Author Topic: 2Pac Had 2 Different Birth Certificates  (Read 252 times)

Sccit

2Pac Had 2 Different Birth Certificates
« on: February 07, 2022, 09:17:07 AM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 2Pac Had 2 Different Birth Certificates
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 09:57:51 AM »
really interesting gems being revealed from Art's show.. this guys really doing some great work on Pac, even after all these years there's still more to learn.  Who can you say has a legacy like that??

It's a bit like my story.  My mom told me my whole life another man was my father.  Only found out just a few years ago my father was an anonymous sperm donor, gynecologist in Arkansas. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 10:27:48 AM »
So that makes you the baby drama ..of your mama am i correct ? Family is a bitch anyhow, it's better to  be alone trust me.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 10:55:27 AM »
Thats because there were 2 Pacs, geddit? Tupacs?

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM, dnjp4life, abusive, Hellquist

abusive

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 11:08:11 AM »
really interesting gems being revealed from Art's show.. this guys really doing some great work on Pac, even after all these years there's still more to learn.  Who can you say has a legacy like that??

It's a bit like my story.  My mom told me my whole life another man was my father.  Only found out just a few years ago my father was an anonymous sperm donor, gynecologist in Arkansas.
How's it great? Here's a guy giving second hand knowledge + comfortably calling Tupac's mom a liar. The last guest Lil Ceaser is a liar and a Pac hater. Why was he even there? Why was Charli there? Love Stretch and Maj but some of the things he said in his interview shouldn't have been said. Keefe D, known liar, Mob James is a Pac hater. I can go on. Plus he's trying to force the narrative of ssc killing Tupac. Even going as far as to title videos with things the interviewee never said. He needs to step up his research 2. Tired of him and gladtv. Stop giving KNOWN liars and haters a voice against Tupac if it's a Tupac channel. Pac already exposed them.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2022, 01:27:59 PM »
Thats because there were 2 Pacs, geddit? Tupacs?

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2022, 01:39:54 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 04:29:45 AM »
How's it great? Here's a guy giving second hand knowledge + comfortably calling Tupac's mom a liar. The last guest Lil Ceaser is a liar and a Pac hater. Why was he even there? Why was Charli there? Love Stretch and Maj but some of the things he said in his interview shouldn't have been said. Keefe D, known liar, Mob James is a Pac hater. I can go on. Plus he's trying to force the narrative of ssc killing Tupac. Even going as far as to title videos with things the interviewee never said. He needs to step up his research 2. Tired of him and gladtv. Stop giving KNOWN liars and haters a voice against Tupac if it's a Tupac channel. Pac already exposed them.

You would have to tell me more specifically what exactly was said or done that you objected to. Because maybe I missed it, but I've mostly seen ART dropping gems..

..and it's unbelievable nobody has caught up to Pac's real dad if he's been out there all this time.  I only saw like one interview by some British guy and that's it.

abusive

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 08:49:58 AM »
You would have to tell me more specifically what exactly was said or done that you objected to. Because maybe I missed it, but I've mostly seen ART dropping gems..

..and it's unbelievable nobody has caught up to Pac's real dad if he's been out there all this time.  I only saw like one interview by some British guy and that's it.
There was an extensive XXL article with him some years back. It was said that one of the reasons Tupac was cremated so quickly was so that there couldn't be a DNA test because if it were found that he was Pac's dad he would have rights to the estate.

Jmix's channel and the 2Pac channel with the guy who had the accent set the bar high. This channel has had some highlights but overall it's not very good. From the standpoint of guest, the line of questioning and from an overall journalist standpoint. You lose credibility when you title videos with words people didn't say, when you don't have knowledge on certain things that are common knowledge and when you don't know how to follow up on questions etc. Especially when you call yourself the art of dialogue.

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 09:09:26 AM »
I like that he's mastered the Art of STFU and lets his guests speak. Thing is pretty much everything that needs to be said about Pac was over a decade ago and now people lie, embellish or twist the truth for hits. If there's one thing a good Mormon knows its DNA and heritage.

Pac spoke on his Pops on TSADR:

Growing up as an inner city brotha
Where every other had a pops and a motha
I was the product of a heated lover
Nobody knew how deep it screwed me
And since my pops never knew me
My family didn't know what to do with me
Was I somebody they despised?
Curious look in they eyes
As if they wonder if I'm dead or alive

So he knew Legs wasn't his Pops even if the genetics didn't make it obvious. "Hi, my Pops is called Legs cause he is tall and muscular" says a short skinny cat with a Gumbie, yeah right. Notice how he didn't mention those lyrics when he spoke of DM saying:

Now, ain't nobody tell us it was fair
No love from my daddy, 'cause the coward wasn't there
He passed away and I didn't cry, 'cause my anger
wouldn't let me feel for a stranger
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless, but all along
I was looking for a father he was gone

or PS that was penned earlier:

Man child in the promised land couldn't afford many heroes
Moms was the only one there my pops was a no-show
And ohh -I guess ya didn't know
That I would grow to be so strong
Lookin kinda pale, was it the ale or pops was wrong?
Where was the money that you said, you would send me
Talked on the phone and you sounded so friendly
Ask about school and my welfare
But it's clear, you ain't sincere hey who the hell cares
You think I'm blind but this time I see you comin, Jack!
You grabbed your coat, left us broke, now ain't no runnin back

Pac knew what was what as his Mama did keep it 100 with him once clean as the lyrics from TSADR describe her one night stand with Billy Garland perfectly.

The rest is just sensational cutting and pasting with selective edits to create a new narrative to bring fresh life to a previously surgically examined life. Pac looked at Legs, Mutulu and whoever else was around as a surrogate most of the time.

Pac knew his pops for the start of his childhood then they moved and Afeni told him he was dead when she was cracked out and Billy couldn't get in touch with anyone then he popped back up when he heard Pac got shot. Word was that it was Billy that got her hooked on crack in the first place and the aim was to get away from his influence to get clean but that was never verified.

You know how a woman scorned gets and you know how they tend to poison the minds of their sons whilst pulling these kind of shenanigans. Ain't nothing changed. Cept the number after the dot, on the Range. Kinda strange...

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2022, 10:01:26 AM »
There was an extensive XXL article with him some years back. It was said that one of the reasons Tupac was cremated so quickly was so that there couldn't be a DNA test because if it were found that he was Pac's dad he would have rights to the estate.

Jmix's channel and the 2Pac channel with the guy who had the accent set the bar high. This channel has had some highlights but overall it's not very good. From the standpoint of guest, the line of questioning and from an overall journalist standpoint. You lose credibility when you title videos with words people didn't say, when you don't have knowledge on certain things that are common knowledge and when you don't know how to follow up on questions etc. Especially when you call yourself the art of dialogue.

sad that pac got cremated to begin with, i don’t think those were his wishes

abusive

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2022, 12:24:48 PM »
I like that he's mastered the Art of STFU and lets his guests speak. Thing is pretty much everything that needs to be said about Pac was over a decade ago and now people lie, embellish or twist the truth for hits. If there's one thing a good Mormon knows its DNA and heritage.

So he knew Legs wasn't his Pops even if the genetics didn't make it obvious. "Hi, my Pops is called Legs cause he is tall and muscular" says a short skinny cat with a Gumbie, yeah right. Notice how he didn't mention those lyrics when he spoke of DM saying:

Pac knew what was what as his Mama did keep it 100 with him once clean as the lyrics from TSADR describe her one night stand with Billy Garland perfectly.

The rest is just sensational cutting and pasting with selective edits to create a new narrative to bring fresh life to a previously surgically examined life. Pac looked at Legs, Mutulu and whoever else was around as a surrogate most of the time.

Pac knew his pops for the start of his childhood then they moved and Afeni told him he was dead when she was cracked out and Billy couldn't get in touch with anyone then he popped back up when he heard Pac got shot. Word was that it was Billy that got her hooked on crack in the first place and the aim was to get away from his influence to get clean but that was never verified.

You know how a woman scorned gets and you know how they tend to poison the minds of their sons whilst pulling these kind of shenanigans. Ain't nothing changed. Cept the number after the dot, on the Range. Kinda strange...
There are so many other people who could be interviewed that would be honest.

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2022, 02:06:26 PM »
The only person I want to hear from, who knows everything but won't say a thing is Mr Uzi in his desk drawer, Death Row chain on his neck, the real M.O.B for real and not pretend - David Kenner.

"These felonies be like prophecies
Begging me to stop
'cause these lawyers getting money
Every time they knock us
Slashing pockets lyrically
Suckers fled when they noticed"

Pac was getting hip to his game as he saw how he was getting paid from DR on so many levels and had all kinds of extortion rackets going on like a West Coast Haitian Jack but with a Law degree and smoother hustle/more legal connects to make problems go away as well as creating new one on demand to keep his services in need.

He was DRs biggest gangsta and truly the last man standing.

https://youtu.be/YHyU_rRukss?t=16

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2022, 12:03:04 PM »

nice post homie.. and yes, Appreciate Art for being able to ask a question and then shut the fucc up.. I really can't stand those NY radio guys from HOT97 that think people wanna listen to them more than the artist... just shut the fucc up... the artist is about to go into something more detailed or nuanced and they just wanna bring the artist back to something that's popping on the rumor mill or somethin