Author Topic: Canadian Truckers Appreciation Thread  (Read 127 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Canadian Truckers Appreciation Thread
« on: February 07, 2022, 09:28:39 AM »
Finally they got it right.  Their message is very clear.. an end to all mandates!  Not just the vaxx mandate, but the mask mandate, the lockdowns, and a return to normal life.  This is very clear messaging and really is inspiring to see what is going on in Canada.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Re: Canadian Truckers Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 07:42:16 PM »
Let’s see if Americans have the balls to stand up. All the poison that’s been fed to us the past 20-30 years has killed any sort of testosterone or will power

abusive

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 09:09:29 AM »
There is no context to your thread. I don't watch TV so I have no idea what you're talking about. I assume this subject is being discussed on the news on TV.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 02:11:18 AM »
There is no context to your thread. I don't watch TV so I have no idea what you're talking about. I assume this subject is being discussed on the news on TV.

Bro.. you never show love or give props to anyone.. even when you agree on most issues with me you still find a way to diss

abusive

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 09:03:03 AM »
Bro.. you never show love or give props to anyone.. even when you agree on most issues with me you still find a way to diss
I honestly don't know what this is about. You don't have a link or video for context. You assume we all know what the issue is. Our algorithm is totally different from yours. Info you see and what everyone else sees can be completely different. I assume this is something being discussed in the mainstream media. I'm not in tune with the mainstream media so if it is, how would I know?

You keep talking about props, I've been doing this since '95. Books, newsletters, vhs tapes, dvds, debates, lectures, online discussions, articles etc . Most of the stuff I see I'm past. I've know about forced vaccinations and global population since '96. I'm not sure what you want from me. Im looking at things from a different perspective than you.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 09:26:43 AM »

he’s just asking for more context

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 11:23:28 AM »

he’s just asking for more context

No.. I've seen it again and again.. this cat doesn't ever seem to recognize who he is talking to.. like as if everyone at the forum is the same.  He never makes any distinction for whether or not that person is up, down, or sideways... there's probably some social term for such a personality time but I can't come up with it at the moment. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 11:28:53 AM »
I'm not sure what you want from me. Im looking at things from a different perspective than you.

Actually we aren't coming from a different perspective (and this exactly proves my point) but you wouldn't know it because you don't make any distinction between anybody you talk to here at the forum... we are the two most active posters in keystyle.. we are the two most active posters against conVid, and we are possibly the only two flat earthers at the forum as well...and over at the music section we are ridin' for Pac in a similar manner that is different from others at the forum

..but I might as well be Joe Biden and it would make no difference to you, I'd still be totally unrecognizable to you and you'd remain completely oblivious and indifferent. 

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 04:09:11 PM »
you sound like you need some male attention, stop crying and answer his question

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2022, 11:32:01 PM »
you sound like you need some male attention, stop crying and answer his question

ask somebody

Sccit