Author Topic: The Redemptation of Knoc-Turn'al Interview WCS Exclusive  (Read 600 times)

romson19

The Redemptation of Knoc-Turn'al Interview WCS Exclusive
« on: February 15, 2022, 11:12:50 AM »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

k1000

Re: The Redemptation of Knoc-Turn'al Interview WCS Exclusive
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 01:29:04 PM »
thanks. gonna listen ; always loved Knoc.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 06:12:49 AM »
thanks. gonna listen ; always loved Knoc.

Orbyte

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 09:16:25 AM »
That was interesting, thanks for posting.

Sccit

KNOCK-TURNAL SPEAKS ON SOBRIETY AND BATTLING DEMONS
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 11:58:55 PM »

Jay_J

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2022, 03:25:39 AM »
They really dropped the ball on this cat.  He had that lead single with Dre and Missy Elliot, he had that fire "Night and Day" joint, he had the bangers from the Wash Soundtrack... what the hell happened?

Dre was behind both Hittman and Knoc giving them the spotlight on 2001 and then nothing materialized.  6'2" also had some fire joints working with Dre and DOC.  In fact, of those fanmade albums I thought 6'2" had the dopest shit of any of them. "Day Like Today" is one of the greatest unreleased joints of all time, it's Dre with a chopped and screwed sound.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jay_J

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2022, 04:47:35 AM »
They really dropped the ball on this cat.  He had that lead single with Dre and Missy Elliot, he had that fire "Night and Day" joint, he had the bangers from the Wash Soundtrack... what the hell happened?

Dre was behind both Hittman and Knoc giving them the spotlight on 2001 and then nothing materialized.  6'2" also had some fire joints working with Dre and DOC.  In fact, of those fanmade albums I thought 6'2" had the dopest shit of any of them. "Day Like Today" is one of the greatest unreleased joints of all time, it's Dre with a chopped and screwed sound.

KnocTurnal was the luckiest one of those 3 names. He had a good deal with Elektra Records after getting spotlight on 2001 and wash. Later he released Knocslandin EP, then knocslandin LP shelved because it was all over the streets as mixtape and he found a chance to release a new one called "The Way I Am" which he had a huge support by big names like Mel-Man, Hittman, Timbaland, Nate Dogg, Fredwreck, Dj Quik, Xzibit, Snoop Dogg, Scott Storch, Warren-G, Dr. Dre, Yero, Damizza.... wow look at that list guys!!! And you know sometimes big names raises the expectations and fails... this one really far exeeded the expectations. If dre wouldnt support Knoc, he couldnt have the ability and budget to have those big names on the album.

Hittman couldnt get a record deal like this, he really blew up like he claimed he won't in big egos song :)

six-two is really good mc to me. i love his flow and voice. he had a chance with DOC's "deuce" but then he disappeared also.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 07:43:12 AM »

“day like today” ain’t unreleased.. came out on his solo under the title “weed snortin”

https://www.amazon.com/Mac-Roni-Gs-Six2/dp/B000FTAN1W

heisenberg

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 12:50:20 PM »
KnocTurnal was the luckiest one of those 3 names. He had a good deal with Elektra Records after getting spotlight on 2001 and wash. Later he released Knocslandin EP, then knocslandin LP shelved because it was all over the streets as mixtape and he found a chance to release a new one called "The Way I Am" which he had a huge support by big names like Mel-Man, Hittman, Timbaland, Nate Dogg, Fredwreck, Dj Quik, Xzibit, Snoop Dogg, Scott Storch, Warren-G, Dr. Dre, Yero, Damizza.... wow look at that list guys!!! And you know sometimes big names raises the expectations and fails... this one really far exeeded the expectations. If dre wouldnt support Knoc, he couldnt have the ability and budget to have those big names on the album.

Hittman couldnt get a record deal like this, he really blew up like he claimed he won't in big egos song :)

six-two is really good mc to me. i love his flow and voice. he had a chance with DOC's "deuce" but then he disappeared also.

Sound like 6-two is not good in business, he announced multiple records, even put them on pre-order on his bandcamp page but nothing happened.
Same with hittman why he never dropped a proper album in indie.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2022, 03:28:39 PM »

Sound like 6-two is not good in business, he announced multiple records, even put them on pre-order on his bandcamp page but nothing happened.
Same with hittman why he never dropped a proper album in indie.

hittman dropped 2 albums independently n no one cared

Jay_J

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2022, 12:29:50 AM »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 12:46:02 AM by Jay_J »

k1000

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 02:30:19 PM »
Here another interview of KNOC from last week:

LP570

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2022, 05:36:39 AM »

hittman dropped 2 albums independently n no one cared

The thing with Hittman is he keeps blaming Dre for not giving him enough attention. Dre gave him a spotlight on 2001, so I don't know how much more attention you could get from Dre lol. Also he was featured on the demo version of What's The Difference before Xzibit came around. You compare the 2 versions and it's not a surprise why Dre went with Xzibits version. Hittman in there throwing verses about Frigidaire's teddybears and J Edgar Hoovers intestines lol. I feel like if anyone is to blame for him never blowing up is himself. Dre gave him all the momentum he'd ever want to do something with it.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm