Author Topic: THE GAME UPSET HE WASNT INCLUDED IN SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW  (Read 1491 times)

thegooddoc

Re: THE GAME UPSET HE WASNT INCLUDED IN SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2022, 06:42:29 PM »
But this is the West  8)
I'd rather see a Dr. Dre & DJ Quik album.

Did Quik retire?  Haven't heard anything from him in a minute.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2022, 08:09:04 PM »
Did Quik retire?  Haven't heard anything from him in a minute.

Nothing official but it kind of seems like it. All he does is post odd videos of fights, disasters, and freak accidents. He's turning into his own worldstar. Occasionally, he'll post a video of himself in the studio. Although he is still doing shows with Suga Free.... so I guess not?

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2022, 04:39:17 PM »
Yeah he's a dope rapper for the most part (especially in those days) but when you put it like that, pretty much anyone around Aftermath at that time would've won with those producers and 50 and Dre behind it. But I feel the same way with Doggystyle, anyone on Death Row would've won at the time with those beats.
nope Snoop Dogg was the only one who could have done that with doggy style and no one else could do it with those beats. Snoop Dogg is more original than game ever was. So you're wrong in fact with doggystyle

Game-Won

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2022, 07:18:07 PM »
nope Snoop Dogg was the only one who could have done that with doggy style and no one else could do it with those beats. Snoop Dogg is more original than game ever was. So you're wrong in fact with doggystyle

I disagree.

The Game is so much more than Snoop to me.
Then again I pref Rappers like Pac, Game, Nas, Mozzy, Boosie, DMX, and Nip.

Others pref Jay Z, Drake, Snoop and so on. I can listen to both styles, but first kind is repeat.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

midwestryder

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2022, 11:02:13 PM »
I disagree.

The Game is so much more than Snoop to me.
Then again I pref Rappers like Pac, Game, Nas, Mozzy, Boosie, DMX, and Nip.

Others pref Jay Z, Drake, Snoop and so on. I can listen to both styles, but first kind is repeat.
nope game Fanboy it's a fact Snoop Dogg is so much more than game who's unoriginal and the name by her and did nothing big or contribute to the West Coast like Snoop did who was the original and didn't have to name drop ever.. it is not about what you prefer it's about the facts and they don't go your way. Also boosie is crap . Snoop Dogg is better than Mozzy, game and Boosie. Drake is a foreign culture vulture that is not hip-hop and makes manufactured record industry pop R&B rap and stole and bit his style and flow from phonte of little brother.. no one could do what Snoop did on doggy style and that includes tha dogg pound and game

Game-Won

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2022, 03:47:51 AM »
nope game Fanboy it's a fact Snoop Dogg is so much more than game who's unoriginal and the name by her and did nothing big or contribute to the West Coast like Snoop did who was the original and didn't have to name drop ever.. it is not about what you prefer it's about the facts and they don't go your way. Also boosie is crap . Snoop Dogg is better than Mozzy, game and Boosie. Drake is a foreign culture vulture that is not hip-hop and makes manufactured record industry pop R&B rap and stole and bit his style and flow from phonte of little brother.. no one could do what Snoop did on doggy style and that includes tha dogg pound and game

Not that you deserve a reply after the fan boy shit comment, but guessing throwing dirt is easier.
I told you what my preference of music was - How can music taste ever be facts?

I like Pac, Game, Nas, Mozzy, Boosie, DMX, and Nip more
I do enjoy Snoop Dogg's music, specially Doggystyle and The Eastsidaz first album, He is just more like Drake or Jay Z to me, I do not for one minute believe a word coming from his mouth.

Whats your point about Drake? Snoop style is Richie Rich / Slick Rick mix - but Snoop is just better if you ask me, and I like Rich music - Season Veteran still gets plays in the summer.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2022, 08:54:01 AM »
I don't know what Game's problem is.  The next one on the Superbowl stage would've been Ice Cube.  Game wasn't even an emergency replacement.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Okka

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2022, 07:57:12 AM »
I don't know what Game's problem is.  The next one on the Superbowl stage would've been Ice Cube.  Game wasn't even an emergency replacement.

What did Game actually say about the Super Bowl though? I've seen his people being upset that he wasn't included. You're right though, you don't see Cube cryin' even though he's the one who actually should have been there since he was in N.W.A with Dre. The group that started it all.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2022, 02:47:12 PM »
What did Game actually say about the Super Bowl though? I've seen his people being upset that he wasn't included. You're right though, you don't see Cube cryin' even though he's the one who actually should have been there since he was in N.W.A with Dre. The group that started it all.

he reposted his homies complaining and made lil comments ala “shits brazy fr” 

Safe+Sound

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2022, 04:41:48 PM »
Might have to change the name of this thread:

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2022, 04:56:53 PM »
Might have to change the name of this thread:

games bipolar he clearly stated the posts in op are still up we see what he said LOL

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2022, 06:04:12 PM »
lmao

Orbyte

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2022, 07:50:47 AM »
Even if you like Game, you got to admit that he continues to ruin his status.

The following users thanked this post: Duckasuckin

Teddy Loc

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2022, 08:14:29 PM »

the murder weapon was fixin to be classic

hit had a little promotional part at the end of the forgot about dre video as well

remember it like yesterday

"Murder Ink" is a classic and dope track.
#NoDoubt

Game-Won

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2022, 10:48:28 PM »
Even if you like Game, you got to admit that he continues to ruin his status.

His persona is retarded - A drunk bipolar, but i am guessing there is reason he is like he is. Oh and his fuckin lying is to much.. Thats the worst to be honest.

His bars on Eazy makes me look forward to the next album tho.
- Kobe