Author Topic: You know they killed MJ, right?  (Read 235 times)

You know they killed MJ, right?
« on: February 10, 2022, 03:37:41 AM »
Straight up murdered the King. You all know that, don't you?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: You know they killed MJ, right?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 08:17:51 AM »
and prince too
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 08:31:18 AM »
Same team. You know who, don't you?

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 08:51:07 AM »
Same team. You know who, don't you?

Who?

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 09:17:19 AM »
what about bob saget?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 09:42:12 AM »
what about bob saget?

The vaxx killed saget.. prince was killed for being anti-vaxx (he made some killer tracks exposing the pharmaceutical cult)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 10:48:55 AM »
The vaxx killed saget.. prince was killed for being anti-vaxx (he made some killer tracks exposing the pharmaceutical cult)

prince died before the pandemic

bob saget died from head trauma

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 10:59:09 AM »
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 11:16:18 AM »

prince died before the pandemic

Come on man.. You don't artificially create a world-wide pandemic in which you distribute over 7 billion vaxxines just from scratch... They've been at this hoax many many years... 100 years ago the Spanish Flu was actually caused by the shots they made soldiers take when they were returning from war.. Spanish Flu was a hoax as well...  The vaxx industry has been a cartel for as long as it has been around.. and Prince spoke out against it and so did Michael Jackson by way... I'll have to look for the lyrics but my guy Jeff Berwick at Dollar Vigilante did a whole show on it a few months ago I still need to look for that for you. 

Even the idea of a vaxxine is snake oil... You tell someone to take this oil and your car won't break down--well the car wasn't going to break down anyway.. and then if it does break down you just blame it on something else. 

The silliest example is the Tetnus shot, lol... everyone running out and taking a shot because supposedly if you step on a nail you will die unless you have had this shot.. can't believe I actually used to buy into such garbage without every thinking critically about it.  I turned it down for my son just on hearing about it, but I'm sure I probably had one myself when I was a kid without giving it any thought.   

bob saget died from head trauma

he had recently taken the vaxx

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2022, 11:28:57 AM »
Infinite has a point

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2022, 04:04:54 PM »
Come on man.. You don't artificially create a world-wide pandemic in which you distribute over 7 billion vaxxines just from scratch... They've been at this hoax many many years... 100 years ago the Spanish Flu was actually caused by the shots they made soldiers take when they were returning from war.. Spanish Flu was a hoax as well...  The vaxx industry has been a cartel for as long as it has been around.. and Prince spoke out against it and so did Michael Jackson by way... I'll have to look for the lyrics but my guy Jeff Berwick at Dollar Vigilante did a whole show on it a few months ago I still need to look for that for you. 

Even the idea of a vaxxine is snake oil... You tell someone to take this oil and your car won't break down--well the car wasn't going to break down anyway.. and then if it does break down you just blame it on something else. 

The silliest example is the Tetnus shot, lol... everyone running out and taking a shot because supposedly if you step on a nail you will die unless you have had this shot.. can't believe I actually used to buy into such garbage without every thinking critically about it.  I turned it down for my son just on hearing about it, but I'm sure I probably had one myself when I was a kid without giving it any thought.   

he had recently taken the vaxx

to a man with a dick, everything looks like a pussy.