Author Topic: Do you think society is getting more and more bitchmade?  (Read 569 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Do you think society is getting more and more bitchmade?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2022, 08:08:10 AM »
This is why I'm telling you about Dres Superbowl and you won't listen. People on the outside don't know yet but Dre switched up in a major way recently and I'm not tinfoil Mormoning here but keeping it a 100 with you.

You hate to see it but when you see it you'll know I told you first.

Think about it this way:

Would Dre of old have released such crappy mixes to retail? Nope. Crazier still that the full Atmos exists but he's sitting on it. That alone should give you a hint about whats happening but it will become more and more obvious over the next year who he rides with and the old Dre isn't the new Dre.

Watch.

lol... always great comedy on the dubb
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2022, 08:12:25 AM »
lol... always great comedy on the dubb

This is exactly why I said you're fake aware and still really asleep, just not dozing as hard as some on here. You'll see it when you see it then you'll recognize and realize.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2022, 11:49:44 AM »
This is exactly why I said you're fake aware and still really asleep, just not dozing as hard as some on here. You'll see it when you see it then you'll recognize and realize.

Dogg I wasn't actually dissin you.. I just thought it was funny... I'm not even exactly sure what you were saying.. but I liked the post and thought it was funny, cool, whatever, wasn't a diss

Dre is my all-time favorite producer so I'm pretty much gonna have his back unless he flips like Eminem did and gets on some "just wear the damn mask" type of shit but hey anything is possible

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2022, 12:11:30 PM »
Dogg I wasn't actually dissin you.. I just thought it was funny... I'm not even exactly sure what you were saying.. but I liked the post and thought it was funny, cool, whatever, wasn't a diss

Dre is my all-time favorite producer so I'm pretty much gonna have his back unless he flips like Eminem did and gets on some "just wear the damn mask" type of shit but hey anything is possible

Eminem said that?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2022, 12:17:08 PM »
Eminem said that?

yeah I mean I hope I'm wrong but I thought he had it in one of his songs over the last couple years.. I don't listen to much new music but I think I heard it once

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2022, 12:17:45 PM »
I'm not dissing you either, just pointing out whilst you think you've escaped from the Matrix and can see the code you're actually inside the second Matrix designed to contain those who see through the first one. Been there, done that.

Only once your insight is truly internal and not informed by external things - like yours is currently ie the alternative news network and youtube videos, blog, books etc... which is just another method of controlling the narrative - can you truly be free.

If you continue on the path you're on you'll get to know exactly what I mean via your direct experience and then you'll get it. By saying what I'm saying it will spur you along.

When you first unplug you try and do the same to everyone else, like you're doing now, only thing is they don't want to hear it because they can't see it and think you're a lunatic when in reality they're crazy but have the numbers on their side so its all good.

When you get to where I'm at you see how the matrix within a matrix concept works and how its just a big a distraction as the "real world" which is all a bunch of BS. Thats when you start seeing the outline of the bigger picture but one step at a time...

Back to Dre. Dre has "changed his mind" shall we say and the new Dre isn't the old one you know and expect. Observation is participation when it comes to Babylon System which is why I'd advise you not to watch his spell binding performance. He's been dropping blatant hints for a minute but if you don't see em you don't see em.

Ask yourself when has Dre, ever ever ever in your experience came across anything like this:

Just look at the thumbnail itself and you can see it plainly. The show will make it all the more obvious if you decide to participate in his tomfoolery. Cleanse yourself and detach from these nefarious influences.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2022, 12:23:50 PM »
I'm not dissing you either, just pointing out whilst you think you've escaped from the Matrix and can see the code you're actually inside the second Matrix designed to contain those who see through the first one. Been there, done that.

Only once your insight is truly internal and not informed by external things - like yours is currently ie the alternative news network and youtube videos, blog, books etc... which is just another method of controlling the narrative - can you truly be free.

If you continue on the path you're on you'll get to know exactly what I mean via your direct experience and then you'll get it. By saying what I'm saying it will spur you along.

When you first unplug you try and do the same to everyone else, like you're doing now, only thing is they don't want to hear it because they can't see it and think you're a lunatic when in reality they're crazy but have the numbers on their side so its all good.

When you get to where I'm at you see how the matrix within a matrix concept works and how its just a big a distraction as the "real world" which is all a bunch of BS. Thats when you start seeing the outline of the bigger picture but one step at a time...

Back to Dre. Dre has "changed his mind" shall we say and the new Dre isn't the old one you know and expect. Observation is participation when it comes to Babylon System which is why I'd advise you not to watch his spell binding performance. He's been dropping blatant hints for a minute but if you don't see em you don't see em.

Ask yourself when has Dre, ever ever ever in your experience came across anything like this:

Just look at the thumbnail itself and you can see it plainly. The show will make it all the more obvious if you decide to participate in his tomfoolery. Cleanse yourself and detach from these nefarious influences.

I get what you’re saying but where you lose me is your cryptic messages about Dre. Just explain it the best you can with the most detail you can include instead of saying “oh you wouldn’t understand”

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2022, 12:41:13 PM »
yeah I mean I hope I'm wrong but I thought he had it in one of his songs over the last couple years.. I don't listen to much new music but I think I heard it once

haven’t heard him say that and i heard all his new shit

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2022, 12:43:12 PM »
I get what you’re saying but where you lose me is your cryptic messages about Dre. Just explain it the best you can with the most detail you can include instead of saying “oh you wouldn’t
understand”

lmao he’s trolling

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2022, 01:05:07 PM »

lmao he’s trolling

You're free to believe that because we both know you believe ludicrous things anyway. Ironically you don't realize that.

I get what you’re saying but where you lose me is your cryptic messages about Dre. Just explain it the best you can with the most detail you can include instead of saying “oh you wouldn’t understand”

If I said it directly you wouldn't get it. If you spot it yourself then you will nurture the insight and take the required action accordingly as well as growing spiritually.

For me to go around breaking it down into components I'd sound as crazy/stupid/feebleminded as you think Infinite is with his passionate insistence about the Covid thing because it contradicts what you want to think/believe/see. As I said, I'm beyond that trap so I simply point out whats coming, drop hints and those who can will get it and those who won't don't.

Try out the meditation I linked and once again I'm advising you all not to watch Dr Dreidel spin because you will either lose everything, gain nothing, keep pouring more in or (if you are as lucky as me) achieve a miracle. If you were the latter you wouldn't need me to say all of this as you'd have spotted it, avoided it and told others with the ears to hear to do the same.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2022, 01:12:36 PM »
You're free to believe that because we both know you believe ludicrous things anyway. Ironically you don't realize that.

If I said it directly you wouldn't get it. If you spot it yourself then you will nurture the insight and take the required action accordingly as well as growing spiritually.

For me to go around breaking it down into components I'd sound as crazy/stupid/feebleminded as you think Infinite is with his passionate insistence about the Covid thing because it contradicts what you want to think/believe/see. As I said, I'm beyond that trap so I simply point out whats coming, drop hints and those who can will get it and those who won't don't.

Try out the meditation I linked and once again I'm advising you all not to watch Dr Dreidel spin because you will either lose everything, gain nothing, keep pouring more in or (if you are as lucky as me) achieve a miracle. If you were the latter you wouldn't need me to say all of this as you'd have spotted it, avoided it and told others with the ears to hear to do the same.

We all come to life changing realizations on our own but others with knowledge can propel us if we are ready. You’re just assuming I’m not. I’m actually trying to hear you out with an open mind and you’re back to your “you wouldn’t get it”

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2022, 01:34:25 PM »
Of course they can't.

If that were the case the people who followed the lead of Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, the RZA, the GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah, Masta Killa And the Me would have already built a world much better than it is and wouldn't need the guidance.

The fact you can't see this and reiterate the same question again proves you're not ready because if you were you'd realize what I'd said and would have responded differently.

Instead ask yourself:

What feels off about Dre in the video? Does he seem like himself? If not, who is he? Why do you think that is? What could it mean?

I can't give you the answers you have to find for yourself. It doesn't work that way because doing so places me (in your mind) in the same "Anti Vax nutcase" category as you see your man who constantly repeats the same talking point as the answer to every question and cause of all the problems. You have to make up your own mind by actually using it.

Thats why Infinite is so frustrated with all of you and why you think he's a bit simple/easily led astray and influenced by factors that may not jibe with your concept of reality. I'm beyond all of that and have no need to engage in the charade.

I do however wish to guide and thats what I've done. Quite beautifully. I'm sure you'll get it when its time for you to get it but until then don't participate in his show and tell. Can't get more direct than that and you keep ignoring that, don't you?

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2022, 02:36:20 PM »
We all come to life changing realizations on our own but others with knowledge can propel us if we are ready. You’re just assuming I’m not. I’m actually trying to hear you out with an open mind and you’re back to your “you wouldn’t get it”

lol and that’s what u said he’d do before he did it .. good call

the woman holds her tongue
the wise mans tools are analogies and puzzles

if dude really knew what he was talking about, he would speak on it.

what he’s tryna say is maimonides..

aka while one man can discover a certain thing by himself, another is never able to understand it, even if taught by means of all possible expressions and metaphors, and during a long period; his mind can in no way grasp it, his capacity is insufficient for it.

but what he’s missing here is that he has an obligation to at the very least try to explain himself before ruling you out as someone who lacks the capacity for it.

see through.

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2022, 02:54:15 PM »
Quoting anothers wisdom doesn't make you wise yourself. Just means you can do a good impression of a parrot.

If you'd been paying attention you'd have realized I've been saying the same thing a hundred different ways about Dre for a while now. Was hoping someone would get it as I've been making it more and more obvious without actually saying it because thats boring and not fun plus it cheats you out of learning.

Either way, you'll get what I mean when you participate in what the angel of music has been cooking up as he ushers you into his presence. Watch out for Retox and the flickering strobe that alternates light and dark during the show. Make sure you get drunk. Puff on a blunt. Eat some potato chips.

Do everything a Mormon wouldn't and won't. Infinite, don't watch it. Consider that the Doctor is offering you an audio visual vaccine.

Take it away Bus:

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2022, 04:02:16 PM »
Quoting anothers wisdom doesn't make you wise yourself. Just means you can do a good impression of a parrot.

If you'd been paying attention you'd have realized I've been saying the same thing a hundred different ways about Dre for a while now. Was hoping someone would get it as I've been making it more and more obvious without actually saying it because thats boring and not fun plus it cheats you out of learning.

Either way, you'll get what I mean when you participate in what the angel of music has been cooking up as he ushers you into his presence. Watch out for Retox and the flickering strobe that alternates light and dark during the show. Make sure you get drunk. Puff on a blunt. Eat some potato chips.

Do everything a Mormon wouldn't and won't. Infinite, don't watch it. Consider that the Doctor is offering you an audio visual vaccine.

Take it away Bus:

:sas: