Author Topic: SUGE KNIGHT SAYS JAY-Z WAS TIED UP, GAGGED & ROBBED IN L.A.  (Read 376 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: SUGE KNIGHT SAYS JAY-Z WAS TIED UP, GAGGED & ROBBED IN L.A.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2022, 11:55:56 AM »

suge was pretty relevant a few years ago when he killed Terry Carter

Suge hit an old man with his car and I had to Google who the old man was.  That's like infinite saying he's been relevant in his son's life because three years ago he went to his house to ask his ex if he could pay less in child support.  When has Suge been relevant in the music industry the past 20 years ?  He hasn't, it's been so long ago that he isn't even a cautionary tale anymore.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2022, 11:57:56 AM »
Suge hit an old man with his car and I had to Google who the old man was.  That's like infinite saying he's been relevant in his son's life because three years ago he went to his house to ask his ex if he could pay less in child support.  When has Suge been relevant in the music industry the past 20 years ?  He hasn't, it's been so long ago that he isn't even a cautionary tale anymore.

:jayz:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2022, 08:11:11 PM »

Welcome back Tom. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)