Author Topic: Do you think society is getting more and more bitchmade?  (Read 573 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Do you think society is getting more and more bitchmade?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2022, 11:37:31 PM »
haven’t heard him say that and i heard all his new shit

"Adventures of the Moon Man and Slim Shady" with dress wearing sell out Kid Cudi

https://www.ladbible.com/news/music-eminem-disses-people-who-refuse-to-wear-masks-in-new-rap-20200710

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2022, 11:40:12 PM »
I get what you’re saying but where you lose me is your cryptic messages about Dre. Just explain it the best you can with the most detail you can include instead of saying “oh you wouldn’t understand”

And Dre seems like the same Dre as always in that LL introduction... just a few years older and few million richer is the only difference I see.  Is he supposed to come on the stage and brag about beating the shit out of Dee Barnes or some shit like that?? 

Maybe Sccit's right and this is just a troll job.. albeit one of the better troll jobs we've seen at the forum.. and I can tip my hat to you for that because you actually had me going and watching the Dre video for clues, lol
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:53:45 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 01:02:02 AM »
"Adventures of the Moon Man and Slim Shady" with dress wearing sell out Kid Cudi

https://www.ladbible.com/news/music-eminem-disses-people-who-refuse-to-wear-masks-in-new-rap-20200710

damn eminem is such a soulless honkey nowadays. that shits just awful.

now there’s a good example of someone who’s a totally different person than he was 20 years ago.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2022, 04:56:22 AM »

damn eminem is such a soulless honkey nowadays. that shits just awful.

now there’s a good example of someone who’s a totally different person than he was 20 years ago.

Kid Rock was a rapper in the day and he blew up same year as Eminem 20 years ago... he never sold out, the bar he owns in Detroit refused to close down during the lockdowns, and you should see the flames he’s throwin at the Authoritarian establishment of late...Im not a Rock fan but give Kid Rock his props, he’s spittin so much truth on this track!!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 08:37:21 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2022, 08:13:26 AM »
Kid Rock was a rapper in the day and he blew up same year as Eminem 10 years ago... he never sold out, the bar he owns in Detroit refused to close down during the lockdowns, and you should see the flames he’s throwin at the Authoritarian establishment of late...Im not a Rock fan but give Kid Rock his props, he’s spittin so much truth on this track!!

kid rock doin it big

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2022, 08:09:39 AM »
Fight the good fight

Dre been getting mighty free and easy with them horns he throws up. At the Bowl, at the LL show (which I pointed out but you still missed). Snoop made a whole music video about selling his soul and his career is proof of that. Em is known to be on that satanic stuff. The other two I don't really know or comment about but I told you about Dre.

Scust. This is your idol? One whom you worship? Bunch of idol worshipers.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2022, 01:07:19 AM »
Fight the good fight

Dre been getting mighty free and easy with them horns he throws up. At the Bowl, at the LL show (which I pointed out but you still missed). Snoop made a whole music video about selling his soul and his career is proof of that. Em is known to be on that satanic stuff. The other two I don't really know or comment about but I told you about Dre.

Scust. This is your idol? One whom you worship? Bunch of idol worshipers.

Actually now you do have a point homie.  Since when has Dre thrown up horns?  Seriously.  He never do that, and most rappers are known for throwing up their hood.. it was only rock artists throwing up horns, rappers generally believe in God except for Eminem workin the dark comedy, shock genre of art you very rarely see that in hiphop and when you do I think it’s worth taking note of.  Notice you don’t see Snoop doing that shit. 

Dre being a billionaire now and throwing up the horns is really gonna raise questions on where his heart is at and if he has sold out to the globalist cult.

I noticed it during the show and was bothered by it.  I was thinking to myself “finally a SuperBowl this year that wasn’t Satanic (especially after the coronation of Satan show the previous year) and then Dre goes and throws up the devil horns right at the end when they are standing still and receiving applause with all eyes on them at a standstill was not my accident

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2022, 05:38:24 AM »
Look, unlike the rest of the goofballs on this site who are too busy investing in Dre as an idealized aspect of themselves and their failed dreams you have the potential to see exactly what I meant. Dre now isn't Dre then. Not by a long shot.

His "hospital stay" wasn't that at all. Not unless you count going there with a soul and leaving without one. No more "ain't trying to stick around for illuminati" because he's told you, plain and simple, who he he riding with now after a long, seductive courtship that propelled him to the top of the Forbes.

Cedars-Sinai is in "the Hills" or to break it down further:

Sinai of Sin (the moon god), called also Horeb, the name of the mountain district which was reached by the Hebrews in the third month after the Exodus.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/sinai/

Sinay: the mountain where the law was given. Probably from the same as Sin

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/5514.htm

Mount Sinai is one of the most religiously significant places in the Abrahamic faiths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_Peninsula

Peep the imagery:

The devil needs puppets to influence the masses and follow what they say as they are led away from divinity. Dre being blasphemous in Darkside:

"I'm the motherfuckin' one to breed them and lead 'em
In a league of my own
You ain't even made it up to my throne"

"People been tellin' me I've grown into some kind of monster"

"Don't ever call me fortunate, you don't know what it cost me"

His entire team was saturated with it:

The so called "Rap God" (see that blasphemy again? Just "coincidence" right?). Snoops entire steez was him selling his soul to the devil in exchange for success and his sell out ways prove that.

Don't get me wrong I didn't use to be able to see all of this but when I got right it suddenly became more and more obvious. Why you think Pac died and Snoop lived? Its obvious who was aligned with what side and what they wanted for the world because Pac was pure and Snoop sold out.

Lucifer is a fallen angel who was the head of the ministry of music in Heaven when he was in heaven. Like Dre himself said "It's the simple shit you need to pay attention to" and I've been trying to hip you fools to the truth. Its the only reason I still post here because as a good Mormon I'm obligated to help those unaware of the devils traps and save souls, even if the devil obviously has such a hold on most of y'all.

Ask yourself, how did I know that how the show would go down and why did I warn you not to watch it? I've peeped Dres "taking his time to perfect a deal" approach to selling his soul for a long time as its obvious when you know scripture and can read the signs. That was his coronation into his role and you, by watching, co-signed, accepted and directed all of your lifelong psychic energy wherever he wants to send it.

Stop it, get some help.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2022, 09:36:26 AM »
Trauma? Is that you?

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2022, 10:27:16 AM »
You failed.

I alluded at first to see if you had the intellect to put it together yourself. You didn't.

So I got a bit more direct hoping it would click. It didn't.

Finally I laid it out quite clearly with all the references and imagery and thats the best you could muster in response? Like I said, goofball.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2022, 11:29:06 AM »
You failed.

I alluded at first to see if you had the intellect to put it together yourself. You didn't.

So I got a bit more direct hoping it would click. It didn't.

Finally I laid it out quite clearly with all the references and imagery and thats the best you could muster in response? Like I said, goofball.

not sure if serious, but to make it clear- nothin you’re sayin is going over anyones head

it’s a matter of whether they believe you’re trollin, whether they believe you got a point, or whether they think u just a mentally ill dude

that’s where the question lies my friend

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2022, 12:01:12 PM »
I'm not responsible for their perceptions, am I? Follow the thread back in reverse and everything I said in my last reply matches how it played out.

In the republic of mediocrity, genius is dangerous as the average mind simply cannot comprehend it.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2022, 12:06:02 PM »
I'm not responsible for their perceptions, am I? Follow the thread back in reverse and everything I said in my last reply matches how it played out.

In the republic of mediocrity, genius is dangerous as the average mind simply cannot comprehend it.

true geniuses don’t call themselves genius

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2022, 01:01:15 PM »
I never said I was but you obviously interpreted it that way which speaks volumes as to esteem in which you hold me.

Also, cutting and pasting the wisdom of another doesn't make you wise. It makes you a parrot.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2022, 05:19:08 PM »
I never said I was but you obviously interpreted it that way which speaks volumes as to esteem in which you hold me.

Also, cutting and pasting the wisdom of another doesn't make you wise. It makes you a parrot.

if you’re not parroting the wisdom of your predecessors, youre not doin it right

our sages must be studied thoroughly and echoed until the end of time

knowledge is simply something that’s passed down mayn .. intelligence is measured not by knowledge but rather wisdom of the heart .. wisdom of the heart = the will to attain knowledge .. the wisdom i’m spittin wasn’t given by me. believe that.