Author Topic: THE GAME UPSET HE WASNT INCLUDED IN SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW  (Read 1489 times)

doggfather

Re: THE GAME UPSET HE WASNT INCLUDED IN SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2022, 11:03:03 PM »
ok, but the point. what wack100 sayin?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Safe+Sound

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2022, 11:25:29 AM »
As far as commercial success goes, 50 is simply on another tier. Remember, Game was paired with G-Unit to get his buzz going (he made an appearance for the In Da Club video). So Game was a few notches down in the Aftermath hierarchy. Plus, 50 had a massively more successful music career and got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for it. I supported Game during his career in the midst of that west coast slump back then but objectively speaking, numbers alone (i.e. global recognition) point to 50 as the best choice for an event like this. Every one of his peers on that stage has a similar resume. Aanderson .Paak has already received awards for his music on Aftermath and his drumming skills made sense for the show.

I'm sure there were plenty of people Dre would've loved to include that he's really good friends with but the halftime show is only 15 minutes. There's only so much you can do in that timespan and maintain some type of coherence. It's understandable.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

thegooddoc

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2022, 09:38:07 PM »
Yeah, 50 one of the top 10 selling rap artist of all time.  The Game had some real nice songs, but he is not on 50's level. 

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2022, 11:09:10 PM »
Yeah, 50 one of the top 10 selling rap artist of all time.  The Game had some real nice songs, but he is not on 50's level.

and neva was...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jay_J

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2022, 11:46:17 PM »
the game is overrated. anybody has chance to rap on documentary album beats and have dre's 50's support plus interscope marketing would be succesful and sell records... damn this mf evet got timbaland and kanye's best productions those years. wish dre give this chance to hittman, bishop or someone else instead Game.

The following users thanked this post: BJV

Lucifuge

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2022, 11:53:33 PM »
And just blaze, hi tek, havoc.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

jman91331

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2022, 08:00:20 AM »
the game is overrated. anybody has chance to rap on documentary album beats and have dre's 50's support plus interscope marketing would be succesful and sell records... damn this mf evet got timbaland and kanye's best productions those years. wish dre give this chance to hittman, bishop or someone else instead Game.
Yeah he's a dope rapper for the most part (especially in those days) but when you put it like that, pretty much anyone around Aftermath at that time would've won with those producers and 50 and Dre behind it. But I feel the same way with Doggystyle, anyone on Death Row would've won at the time with those beats.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2022, 08:30:00 AM »

Hittman would've been dope - he was supposed to come right after 2001. Hell, he even got a whole song by himself on the album (Akrite). King T would've been another big one that I wish stuck around for his turn.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2022, 08:48:11 AM »
Hittman would've been dope - he was supposed to come right after 2001. Hell, he even got a whole song by himself on the album (Akrite). King T would've been another big one that I wish stuck around for his turn.

the murder weapon was fixin to be classic

hit had a little promotional part at the end of the forgot about dre video as well

remember it like yesterday

Safe+Sound

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2022, 10:54:29 AM »

the murder weapon was fixin to be classic

hit had a little promotional part at the end of the forgot about dre video as well

remember it like yesterday

I remember that - it was so dope. That ship has long sailed (along with so many others). Nice to daydream about what could've been. How about the Dre & Cube album Helter Skelter? Man...

Lucifuge

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2022, 11:22:41 AM »
Whats up with ms.roq? She drop bomb ass verses on 2001 and ghost?

Next, next in line was knock! Not hittman, not king t. Had snoop swag but more lyrical. And nothing.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2022, 11:43:22 AM »
I remember that - it was so dope. That ship has long sailed (along with so many others). Nice to daydream about what could've been. How about the Dre & Cube album Helter Skelter? Man...

snoop & dre - breakups to makeups

dre & timbaland - chairmen of the boards

nwa - not these niggaz again

Safe+Sound

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2022, 12:32:13 PM »

snoop & dre - breakups to makeups

dre & timbaland - chairmen of the boards

nwa - not these niggaz again

Never heard about the Timbaland & Dre album. That would be the one I'd skip out of the bunch.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2022, 12:44:09 PM »
Never heard about the Timbaland & Dre album. That would be the one I'd skip out of the bunch.

:dwill:

timbaland the goat from the south

Safe+Sound

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2022, 01:51:40 PM »

:dwill:

timbaland the goat from the south

But this is the West  8)
I'd rather see a Dr. Dre & DJ Quik album.