol alright then

Even back when everyone was on major or semi-major labels, subsidiaries etc, release dates always changed.

I used to decorate my walls with full page album adverts around 20 years ago. I used to get The Source, XXL, Murder Dog & Vibe imported and then bought UK mags like Vibe & Soul & Hip Hop Connection and they always had full page ads with release dates, features etc written on them.

And many a time i was disappointed going to a record shop to find out it had been delayed! Different now that the internet keeps us up to date but back then it was far from uncommon for things to be delayed for a number of reasons.

I suppose it's different now as you have near instant digital releases while physical may be delayed but there's still factors that can delay digital releases. The music industry is one complicated bowl of shit.

Covid a bitch too. I'm planning on seeing Snoop in Glasgow in March. Shit is delayed till August now. I'm really not all that bothered about seeing Snoop but his support line up is top notch - The Dogg Pound, Obie Trice, D12, Versatile(don't know them) & seems Xzibit has been added as well now.

Oh and Warren G  8) 8) 8)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Jay_J

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2022, 12:28:10 PM »
i think nate’s family blocked that iirc

but it turned into regulate 2, which was pretty disappointing

i think it was very good ep... why u call it disapointing? i really liked 4 songs. sure promotion sucked.