Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Still Negotiating 2Pac & Dr. Dre Albums After Death Row Deal  (Read 2345 times)

abusive

Re: Snoop Dogg Still Negotiating 2Pac & Dr. Dre Albums After Death Row Deal
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2022, 08:20:19 AM »
dreless version:

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-hua/doggy-dogg-world-demo-version

after dre:

maybe this will help byput things in perspective for u
I like the demo version better doe. Now what?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2022, 08:24:09 AM »
I like the demo version better doe. Now what?

good for you

some people like yelawolf over 2pac

dre still reworked the beat n made it his own like he does to everything he touches

abusive

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2022, 09:59:20 AM »

good for you

dre still reworked the beat n made it his own like he does to everything he touches
I fail to see your point. Anyone can make a beat according to you, so what's the big deal about taking someone else's beat and making changes to it? Anyone can do that as well, correct? Unless you are saying it's better than before which is subjective. You clearly didn't think your arguments all the way through.

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2022, 11:08:57 AM »

good for you

For someone that claims to be "in the know", name drops industry people more than Game and generally acts like Dres number one groupie I'd have thought you would've spotted how that "demo" is just a multitrack mixdown of the retail joint with some elements muted.

Its literally the same song/take just stripped back to percussion mainly via fan editing. The guy has plenty more from the multis:

Literally Dres retail version with some of his production taken out. Thats a "demo" to you? Thats what you use to prove your point? Almost as bad as you fawning over that 10 year old GTA beat gushing "I can hear Dre's Compton layers in this, another classic!". You obviously don't know what you're hearing and automatically praise anything with Dres named attached to it, losing all semblance of critical thinking.

Stop it, get some help. And stop biting my style on The Coli with that as well.

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2022, 05:07:07 PM »
For someone that claims to be "in the know", name drops industry people more than Game and generally acts like Dres number one groupie I'd have thought you would've spotted how that "demo" is just a multitrack mixdown of the retail joint with some elements muted.

Its literally the same song/take just stripped back to percussion mainly via fan editing. The guy has plenty more from the multis:

Literally Dres retail version with some of his production taken out. Thats a "demo" to you? Thats what you use to prove your point? Almost as bad as you fawning over that 10 year old GTA beat gushing "I can hear Dre's Compton layers in this, another classic!". You obviously don't know what you're hearing and automatically praise anything with Dres named attached to it, losing all semblance of critical thinking.

Stop it, get some help. And stop biting my style on The Coli with that as well.

listen bloke, put them tea n crumpets down n pop this dick out your mouth one time .. i literally said the gta EP was disappointing and now u jus makin more shit up because you want another chance to ride these nuts while u shit on dre so u can be an edgy contrarian.

u pretend to understand music and can’t even tell an incomplete track from a stripped down track .. that is doggy dogg world before instrumentation and vocals was complete. even the channel u posted has it listed as “original mix” .. pay attention mufucka.

now chill on imagining that anyone would ever bite ya goofy ass and stop to go get some help 1 time.

:trollin:

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2022, 05:10:51 PM »
I fail to see your point. Anyone can make a beat according to you, so what's the big deal about taking someone else's beat and making changes to it? Anyone can do that as well, correct? Unless you are saying it's better than before which is subjective. You clearly didn't think your arguments all the way through.

the point is that many people produce beats like u and not many produce beats like dre

abusive

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2022, 06:21:19 PM »

the point is that many people produce beats like u and not many produce beats like dre
Do you want kinder and gentler or Hitler mixed with heimlich himmler?

Lyrically imma killa, I'll diss ya with the violent temper of heimlich himmler.

haha that's old but don't get me started...

You lost. You playing checkers and I'm playing Xiangqi.

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2022, 06:23:04 PM »
Do you want kinder and gentler or Hitler mixed with heimlich himmler?

Lyrically imma killa, I'll diss ya with the violent temper of heimlich himmler.

haha that's old but don't get me started...

You lost. You playing checkers and I'm playing Xiangqi.

the real problem here is that you think we playin a game in the first place

not everything is an ego based competition homie

spit more them bars over one of your beats n leme hear somethin

abusive

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2022, 06:25:12 PM »
the real problem here is that you think we playin a game in the first place

not everything is an ego based competition homie

spit more them bars over one of your beats n leme hear somethin
Nah

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2022, 12:50:07 AM »

listen bloke, put them tea n crumpets down n pop this dick out your mouth one time .. i literally said the gta EP was disappointing and now u jus makin more shit up because you want another chance to ride these nuts while u shit on dre so u can be an edgy contrarian.

u pretend to understand music and can’t even tell an incomplete track from a stripped down track .. that is doggy dogg world before instrumentation and vocals was complete. even the channel u posted has it listed as “original mix” .. pay attention mufucka.

now chill on imagining that anyone would ever bite ya goofy ass and stop to go get some help 1 time.

:trollin:

can this instrumental related to dr. dre??? drums and some elements and the way they mixed reminds me compton.

very possible. i do hear the compton style breaks/drops.

:shittedon:

T, t, t, t, tell em why you mad sandcac.

All you do is take other peoples impressions and pretend they're your own. No wonder you're such a Dre Lover, except he actually has talent.

"that is doggy dogg world before instrumentation and vocals was complete" of course it isn't you goofy. Its the exact same track as retail just with certain tracks muted, go ask the guy. He labeled it that way to get some clicks and anyone with working ears can tell its the retail cut and not a preproduction version. Thats what his whole channel is about and he admits they're all reel mixes with muted elements.

A real demo, work in progress version sounds like this:

Vocal differences, basic looped production, not mixed. You know, all the stuff you expect from a song being worked on and not complete vs a retail song with tracks muted. Even that I wouldn't class as a demo as its a WIP studio reference track but you get the point.

As for the biting, are you saying you didn't start saying "Stop it, Get some help" on The Coli recently?  :umad: Wonder where you bit that from?

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2022, 03:34:43 AM »
:shittedon:

T, t, t, t, tell em why you mad sandcac.

All you do is take other peoples impressions and pretend they're your own. No wonder you're such a Dre Lover, except he actually has talent.

"that is doggy dogg world before instrumentation and vocals was complete" of course it isn't you goofy. Its the exact same track as retail just with certain tracks muted, go ask the guy. He labeled it that way to get some clicks and anyone with working ears can tell its the retail cut and not a preproduction version. Thats what his whole channel is about and he admits they're all reel mixes with muted elements.

A real demo, work in progress version sounds like this:

Vocal differences, basic looped production, not mixed. You know, all the stuff you expect from a song being worked on and not complete vs a retail song with tracks muted. Even that I wouldn't class as a demo as its a WIP studio reference track but you get the point.

As for the biting, are you saying you didn't start saying "Stop it, Get some help" on The Coli recently?  :umad: Wonder where you bit that from?

look at this goofy brit thinkin he doin somethin

:fisherlol:

you literally just said i praise anything dre does.. and after i told u that i felt the gta ep was underwhelming, that’s the proof you came wit? me saying a beat has similar style breaks to compton?? and to make matters worse, u tap yourself on the back after posting an irrelevant quote in true wanker fashion lmfao.

even if you are right about the dude who posted that doggy dogg world “original version” having the stems and stripping the beat down, u still didn’t prove anything. beating your chest the way u do in practically every post u make like the resident douchebag doesn’t make you seem as special or knowledgeable as u yearn to be .. the fact remains, taking barebone beats and layering them with impeccable instrumentation to perfection is one of dre’s known attributes. which means even if this youtuber reversed the process, that doesn’t change a thing.. as you unintentionally just proved by posting the aint no fun demo, which sounds like it was done by an amateur in comparison to the completed version we hear on doggystyle.

also mate, “stop it.. get some help” is a meme that’s been popular on the coli for close to a decade now smh. it comes from that jordan gif, which i’ve used well before you decided to rename yourself and take on the edgy british egomaniac persona. i’ve also been using variations of “get help” or “stop it” since before that meme even existed.. and no, i don’t remember using the entire phrase on the coli ever.

but what’s more noteworthy here is you following me around other forums in stalker fashion then commenting on it here. i gota say, that’s creepy even for a mental patient who needs help all the way down in the UK..

here u go ninny wazock

what we have here is someone who suffers from a prime example of:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

you might think that meme is a joke, but you genuinely do belong in the looney bin wit some of the other posters here bloke

:hubie:

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2022, 08:21:03 AM »

look at this goofy brit thinkin he doin somethin

:fisherlol:

you literally just said i praise anything dre does.. and after i told u that i felt the gta ep was underwhelming, that’s the proof you came wit? me saying a beat has similar style breaks to compton?? and to make matters worse, u tap yourself on the back after posting an irrelevant quote in true wanker fashion lmfao.

even if you are right about the dude who posted that doggy dogg world “original version” having the stems and stripping the beat down, u still didn’t prove anything. beating your chest the way u do in practically every post u make like the resident douchebag doesn’t make you seem as special or knowledgeable as u yearn to be .. the fact remains, taking barebone beats and layering them with impeccable instrumentation to perfection is one of dre’s known attributes. which means even if this youtuber reversed the process, that doesn’t change a thing.. as you unintentionally just proved by posting the aint no fun demo, which sounds like it was done by an amateur in comparison to the completed version we hear on doggystyle.

also mate, “stop it.. get some help” is a meme that’s been popular on the coli for close to a decade now smh. it comes from that jordan gif, which i’ve used well before you decided to rename yourself and take on the edgy british egomaniac persona. i’ve also been using variations of “get help” or “stop it” since before that meme even existed.. and no, i don’t remember using the entire phrase on the coli ever.

but what’s more noteworthy here is you following me around other forums in stalker fashion then commenting on it here. i gota say, that’s creepy even for a mental patient who needs help all the way down in the UK..

here u go ninny wazock

what we have here is someone who suffers from a prime example of:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

you might think that meme is a joke, but you genuinely do belong in the looney bin wit some of the other posters here bloke

:hubie:

Methinks the sandcac doth protest too much.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2022, 08:38:17 AM »

Methinks the sandcac doth protest too much.

grow up scallywag

Okka

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2022, 01:54:45 AM »
You two sitting up here creating imaginary narratives of what you think I mean over the internet is creepy.  :holdup: I said what I said, get over it. Most of what I thought Dre had done, he hasn't.  :hubie:

Have you ever checked the credits in the booklets?