Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Still Negotiating 2Pac & Dr. Dre Albums After Death Row Deal  (Read 2344 times)

abusive

Re: Snoop Dogg Still Negotiating 2Pac & Dr. Dre Albums After Death Row Deal
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2022, 08:47:24 AM »
Let me guess. Your "research" is watching Youtube videos of bitter people?
That's like saying that you got your information from a "book". If it's factual, what difference does it make where it came from?

The pimp chronicles interview posted a few days ago revealed alot but he wasn't speaking from a place of bitterness. Dre gets the credit for the beat but he didn't make it according to the interview.

https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,339558.0.html

My post that you quoted and that interview was exactly what I was taking about. Not sure why this sort of thing gets you guys so upset when pointed out or why it's even challenged. Unless of course you are a lover.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2022, 09:36:50 AM »
That's like saying that you got your information from a "book". If it's factual, what difference does it make where it came from?

The pimp chronicles interview posted a few days ago revealed alot but he wasn't speaking from a place of bitterness. Dre gets the credit for the beat but he didn't make it according to the interview.

https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,339558.0.html

My post that you quoted and that interview was exactly what I was taking about. Not sure why this sort of thing gets you guys so upset when pointed out or why it's even challenged. Unless of course you are a lover.

You still don't seem to understand what producing means. For example, The Glove said he produced "Xxplosive", but he actually didn't make the beat though. I asked him what did Colin Wolfe, Camara Kambon and others who are credited do and he said they did what they were credited for.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2022, 01:38:45 PM »
the glove only came up wit the drum pattern for xxplosive

dre produced the track

abusive still thinks beatmaking and producing is the same thing

a producer can make beats, but he can also produce someone else’s beat and rework it with his own vision .. producing in accordance to musical theory is a much more acquired skill than beatmaking, which is something basically anyone can do.

for instance, abusive makes beats. but if dr dre got his hand on one of his beats, he could produce it and make it sound like something completely different by reworking it top to bottom from scratch.

and this is without even mentioning the construction of an entire track, which no one in the history of rap has done on the level of dre. vocal coaching, conceptualizing, layering, visualizing, etc. together with the artist, from inception to completion.

y’all can speculate all u want, but your best bet is to take it from someone who has direct relationships with the musicians in question.

abusive

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2022, 02:16:56 PM »
You still don't seem to understand what producing means. For example, The Glove said he produced "Xxplosive", but he actually didn't make the beat though. I asked him what did Colin Wolfe, Camara Kambon and others who are credited do and he said they did what they were credited for.
*sigh"
I never said anything about producing. I'm talking about him making the beat for phone tap. 🤣 Like I said before, more and more comes out about what I thought Dre had done in his career that he hasn't.

abusive

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2022, 03:10:51 PM »
You two sitting up here creating imaginary narratives of what you think I mean over the internet is creepy.  :holdup: I said what I said, get over it. Most of what I thought Dre had done, he hasn't.  :hubie:

abusive

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2022, 03:20:01 PM »
the glove only came up wit the drum pattern for xxplosive

dre produced the track

abusive still thinks beatmaking and producing is the same thing

a producer can make beats, but he can also produce someone else’s beat and rework it with his own vision .. producing in accordance to musical theory is a much more acquired skill than beatmaking, which is something basically anyone can do.

for instance, abusive makes beats. but if dr dre got his hand on one of his beats, he could produce it and make it sound like something completely different by reworking it top to bottom from scratch.

and this is without even mentioning the construction of an entire track, which no one in the history of rap has done on the level of dre. vocal coaching, conceptualizing, layering, visualizing, etc. together with the artist, from inception to completion.

y’all can speculate all u want, but your best bet is to take it from someone who has direct relationships with the musicians in question.
Post a couple of examples of beats that Dre has reworked.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2022, 04:36:21 PM »
Post a couple of examples of beats that Dre has reworked.

let’s start with doggy dogg world

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2022, 04:37:09 PM »
You two sitting up here creating imaginary narratives of what you think I mean over the internet is creepy.  :holdup: I said what I said, get over it. Most of what I thought Dre had done, he hasn't.  :hubie:

what did u think he did that he didn’t?

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2022, 04:40:48 PM »
*sigh"
I never said anything about producing. I'm talking about him making the beat for phone tap. 🤣 Like I said before, more and more comes out about what I thought Dre had done in his career that he hasn't.

so u actually think what the glove submitted to dre for phone tap is the same thing we heard on the album?

:dead:

peep my sig .. i know a thing or 2 about glove. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

abusive

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2022, 05:48:31 PM »
let’s start with doggy dogg world
I need the before and after.

abusive

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2022, 05:49:13 PM »
so u actually think what the glove submitted to dre for phone tap is the same thing we heard on the album?

:dead:

peep my sig .. i know a thing or 2 about glove. if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Yes I do.

abusive

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2022, 05:51:15 PM »
what did u think he did that he didn’t?
What difference does it make?

Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2022, 08:14:35 PM »
Yes I do.

so i’ll tell you first hand, you’re wrong.

time to rethink your stance 1 time.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2022, 08:27:48 PM »
I need the before and after.

dreless version:

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-hua/doggy-dogg-world-demo-version

after dre:

maybe this will help put things in perspective for u

The following users thanked this post: abusive