Author Topic: The Redemptation of Knoc-Turn'al Interview WCS Exclusive  (Read 599 times)

mtbsm

Re: The Redemptation of Knoc-Turn'al Interview WCS Exclusive
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2022, 08:13:55 AM »
The thing with Hittman is he keeps blaming Dre for not giving him enough attention. Dre gave him a spotlight on 2001, so I don't know how much more attention you could get from Dre lol. Also he was featured on the demo version of What's The Difference before Xzibit came around. You compare the 2 versions and it's not a surprise why Dre went with Xzibits version. Hittman in there throwing verses about Frigidaire's teddybears and J Edgar Hoovers intestines lol. I feel like if anyone is to blame for him never blowing up is himself. Dre gave him all the momentum he'd ever want to do something with it.

Talented but zero persona, presence, energy - no solo star vibe at all.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 01:25:45 PM »
This guy looks like hell. Is he coming off a massive drug binge or something?

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2022, 02:06:44 PM »
The thing with Hittman is he keeps blaming Dre for not giving him enough attention. Dre gave him a spotlight on 2001, so I don't know how much more attention you could get from Dre lol. Also he was featured on the demo version of What's The Difference before Xzibit came around. You compare the 2 versions and it's not a surprise why Dre went with Xzibits version. Hittman in there throwing verses about Frigidaire's teddybears and J Edgar Hoovers intestines lol. I feel like if anyone is to blame for him never blowing up is himself. Dre gave him all the momentum he'd ever want to do something with it.

i guess the attention he wanted was his album released on aftermath

which i personally felt was a classic

but i guess dre felt he wasn’t worthy

:ohwell:

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2022, 07:23:42 AM »
This guy looks like hell. Is he coming off a massive drug binge or something?

He's an recovering alcoholic.